Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

“buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up (1441 Views)

Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Callydgists(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nigerian activist, politician, blogger and ex-presidential candidate Omoyele Sowore has openly answered the big question of the public:

[b]WHO ORDERED THE KILLINGS AT LEKKI TOLL GATE IN LAGOS?[/b]

Omoyele made it known on his Twitter account when a twitter user and journalist identified as Fisayo Soyombo asked who ordered LekkiMassacre with an hashtag making the question go viral.

Mr Sowore retweeted his question and told him that the killing was....... CONTINUE READING BELOW............
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/03/buhari-approved-lekkimassacre-on-behalf.html?m=1

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Warripikine: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
shocked
Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by donbachi(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Same youths that voted them into power.they called "jobless youths".e no end there.dem still massacred dem.chai!.wat a world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Freestainworld(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
soworo is reaping what he sowed, Jonathan is somewhere now laughing at all of them

3 Likes

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Jerryherd: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
So Tinubu and Buhari are no longer at loggerhead as earlier speculated by him

2 Likes

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Jostoman: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
soworo is reaping what he sowed, Jonathan is somewhere now laughing at all of them
oga forget all this your reaping nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Jostoman: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
donbachi:
Same youths that voted them into power.they called "jobless youths".e no end there.dem still massacred dem.chai!.wat a world.
can you imagine
Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin Our one and only Juju President grin grin grin

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by seunmsg(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
So Tinubu and Buhari are no longer at loggerhead as earlier speculated by him

When it is time to blame Tinubu for whatever bad decision that was taken by the government, they push the narrative that Tinubu controls Buhari. When it is time to ridicule Tinubu and boast that his 2023 chances are dead, they push the narrative that he has been used and dumped by Buhari and has no access to the president again.

It is all politics. That’s how we roll in this part of the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Jerryherd: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
seunmsg:

When it is time to blame Tinubu for whatever bad decision that was taken by the government, they push the narrative that Tinubu controls Buhari. When it is time to ridicule Tinubu and boast that his 2023 chances are dead, they push the narrative that he has been used and dumped by Buhari and has no access to the president again.

I like how he ignores them all and continues with his underground politicking

3 Likes

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Sirjamo: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Audio Massacre
Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Racoon(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
As far as the CO 68 Battalion Bonny Camp VI is not punished for illegally deploying his men for the orgy of deaths they visited @ Lekki on 20/10/2020, then it simply implies that the Garrison CO, then GOC 81 Division, COAS and of course Mr President are all aware and should take responsibility for the ugly incidence.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Jimasun: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:
As far as the CO 68 Battalion Bonny Camp VI is not punished for illegally deploying his men for the orgy of deaths they visited @ Lekki on 20/10/2020, then it simply implies that the Garrison CO, then GOC 81 Division, COAS and of course Mr President are all aware and should take responsibility for the ugly incidence.
RIP to your family members that died at Lekki

2 Likes

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
Trash!!

1 Like

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
seunmsg:

Most of this Tinubu haters on nairaland politics section are confuse people.
Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Racoon(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jimasun:
RIP to your family members that died at Lekki
Yeah! I lost friends and fellow citizen who were demanding accountability and good governance which I pray God rest their souls.But as for you lots, may you continue to enjoy the Nigeria that suppress, oppress, regress, retards and destroys that you all love.

3 Likes

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Abso1uteZero(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Any body wey add tinubu and president together, na thunder go fire you.
Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Jimasun: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:
Yeah! I lost friends and fellow citizen who were demanding accountability and good governance which I pray God rest their souls.But as for you lots, may you continue to enjoy the Nigeria you all love.
How come you didn't go to Lekki Panel to name those killed?
Bloody liar

1 Like

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by bcomputer101: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Our darling daddy and Tinubu, the blood of those killed at Lekki tollgate still calling for justice
Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by VictorUSA(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Andrew Cuomo come and say something here.
Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Racoon(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jimasun:
How come you didn't go to Lekki Panel to name those killed? Bloody liar
"Extrajudicial killings of peaceful protesters during the October 2020 #EndSARS demonstrations against police brutality must be probed and those culpable must be held accountable..
https://punchng.com/us-reps-reintroduce-endsars-resolution-for-117th-congress/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

You prayed a prayer and I said amen because my brethren were killed on 20/10/2020 @ Lekki with my solemn prayer they continue to rest in peace.What are you asking for my prescence @ the compromised panel for.Having been in two sitting I stopped attending when it was obvious there will be no justice.

Guess the Nigerian government, Lai Mohammed and all those who down played this atrocity committed against Nigerians by the Nigerian state is not going away so soon? The world knows what happened on 20/10/2020

This is the same incident the government have shamelessly and repeatedly denied with incongruent submissions by different agents or agencies of the same government just to desperately conceal well know facts. But unfortunate for them, God sees all things.We will all die one day then face the good Lord in judgement.

2 Likes

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Christistruth00: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
There was no Lekki Massacre otherwise by now you would have listed the names of the dead

Neither did any of their relatives turn up at the Lagos Endsars Panel not even a single one

It was all a Political gang up against Tinubu

PDPs Fayose has already exposed it all and why he refused to be part of it.
Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by ivolt: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Fake massacre. Sowore is a deceitful propagandist.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by nthony10: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:
You prayed a prayer and I said amen because my brethren were killed on 20/10/2020 @ Lekki with my solemn prayer they continue to rest in peace.What are you asking for my prescence @ the compromised panel for.Having been in two sitting I stopped attending when it was obvious there will be no justice.

This is the same incident the government have shamelessly and repeatedly denied with incongruent submissions by different agents or agencies of the same government just to desperately conceal well know facts. But unfortunate for them, God sees all things.We will all die one day then face the good Lord in judgement.

God bless you so much, your maturity is epic.

The more the Lekki shooting is concealed the more it creates a stench so unbearable.
Now we know why the president refused to talk about the incident in his speech then.
By the time this administration is done with with Nigeria we will know how to fight for what we want
Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Racoon(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
nthony10:
God bless you so much, your maturity is epic.The more the Lekki shooting is concealed the more it creates a stench so unbearable.Now we know why the president refused to talk about the incident in his speech then.By the time this administration is done with with Nigeria we will know how to fight for what we want
Thank you man.I dont know how to answer him again. These kinds see evil and rationalize same.I cant imagine myself condescending this low because I love a govt of oppression.Evil always backfires.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by Asgard13: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

I like how he ignores them all and continues with his underground politicking

..... and his people keep nailing his coffin..

While the man dies in silent

Tinubu underground politicking.... walahi only if this Tinubu urchins know

... grin

Oshiomole has been beaten by rain ... now he no need Yoruba people to blow his trumpet.

He’s seriously doing underground politicking too cheesy
Re: “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up by buckeyemedia: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2021
Racoon:
Why not go to Aso Rock and arrest Mr President? Mr raccoon, instead of wailing for 6 straight years?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Fully For Yoruba Nation, Nigeria's Breakup —lagos Monarch / Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Cert Holder To Govern / Imagine The Person Been Interviewed Is A Fulani Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.