Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After (33494 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lolachef:
Maintain your lane

I did, until u overstepped ur boundary....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
E be like say I don exhaust una....

Make I take a nap

tongue
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by ogub(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juju pls it may be very difficult but pls forgive him and free yourself allow God handle the rest.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Sixfeetbelle: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

If she had slept in her dormitory, it won't have happened....

That's the summary

People get raped in their own homes. Stop being an idiot

5 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
If they are not killed, Ogun kill all the Nigerian police personnel together!
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Lolachef(f): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Small pikin like u
illicit:

I did, until u overstepped ur boundary....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by crafteck(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
...So you re now blaming her or what?.

Rape is bad bro.

If you leave door opened and get robbed, you served as an accomplice to the theives.

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lolachef:
Small pikin like u

Have we met

Ode
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

People get raped in their own homes. Stop being an idiot

Not in this case....

Moro.n
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by HacheNoire: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
COZA members will still ask her if she didn't enjoy the sex.

Very stupid set of people

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by shadeyinka(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
ValCon888:
I'm sorry she was raped. No woman deserves to have her life ruined like that. All rapists deserve the worst possible punishment in this world. But my question is this; what was she doing sleeping in a classroom by 2am? There's definitely more to that story.

As for the guy that's seeking for forgiveness, if he's serious about being remorseful, he should report himself to the nearest police station, confess his actions and do the time.
All rapists whether repentant or not deserve to be behind bars.
Some students avoid bullying in the hostels. Think about that!
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by salem1996: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:
why were u sleeping in a classroom?

I attended boarding school
in my secondary school days and mehn...
its a norm to pass the night in classes. Reasons are:

*Study
*Wicked corner daddy/mummy
*Wicked seniors (they can wake all junior boys by anytime of the night and beat the hell out of u for a crime u know nothing about.
*Fear of punishment for something u did by day time.

But as boys cool we sometimes sleep in classroom just to cook food since is not permitted grin grin

to the topic i say:
Forgive him and let his concience imprison him.

Heard of a lady that lifted her eyes to heaven and cursed her rapist and few days the man died a terrible death. undecided

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

You are mad for asking such myopic question

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Aiddn: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
PLEASE BE CALMING DOWN, U ARE THE PERSON BEING UNREASONABLE.THERE ARE RULES AND WHEN YOU BREAK ONE OR ALL THE RULES THERE SHOULD BE SOME CONSEQUENCIES. NO BODY IS SUPPORTING THE RAPIST,THE SCHOOLS KNOWS THAT ROBBREY AND RAPING ARE AMONGST THE CRIMES PREVELENT IN THE SOCIETY THUS TIMING OF ACTIVITIES IN SCHOOL, THE HOUR THE UGLY INCIDENT HAPPENED WAS THE TIME EVERY STUDENTS SHOULD BE IN THE DOMETRY SLEEPING SAFELY,

WITH YOUR THINKING, WHY SHOULD WE BUILD FENCES AROUND OUR HOUSES? IS IT NOT TO FEND OFF ROBBERS? SO IF YOU LEAVE YOUR DOOR OPEN IN THE NIGHT AND CALAMITY BEFALLS YOU, WONT YOU BE THE FIRST PERSON TO BE BLAMED BEFORE BLAMING THE CULPRITS? PLEASE BE CLAMING DOWN. THE VICTIM COULDNT REPORT TO THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES BECAUSE SHE BROKE THE SCHOOL RULES AND MAY BE EXPELLED FROM THE SCHOOL, DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT TOO? SORRY FOR THE TYPOS I AM DRIVING N TYPING CANT EDIT.

babatee90:
why are some of you so stupid on this forum? You didn’t blame the rapist but chose to question the girl...you must definitely be a rapist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by babatee90(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

U are a disgrace to your yeye God that couldn't protect the girl....

Ode

Do some of u even breath deep and reason before u type

Ur pastor and warped family must be proud of u now because u just made them proud....

U are lower than animals, I don't know what to call u
Rapist MF!!!

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by drlateef: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
ValCon888:
I'm sorry she was raped. No woman deserves to have her life ruined like that. All rapists deserve the worst possible punishment in this world. But my question is this; what was she doing sleeping in a classroom by 2am? There's definitely more to that story.

As for the guy that's seeking for forgiveness, if he's serious about being remorseful, he should report himself to the nearest police station, confess his actions and do the time.
All rapists whether repentant or not deserve to be behind bars.

They deserve capital punishment. Behead the devils.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Emmytrill(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Am totally broken reading this. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by babatee90(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Aiddn:
PLEASE BE CALMING DOWN, U ARE THE PERSON BEING UNREASONABLE.THERE ARE RULES AND WHEN YOU BREAK ONE OR ALL THE RULES THERE SHOULD BE SOME CONSEQUENCIES. NO BODY IS SUPPORTING THE RAPIST,THE SCHOOLS KNOWS THAT ROBBREY AND RAPING ARE AMONGST THE CRIMES PREVELENT IN THE SOCIETY THUS TIMING OF ACTIVITIES IN SCHOOL, THE HOUR THE UGLY INCIDENT HAPPENED WAS THE TIME EVERY STUDENTS SHOULD BE IN THE DOMETRY SLEEPING SAFELY,

WITH YOUR THINKING, WHY SHOULD WE BUILD FENCES AROUND OUR HOUSES? IS IT NOT TO FEND OFF ROBBERS? SO IF YOU LEAVE YOUR DOOR OPEN IN THE NIGHT AND CALAMITY BEFALLS YOU, WONT YOU BE THE FIRST PERSON TO BE BLAMED BEFORE BLAMING THE CULPRITS? PLEASE BE CLAMING DOWN. THE VICTIM COULDNT REPORT TO THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES BECAUSE SHE BROKE THE SCHOOL RULES AND MAY BE EXPELLED FROM THE SCHOOL, DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT TOO? SORRY FOR THE TYPOS I AM DRIVING N TYPING CANT EDIT.

did you read the guy’s comment which said the girl should be beheaded for breaking the rules of the school? Now when you read comment like that, you should know the angle they’re coming from...i say this and I’ll still say it...if any of this ever happen to a daughter of mine, that’s the day I’d commit my first murder...yes I said what I said!!

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I am sure some guys will have erection while reading the story.
It is well
You mean you had an erection while reading, what kinda filty disgusting mind do you have?

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lolachef:
Oponu

Olosi....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Aiddn:

Don't mind them, it's not as if they don't know, they just want to be ridiculous
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by babatee90(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Aiddn:

so you agree with this ?

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
ogub:
Juju pls it may be very difficult but pls forgive him and free yourself allow God handle the rest.
God? Oh! Please!! God cannot do a damm thing!! If God can, we wouldn't need police, courts, lawyers , judges and jails.

We would just leave every criminal including boko haramites for God to handle. undecided
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

U are a disgrace to your yeye God that couldn't protect the girl....

Ode

Do some of u even breath deep and reason before u type

Ur pastor and warped family must be proud of u now because u just made them proud....

U are lower than animals, I don't know what to call u
I wonder, if their so called God can do anything he would have saved the girl from not 1, 2, 3 of the rapist but God stood there watching while 5 people raped an innocent girl, i mean what kinda God does that?

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by meobizy(f): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Am I the only one yet to see the part where the men confessed and begged for forgiveness? Nairalanders don hyperventilate for the story finish. It shows they don’t read before commenting.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Aiddn: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
I agree with you, include teaching her basic protection rules and techniques, speaking out loud when unusual happens to her or around her. There is something not adding up on why she was sleeping in the classroom for days, maybe she was being abused in the dormitory who knows and again they raped her 3 more times/ was it she continued sleeping in the same class room? maybe we should wait for more information. Don't misunderstand me, i am for death sentence for rapists i as much as we will make safety top priority and learning from incidents.
babatee90:
did you read the guy’s comment which said the girl should be beheaded for breaking the rules of the school? Now when you read comment like that, you should know the angle they’re coming from...i say this and I’ll still say it...if any of this ever happen to a daughter of mine, that’s the day I’d commit my first murder...yes I said what I said!!
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by salem1996: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
All this nairaland self aclaimed but out-dated athiest sefff.

When someone praise God for saving from trouble, they give reasons to why it is not God. But when evil happens, they quickly question the power of God. even one who hold unto a stick as God have a sense of direction than an athiest grin.

*i come in peace*

If you claim God does not exist, why blaming something on what does not exist?

U see d confusion?
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by leesi11(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Na them...
Rapist!!!! angry
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by StreetFight: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
chatinent:
Ok, I forgive them.

So, how many decades will they stay in prison?

Minus ten years and let them manage forty years.

That's so thoughtful of you. You have my kind of forgiving spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by BRATISLAVA: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
kalu61:
You just summarized it all. "Pretending to be sensible"

l know his type. All trying to take different view on a topic to be seen as wise even a topic that's plane to a fool to agree.

May be as you said, Sexual deviants.

If you see some kinds of sensibility these people display, you will begin to think the average Nigerian man is demented. They've become so callous and evil.

How can anyone try to justify rape? Justify masturbating in public? And you see them acting like they are of superior analyzing capacity when they begin it, playing devil's advocate on glaring matters.

I keep saying it, this is why they end up in jail abroad. They try and reason like a rapists because they are.

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by chinoonew09: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Onyi22:
Oh my goodness, I know Ujunwa Olivia,

you lie again.... Where did u know her from...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) / 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / Thief Caught In Computer Village Ikeja, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.