Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor (24598 Views)

Wike Made Amaechi Governor And Removed Him / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by plaindealer: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
This overfed, crude, crass and loudmouth Buffon wakes up every day to create his drama-like drama queen, the fool pick fights like a market woman when in fact the people he fights with every day don't even give a shitt about his dumbass.

It's even crazy when the apprentice commissioner claims he trained his own oga that he did boy under.

Amaechi remains the most productive public official in Nigeria today, he's constructing groundbreaking multi-billion dollar projects all over Nigeria while this useless thug sits on his tin can throne with his village projects.

Rivers is the richest state in Nigeria but has the second-largest debt in Nigeria with nothing to show, apart from mediocre flyover.

Amaechi is your boss, he delivered more and better projects in Rivers than you, he achieved more than you at the federal level than you a million times.''When this clown was the minister of education under jona, ASU was on strike throughout.

What a waste of human space.
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by cardoctor(m): 5:15am On Mar 21, 2021
The plot thickens.
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by AFONAMARO: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2021
chidi4eze:
Governor Wike is just a noise maker. The question I will want to ask him is that; how can a local government chairman make one a governor in this Nigeria? Secondly, at what point did he make Amaechi governor; was he the one that gave him PDP ticket or he was just running errands/coordinating Amaechi’s friends to get funds for Amaechi’s court case against then PDP?
Thirdly, please governor Wike should tell us who nominated him to be local government chairman for a second tenure?

You know nothing about Rivers State politics. The Obio/Akpor Wike served as Chairman, is Rivers State itself. It's the power house of the state and richer than some states.

Odili never wanted Amaechi as governor because of his disloyalty. It was Wike, Magnus and co that fought that battle. In fact, Wike led the fight while Amarchi ran to Ghana.

Odili had already perfected plans to ensure Omehia succeeds him. But Wike fought the battle til the end, while Magnus supported from the flanks.

Same issue Wike had with Ameachi, is what Magnus is currently having with Ameachi.
Ameachi sees himself as God even amongst his peers, which is not suppose to be so. Imagine bringing Tonye Cole who is not a politician to stand election against Wike, just as he misfired with Dakuku.

Ameachi's utterance (over his dead body will Wike be governor) is why he (Amaechi) is suffering political loss and irrelevance in Rivers State at the moment.

You clearly know nothing about Rivers politics

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Lomprico2: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2021
Sijo01:

Who told you I didn't read it.

Olodo kill you there.

so now u wan kill me?
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by crossfire(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Na wa oh
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by okpas01: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Boasting here and there. God used you do that. In a normal situation, the citizens should used their votes to make Governors but in an abnormal situation such as ours, one man can claim the glory of making a governor of even president.
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by chris51(f): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2021
Jonah507:
King maker

Who come make you ?

I wonder

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Ikinternational: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wike my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Wike the wicked

Na to drink n smoke weed the only thing that moves you out of bed
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by leomarz007: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2021
hmmmmmm Govr. Wike get word for mouth I swear
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Mikeiron78(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
I thought it was the people's vote that make a candidate a governor. Only in Nigeria,lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Must Place Buhari Under House Arrest In London – Reno Omokri / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi / Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.