Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After (33487 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Reffone: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
My own girlfriend was raped last week but refuse to open up or talk about it I'm a man but I wonder the joy one derive in raping the opposite sex

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by BRATISLAVA: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
kalu61:
You know l fool with the words of his mouth. At least l have told you my experience. l doubt if you know how boarding looks like or operate especially, governent owned.

Was the little child in JSS 2 that knows nothing about the crude world the principal or the parents that sent her there?

Going by you questions, it means the school should be blamed for not properly protecting kids in their care not the girl for being raped.

Now you see your stupid reasoning. You see no reason with a female child being raped rather looking for reason to justify your myopic and sympathizer view for the cultists.

l spit on your brain. You are waste to logical reasoning.

He has a legion of devil's advocates with doxijaw and toks2008.

They pretend to be sensible men, looking for how to make sense of an article or video, but in truth they came only to try and justify terrible sexual crimes at the end of the day. And they will post till infinity to defend their warped reasoning.

Many of them are probably sexual deviants so they defend rape, public masturbation and anything else they can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by DarkJeddi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

If that's how u see it....

U only see what u want to see
Hindsight is always 20/20..
You can seat at home in your comfort and dish out blames..
Blaming the innocent victim of a criminal is always an easy thing to do..
Just like those who blame rape victims for daring to wear the dress they wore..
Even if she was raped in broad daylight,you would somehow find a way to justify it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Same here....

Bye bye Eksuite

No dey stroll alone at night o, because that ur school area is littered with bad boys
I just needed the air yesterday night... Thanks anyway
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Hindsight is always 20/20..
You can seat at home in your comfort and dish out blames..
Blaming the innocent victim of a criminal is always an easy thing to do..
Just like those who blame rape victims for daring to wear the dress they wore..

If the blame can prevent another occurrence, it is welcome

Why put students in an unsecured environment....

Some of u don't see the bigger picture, u just chose to be narrow minded, and that's cause y'all want a scape goat

Focus on the situation
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Howearn: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jesus
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by ransomed: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
You need to spit on their graves. Do not stop God from fighting for you. It will serve as deterrent to other rapists.

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by kalu61(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

They pretend to be sensible men, looking for how to make sense of an article or video, but in truth they came only to try and justify terrible sexual crimes at the end of the day. And they will post till infinity to defend their warped reasoning.

Many of them are probably sexual deviants so they defend rape, public masturbation and anything else they can.
You just summarized it all. "Pretending to be sensible"

l know his type. All trying to take different view on a topic to be seen as wise even a topic that's plane to a fool to agree.

May be as you said, Sexual deviants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Doradorwa:
I just needed the air yesterday night... Thanks anyway

Oh yeah....

Aiit

I think I shd DM u next time I am in Ado....

I do come around EKSU on business, do u mind?
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by doxijaw: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I see, you're sick sick.

Low iq can be identified when you make unfounded ill informed accusatory assumptions.

You can't abstract the information you receive and quite emotional.

Understand first before u conclude .

There are people on this site openly endorsing rape but u chose to attack the person who is vehemently opposed to it.

Get the help u need.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Oh yeah....

Aiit

I think I shd DM u next time I am in Ado....

I do come around EKSU on business, do u mind?
No... I don't mind.... please enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Killermamba: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:
why were u sleeping in a classroom?
Thunder fire that your hand wey u take type that nonsense question, what if she is your sister?

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Doradorwa:
No... I don't mind.... please enjoy the rest of your day

Alright, same to u
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Killermamba:

Thunder fire that your hand wey u take type that nonsense question, what if she is your sister?

That's the first thing I will ask her....

And if u were culpable I will break ur head
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by doxijaw: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
kalu61:
You just summarized it all. "Pretending to be sensible"

l know his type. All trying to take different view on a topic to be seen as wise even a topic that's plane to a fool to agree.

May be as you said, Sexual deviants.

Lol , we are here to correct your bad behaviour, prevent the total collapse of your society.

I have no skin in the game and dish out advice and analysis for nostalgic reasons.

Possibly write a book.

My destiny isn't connected to Nigeria, neither do I have access to Nigerian women, let alone rape them .

Everything I say is how you Nigerians present yourselves on the internet.

You're the show, we are the critics.

The dance of a mad man is interesting to watch but i wouldn't wish it on my own .
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by babatee90(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Typical....

When u run out of thoughts.... you resort to threatening

Why don't u encourage ur kids to sleep in classrooms instead of their bunk

Ode....
by the grace of God your sister or relative would be a victim of rape in many turns and they would be blamed while the rapists would go Scot free...bastard son of a thousand father...I’m certain you are a product of rape hence your supporting it...it’s because of rapists like you I decided not to have kids in that country..you shall be caught soon...omo irankiran
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Killermamba: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

That's the first thing I will ask her....

And if u were culpable I will break ur head

Children hiding behind their keyboard to type nonsense, so you know they now rape men too, and I pray may that be your portion. So that people can ask you what you were doing there.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Lolachef(f): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
You must be silly
illicit:
why were u sleeping in a classroom?

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
babatee90:
by the grace of God your sister or relative would be a victim of rape in many turns and they would be blamed while the rapists would go Scot free...bastard son of a thousand father...I’m certain you are a product of rape hence your supporting it...it’s because of rapists like you I decided not to have kids in that country..you shall be caught soon...omo irankiran

U are a disgrace to your yeye God that couldn't protect the girl....

Ode

Do some of u even breath deep and reason before u type

Ur pastor and warped family must be proud of u now because u just made them proud....

U are lower than animals, I don't know what to call u

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Lolachef(f): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
And their punishment is on the way.....nonsense gender
MikeMicheal:
I am sure some guys will have erection while reading the story.
It is well
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Killermamba:

Children hiding behind their keyboard to type nonsense, so you know they now rape men too, and I pray may that be your portion. So that people can ask you what you were doing there.

Surely, people will ask....

Who do u pray to, Ape
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Tcwork: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

That's the cause....

I should be concerned about that

I don't have to please u
You need prayers, you are a deeply troubled person.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lolachef:
You must be silly

I am serious but you are being unreasonable....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tcwork:
You need prayers, you are a deeply troubled person.

You must be deluded....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Lolachef(f): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
I don't need to exchange mentions with you
illicit:

I am serious but you are being unreasonable....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Killermamba: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Surely, people will ask....

Who do u pray to, Ape
I pray to God Mr kingkong.
All I ask from him is for evil supporters and sponsors like u to also experience what you wish others. ódé
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lolachef:
I don't need to exchange mentions with you

Who asked for ur stupid mention b4, guinea fowl.... tongue
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Killermamba:

I pray to God Mr kingkong.
All I ask from him is for evil supporters and sponsors like u to also experience what you wish others. ódé

I wish u goodluck then....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Henry22(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ok you have been forgiven, sir permission to skin his dick..... sad
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lolachef:
Insulting someone you didn't see goat

tongue

U started it
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Lolachef(f): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Maintain your lane
illicit:

tongue

U started it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs / Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) / I’m Destined To Be A Robber Teenage Robbery Suspect Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.