Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor (24595 Views)

Wike Made Amaechi Governor And Removed Him / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gandollaar:
He was modest, compared to Elrufai bragging on camera how anyone who has an issue with him ends up dead.
Go Away. The smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Gandollaar(f): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
What's my concern in wike matter.... Abeg where is this gorimapa boy now? I want to shave my hair joor
He will give a quick pedicure and manicure in addition. Make I call Itsmeaboki thebosstrevor1 silvernorgold Arrewa quotasystems quotasystem ipobterrorists Nameaboki Arewa1stSon for you.

Small money!
Billeram!
You get ShopRite lock am!
Efcc MBO japa!
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Gandollaar(f): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Go Away. The smell
Lol..See bambiala

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by madukaanaya(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
ayiyo adiro mma mana onye osi na obi yeru m aka.anam akuzi nkuzi mana isi aputaro.amarom ihem ga eri echi ma obu onwa na abia nu tupu akwo ugwo.agu eme nam aju ana ebum.onye osi na obi ya yem.uwa bu ofu mbia.
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by GABRIEL6036: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gandollaar:
He will give a quick pedicure and manicure in addition. Make I call Itsmeaboki thebosstrevor1 silvernorgold Arrewa quotasystems quotasystem ipobterrorists Nameaboki Arewa1stSon for you.

Small money!
Billeram!
You get ShopRite lock am!
Efcc MBO japa!
You no go kill person...

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by J4justice: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Politically this is Not a lie though if you know rivers state politics you will know Nyesom Wike is saying the truth he played a big role

Which role did he play? Could you please name just one.
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Kylce042(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by stayclearofme: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
jlinkd78:
I might have my issues with Wike esp his Obigbo massacre but everything he said here about Amaechi is a well known truth every where here in Rivers State. The only thing u can ascribe to Wike is his gaffer in d way he came crushing IPOB who wholeheartedly showed him love without him ever preempting the extent of its negative effect on him. Left for this Wike has shown uncommon developmental cum infrastructural strides in Rivers State
How is it a well known truth in Rivers? What prove do you have? Kettle calling pot black. Where is Wicked Wike getting money to finance PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by jodeci(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
J4justice:

why not ask Amaechi who attributed his emergence as Governor to God and Wike during his supreme God victory thanksgiving.

Will u also feign ignorance of that statement?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by ogmask: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
chidi4eze:
Governor Wike is just a noise maker. The question I will want to ask him is that; how can a local government chairman make one a governor in this Nigeria? Secondly, at what point did he make Amaechi governor; was he the one that gave him PDP ticket or he was just running errands/coordinating Amaechi’s friends to get funds for Amaechi’s court case against then PDP?
Thirdly, please governor Wike should tell us who nominated him to be local government chairman for a second tenure?

I almost didn't want to make a comment but seeing what you wrote I just want to say........ You are a patriot. I wonder how pple missed the fact that wike was just an erand boy to his master ameachi . He was the one ameachi was sending to meet his friends and coordinate donations and other stuffs. Ameachi already won the primary election before obasanjo said it has K-leg. This very wike talking now was in hiding till obasanjo left office before ameachi marshalled him to run errands on his behalf.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by ogmask: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
jodeci:

why not ask Amaechi who attributed his emergence as Governor to God and Wike during his supreme God victory thanksgiving.

Will u also feign ignorance of that statement?

So if a man escapes accident and attributes it to God and his drivers that means the driver is now his oga ba? As a river's person I know how things went down then. Think of it, how possible is it for a person who served as local govt chairman to boss a speaker of a state and chairman of speakers. Truth is ameachi made wike popular because of the love he showed him when he became gov. To thank you messenger for job well done is not to sell your birthright bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by idahme(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wahala for Rivers State no dey ever finish..

I expect Amaechi to counter Wike's claim with a smack down ASAP...

There is nothing to counter, everything he said are in the public domain. The only thing I hate is the hatred and ego between them both.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by NwaliE01: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
I thought Amaechi was elected Governor and not made a governor abi is there something this people are not telling us?
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by muykem: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wike totally forget that patience Jonathan singlehandedly made him a governor in 2015,

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by ogmask: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
debossng:
If you're a Rivers state indigene or resident who has been politically active since 1999, you'll know that Wike is 100% correct.

He did all the mobilization and dirty jobs especially the Supreme court judgment runs for Ameachi.

From 1999 to 2007, Wike served as the Chairman of Obio-Akpor LGA, Nigeria's richest LGA while Amaechi, served as Speaker of RSHA.

Governor Peter Odili picked Amaechi as PDP flag bearer but President Obasanjo rejected Amaechi's candidacy, so Odili dropped him and replaced him with Dr. Omehia, ( Amaechi's cousin)

Amaechi ran to Ghana, while Wike was on ground to make sure Amaechi regain his mandate.

Wike indeed performed the miracle that brought Amaechi to power in 2007.

Rivers state indigenes can attest to this.

Am a river's indigene but what you just said is not correct.
Who was wike in 2006/7 that even obasanjo and Odili will be afraid of. A comon local govt chairman will have more connect than a 2 times speaker? Can u not see that it was ameachi pulling the strings by using wike, an unknown entity , to advance his cause? What is so difficult here. The only thing that gave wike the power he enjoys today is the quarel between Jonathan and ameachi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by presmarine(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Malu's talking too much and making fool's of themselves
Ameachi is corrupt and what is Wike buying all the properties in River's state
With which money? The Rivers people's money
No commissioner is doing well
They're all like slaves
Same thing goes to the FG the worst ever plus it's insecurity
No security
No food
No transportation
No water
No Education
No jobs
Then what else can this government offer to the poor and innocent people of the country

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Lamasta(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
2 godfathers tackling themself everyday
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Lomprico2: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
true
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Lomprico2: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sijo01:
In oder words you rigged him in

go and read the post before commenting on what you dont know. olodo!
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
No single lie detected...

Amaechi, wine and magnus Abe the magnificent three in Rivers... Strong buckets if u know u know... This three rose from local politics. With amechi as the image maker, while wine is the architect/executioner.
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
My nairalander people....this thing Wike is saying is 100% true. It was Wike that paid supreme court 2billion naira. The guy is street wise and knows his onions. Forget Apc propaganda. This man is grassroot per excellence. Blunt and witty.
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Kindledlight(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
ogmask:

Who was wike in 2006/7 that even obasanjo and Odili will be afraid of. A comon local govt chairman will have more connect than a 2 times speaker? Can u not see that it was ameachi pulling the strings by using wike, an unknown entity , to advance his cause? What is so difficult here. The only thing that gave wike the power he enjoys today is the quarel between Jonathan and ameachi.

This is just the truth, guy man shaperly cashed out by aligning with Jonathans instead of supporting his benefactor that nominated him to be a minister.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
ogmask:

Bros you no sabi Rivers politics. Architect and grand designer of Amaechi rise to governorship. This man in pdp is the brain box. Amaechi doesn't know politics one bit. Amaechi knows deep down that Wike is miles ahead politically.
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
J4justice:

Omo go with your wahala you’re not from Rivers state neither do you know what’s happening in rivers State
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by GeoNyke: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
AMAECHI did said that time without number that Rivers people should thank Nyesom WIKE who was instrumental for him to be a governor, he even mentioned Magnus Abe.
I heard someone mentioning IPOB. The Igbos are very peaceful people and has been in Rivers State from on set and will continue be. but u don't hide under IPOB and perpetrate evil and watch a governor fold his hands. We all heard what happened at Orlu in Imo State, was it WIKE that sent the military too.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by iWasNotHere(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
But do we really care. Nigerians are hungry they’re talking trash

Everything said is truth about governorship. He championed the fight. Talk and do [/quote]
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Sijo01(f): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lomprico2:

go and read the post before commenting on what you dont know. olodo!

Who told you I didn't read it.

Olodo kill you there.
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by hayzed27(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
No long talk n too much talk
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by dbonks(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
This interview was a response to Ameachi's outburst that he cannot descend so low to be talking to his employee. Wike was by employee so he said. Of all the arguments made here nobody remembered Ameachi's second term election who championed and executed the campaigns and logistics towards that victory. It was this same Wike, because that election was tensed given the fact that, Omehia contested that election under APGA's plateform and so many people wanted Omehia to return but the election was too hot for APGA to pull out anything from it. I can still remember then the campaign caption was " Ameachi 2011, YES I BELIEVE" and Wike then was also the campaign henchman.
So sometimes I laugh at some comments on Nairaland concerning both men and their bickering to point that some persons that don't know anything about Rivers Politics will be shouting Ameachi made Magnus and Wike with really allowing both men to tell what really happened and the point to got to in there effort to secure that victory for Amaechi. The only thing is since he was the Governor so therefore he made them.
My advice to everyone is that we should calm down. Is not Wike don't worry one day they might tell us what to did and who they met to secure that victory in 2007.
Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by HRMK: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
u made ur boss gov?can anyone singlehandedly make one a gov?amaechi still remains ur boss!goodluck made u gov but u won second term bcs the courts disqualified apc!what is all the bragging abt?pls take the back seat!enough is enough!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: I Made Amaechi Governor by Onelove508: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
greggng:
Amaechi is like wizkid while wike is Davido. Amaechi will not dignify wike with a response cos he is a busy man ...while Davido. ..sorry wike will be running his mouth until E HANG...AFTER E CHOKE

And they both(David n wike) have frog voice.
Wike n Wizzy na my men o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim / New Naira Notes: Senate Asks CBN To Extend January 31 Deadline; Emefiele Refuses / Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.