Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (58890 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by bitingcool: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
McSquishi:

Right. And still it doesn’t give her any right to belittle or be abusive but I definitely understand her disappointment and frustrations.

A jobless man that sees doing his laundry as a task. That calls washing the plates of food he didn't cook or provide money for a belittling. I can bet his furking isn't even premium or d dhick size. Tell me why the woman won't be frustrated and express it

Dear op, love your woman, help her before she asks. You will start experiencing honeymoon in that hot house. Heck. Your babe will even help you look for a job. Married men with money cook and Clean. Being a help meet is both ways. You got into cohabitation reality very fast and I xan tell you're in shock. Better wise up. No angel dey outside. Not even in the village talk less of the city.

8 Likes

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Emeka71(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Go learn how to talk to a depressed person or you think we don't know how to scold him?be mindful of what you type as depression is already involved or you simply read and pass.sabi sabi
I think that he should learn to stay with her because according to my knowledge; a male and a female are not supposed to be having issues.
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Amb1045(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Abeg, shift. Depressed ko. He got himself into the mess he's in. It's nobody's fault he moved in with her with no job and no money saved either.

The same way you should've read my comment and passed. It's not your place to police anyone's comment here, so keep it moving.

seriously you lack a lot. you're allowing the devil in you to get better of you. Yes we know he made a mistake and he's depressed due to the mistake so don't judge him rather let's find a solution the incident. depression is real and it can happen to anyone
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Juoflife1(f): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
One coldstone for you.

Imagine it's a woman that did this. The comments would have reached 12pages grin
pocohantas:

The useless alfa male wanted to chop her money, her pussy, have her submit to him, wash his clothes, feed him, while he does nothing. Hunter became the hunted. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by yomi007k(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

If we say make una dey in charge of una relationship una go call us Patriarchy FC..
Instead of a woman to bend her rules and collapse her structures to suit you, na you wey be man come bend your rules, collapse your own structure to suit her..
You be better mumu, any joint venture with a woman in the name of love or relationship would definitely collapse in due time..
No bleeps given..
Carey your cross, I hope she throw you out soonest..

You dey mind the SIMP...na him sabi ooo
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by franchasng: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Don't be amazed.

Most men in big cities are driving their mothers, sisters, girlfriends or wives cars. It's easier for them than working. Most are sugar boys.

The only ones who are stand alone are related to politicians or are scammers living large. Loads of unproductive men who bring nothing to the table. And they will approach mature women without fear.
Hahahahaha this your comment got me rolling on the floor, are you a guy cheesy

Maybe in Abuja, I just don't like that fake city of corruption grin
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Hotguy27: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Switchman:
[b]
Due to her age and desperation, we met and she liked what she saw in me and intensive talks began on how I can relocate to Abuja and get better job. I actually haven't been to Abuja so I was excited to take that move with the hope of becoming a better person and getting a better job.

I resigned from my job due to some issues as at that time which could had been managed but so I can have more time to visit and see how things are in Abuja before making my final preparation to relocate. She supports financially during those time while I use my car for ehailing business pending when I will finally relocate.

Thanks
Switchman

To be honest, you could have done worst than what she is doing to you now if you had gotten a better job as soon as you moved to Abuja. Just go through the quote up here again. You never loved her especially as she did to you. You wanted to use advantage of her situations but karma is not patient to deal with you thereafter. The type of karma that was assigned to you in this case is an upfront type. Let me say it in clear terms - deep inside you, you know you don't love this girl for real. Just try and walk away very early and stop deceiving her. You will see how things will start being ok with you.

3 Likes

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Mikkystorm: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Here's what you should do. Actually OP, the work is yours to do. Think of a business idea, a very nice one and also constructive. Women loves men who has vision and a set out plan.
Sit her down and talk to her about it. If it's taking a loan from her, do so. And hey, the business plan must be a plan you are 80% sure of being successful at.
If she's understanding, she'll adhere to it and help you out. Happy Sunday.
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by gidiz(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
I think the lady has done so much for you and it's because she truly loves you. Though it was wrong for you to have left what was at hand because you expected a job in Abuja. You guys have come a long way, drop that pride and settle things with her. No body wants to have a lady as a liability talk more of a man being the liability in this case. Be humble.

Some inconsistencies in your writing, that you are usually home alone and yet she doesn't allow you take a walk. That's confusing, what do you do when home alone then?

3 Likes

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

When I mentioned that there are many sugar boys hanging around malls and fancy places, one idiot was here acting daft. I told him that he's probably one of those stupid guys that see you with a trolley and come and push it for you, you thinking they're helpful staff, then he begins to talk useless propositions, he thought I was feeling fly about being at the mall. Come to these places and your eyes will open wiiiiide.

Women should beware of gold digging men. They're everywhere.

I have said it before, there is little or no benefit to being with a NIGERIAN man that is financially incapable. So I don’t blame women who would rather be 2nd wives to richer men, than be the only wife of a young hustling guy. The only thing they know how to do is provide, even that one na fight these days. Tell them to help out at home and they will start screaming EMASCULATING. What then have you been in the house all day doing? Massaging the prick you will use to knack her at night?

If she gives this OP space now, he will use her money to be pursuing small small girls in Abuja. cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Switchman:
Please I Need Your Candid And Long Term Advise, I Am Presently Depressed And Out

This will be a lengthy one but I promise to summarize it as much as I can.

I met a lady in her late 30s 18months ago through an online friend. I was working in Lagos while she was based and working in Abuja.

We chatted for a while before she volunteered to come to Lagos for a visit over the weekend which doesn't seem a bad idea to me cos I believed seeing in person is better than 1 million pictures.

Due to her age and desperation, we met and she liked what she saw in me and intensive talks began on how I can relocate to Abuja and get better job. I actually haven't been to Abuja so I was excited to take that move with the hope of becoming a better person and getting a better job.

I resigned from my job due to some issues as at that time which could had been managed but so I can have more time to visit and see how things are in Abuja before making my final preparation to relocate. She supports financially during those time while I use my car for ehailing business pending when I will finally relocate.

Covid 19 lock down came and all plans were halted due to restrictions on vehicular movements. Fast forward to November last year I made final plans and I agreed to finally relocate but on the conditions that we will need to get a new apartment cos I don't want to move in with her to her former apartment which was a one room self contain, we got a 1 bedroom apartment and I moved in with her. She owns 90% stake on the expenses incurred but in the spirit of hope for a better job, I will upgrade the apartment to have an equal stake in the home.

It's been 3 months now I have fully relocated and we have been cohabiting but it's been hell for me and I just need help on how to get out of this mess I put myself. No job was forth coming and due to the fact that I am home always, I have been reduced to a house help cos I am the one doing the chores, cleaning the dishes and even my laundry though she pays for her own, so many other insults and atimes it's with exchanges of words before I can take a walk just to acclimatize myself with the terrains of the area.

It's really a bad experience for a man not to have a steady source of income cos in a twinkle of an eye the love will vanish.

I love the lifestyle of Abuja cos it is less stressful than Lagos and I will really like to get a good source of income so I can get my own apartment and be free from the shackles I put myself in the name of love.

I really need help now cos I know my days are numbered and it's a matter of time before she sends me packing cos I really don't have the right to the apartment. Please house, I need your candid advise on what to do and as always constructive criticism is allowed.

Thanks
Switchman
CALL ME NOW
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by BRATISLAVA: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
franchasng:
Hahahahaha this your comment got me rolling on the floor, are you a guy cheesy

Maybe in Abuja, I just don't like that fake city of corruption grin

I've seen things. Young men with hands and legs will prefer to try and proposition older women, rather than work.

It's not a corrupt city, just a place full of all kinds of people. The type that never makes it to fp
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Duplexxx: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Is a pity never live with a woman let the woman live with you you are not the first having problems like this now you can see the evil of a woman she was the one depressing you not to get a job she want you to get a job but you're depressed never give up always go out from the house make friends they might help you get a fast solutions if you'll remain in that house with her Oboy you will fast grown white hair

Na shame chai
You left job and followed woman
Na juju she used for you self
Na your eyes don clear
God will surely help you out

Let me hear you say Amen
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by SeriouslySense(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Next time you will not jump into relationship without a backup plan. How can you leave your life in Lagos to start with a woman in Abuja, who you are just getting to know, and you will live in her house, lol, who does that.

I wish you success, may you have success.

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by GIdiata(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Normal me knows what to type but I got soft when he mentioned depression, let me not just add to it

This one shock me ooo.
coming from The female gender. Not just the gender it's from Zzor shocked

even after suspecting a foul play from the guy. Zzor typed dis shocked

oh today's Sunday yeah (Trying to keep the Sabbath day holy)
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Even if she is your wife, don't live in a house owned by her. No matter how rough things are with you, keep praying and believing as things will work out fine but you must move out of that place ASAP my brother.
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Elsueno: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gigolo things gone bad

4 Likes

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by 4456thegold: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
See how girls are responding to your post because of your mistakes.
Guy u made a big mistake. You shouldn't have accept that. You know what, there is always a way out just leave the house and squart with guys. If u can drive do Uber, gather money and get your apartment though it will take time but u will succeed. Abuja is stress free area to stay.
Please do it fast bf is too late because she is not ur Wife. Even if you are legally married to her a woman don't quite ur job and expect her to carry all the responsibilities. If no get job ur wife no go respect u ooooo.

1 Like

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by yomi007k(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Switchman:
[Thanks for being nice to me. Your advise is well received.

Normal me knows what to type but I got soft when he mentioned depression, let me not just add to it

Sorry bro.

You seem not to know enough about women.

Read this from page 1.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/302
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Kingzeez10: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Sijo01:

Don't mind op.
Imagine him complaining of doing his own laundry. I thought he was gonna say including the lady's own not knowing she's even paying for hers.

Oga alfer male op, as you're planning your exit, I'd advise you be careful not to get her pregnant else you'll be stocked.
And you cant even spell stucked correctly oponu
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by pocohantas(f): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Juoflife1:
One coldstone for you.

Imagine it's a woman that did this. The comments would have reached 12pages grin

One ediot would have told us how Nigerian girls are useless. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by omosefeeguaibor(f): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Your reality sounds like the movie acrimony... be consistent in your job search, and your cab hustle you'll find the breakthrough you deserve. No human is perfect, I want to believe you have learnt from this. And I hope that life be kind is you.
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by BRATISLAVA: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

I have said it before, there is a little or no benefit to being with a NIGERIAN man that is financially incapable. So I don’t blame women who would rather be 2nd wives to richer men, than be the only wife of a young hustling guy. The only thing they know how to do is provide, even that one na fight these days. Tell them to help out at home and they will start screaming EMASCULATING. What then have you been in the house all day doing? Massaging the prick you will use to knack her at night?

If she gives this OP space now, he will use her money to be pursuing small small girls in Abuja. cheesy

LMAO!

The op is sounding like he's been emasculated just to put this clothes in the washing machine. He's crying about it. Woe is him, he is doing his laundry and washing the plates, in a house he paid nothing for. House he is bringing nothing to the table in. What an extravagant ingrate.

This woman he is dealing with is wise and wiser than him.

Bolded is too true. Don't mind him. He's just whining, if she gives him an inch he will take her arm, torso and head to make her a walking mumu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
doxijaw:

Agree with you here!

Minus the obscene comments grin
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by bukatyne(f): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Richy4:
What you are battling with is nothing but superiority Complex.... In your mind/ heart you have lined up how a man should be... A man should not wash his own cloth, a man should not do chores etc... That is just nonsense...Someone that altered her simple life style of living in an apartment and foots majority of the bills just to meet your demand half way, you were not even grateful... For your information, A lot of married men do chores.... If anyone on social media tells you otherwise, he is lying to u...

Besides, You know very well that covid-19 disrupted a lot of things around the world including Nigeria.. and you should know the average time frame that one would look for job around the world has doubled because of the pandemic... Take it easy with yourself... Be a little humble and focus on your goal... Though I simply wish that Lady saw a better man who will love her in return instead of u... because your Ego is higher than Kilimanjaro...

Very annoying and ungrateful OP.

See his mouth like 'I cannot live in a small space' yet one kobo he did not have.

I blame the woman.

8 Likes

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by A305: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Switchman:
Please I Need Your Candid And Long Term Advise, I Am Presently Depressed And Out

This will be a lengthy one but I promise to summarize it as much as I can.

I met a lady in her late 30s 18months ago through an online friend. I was working in Lagos while she was based and working in Abuja.

We chatted for a while before she volunteered to come to Lagos for a visit over the weekend which doesn't seem a bad idea to me cos I believed seeing in person is better than 1 million pictures.

Covid 19 lock down came and all plans were halted due to restrictions on vehicular movements. Fast forward to November last year I made final plans and I agreed to finally relocate but on the conditions that we will need to get a new apartment cos I don't want to move in with her to her former apartment which was a one room self contain, we got a 1 bedroom apartment and I moved in with her. She owns 90% stake on the expenses incurred but in the spirit of hope for a better job, I will upgrade the apartment to have an equal stake in the home.

It's been 3 months now I have fully relocated and we have been cohabiting but it's been hell for me and I just need help on how to get out of this mess I put myself. No job was forth coming and due to the fact that I am home always, I have been reduced to a house help cos I am the one doing the chores, cleaning the dishes and even my laundry though she pays for her own, so many other insults and atimes it's with exchanges of words before I can take a walk just to acclimatize myself with the terrains of the area.

It's really a bad experience for a man not to have a steady source of income cos in a twinkle of an eye the love will vanish.

I love the lifestyle of Abuja cos it is less stressful than Lagos and I will really like to get a good source of income so I can get my own apartment and be free from the shackles I put myself in the name of love.

I really need help now cos I know my days are numbered and it's a matter of time before she sends me packing cos I really don't have the right to the apartment. Please house, I need your candid advise on what to do and as always constructive criticism is allowed.

Thanks
Switchman
You have made series of SIMPlified mistakes along the line.

If she has money, the only way to get her to be humble is impregnate her turning her to your babymama(no marriage). She wouldn't want you to leave.

Play the lovey dovey script you started with her, if possible wash her undies till pregnancy is confirmed.

Or

Get back to lagos to continue your uber hustle. You could stay with a relative for some months to raise money to rent a self con; life continues.

But the lesson you should learn from this is; she is in her 30s — late for marriage because, she lacks good attitude to keep a man. You cannot save nor control her. It will only take an alpha with real money to make her submissive.
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by BRATISLAVA: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
bukatyne:

Very annoying and ungrateful OP.

See his mouth like 'I cannot live in a small space' yet one kobo he did not have.

I blame the woman.

He thought she's desperate and old, so he was dictating his terms. She agreed, but it seems he's unproductive and you know it's difficult to date a jobless woman, let alone a man.

The guy is an ingrate. What more does he want her to do for him?

4 Likes

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by bukatyne(f): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

You are a very nasty person who feels entitled to other people's money. So you have a car, which could have been used for ehailing services to generate income pending when you get a job but you choose to leave it idle in Lagos while expecting a woman to shoulder your responsibilities in this harsh economy because you want to "test" her??

You deserve everything you are getting. I pray she throws you out.

Very nasty.

3 Likes

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Ketapu: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2021

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by franchasng: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I've seen things. Young men with hands and legs will prefer to try and proposition older women, rather than work.

It's not a corrupt city, just a place full of all kinds of people. The type that never makes it to fp
Abuja is not an ideal city, it's a fake, city of corruption.. Everything there is a mirage of political corruption. Take away looting of Nigeria's commonwealth and that city is empty with no good value or service rendered to society.

I am still in shock.

Even as a foreigner that just landed a new country, I couldn't see myself spend a night at the house of a Russian girl I met. All through my higher institution days, I hated the idea of sleeping over at a girl's place, I condemned friends that did. In fact, I hate visiting female hostel to talk of sleeping over at a woman's house, tufiakwa.

It's unfortunate that many guys today lack confidence in themselves and feel the only way to make it in life is through the backdoor, it's a shame.

And the OP is still having the gut to complain of doing chores for the lady that housed him and feeding him. He is abnormal.

I pray the lady read this thread, the guy is a very bad guy with foolish sense of entitlement

4 Likes

Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by colizee(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Switchman you no wise at all. You should have left that house by now.
Re: I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job by Oriakku: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Switchman:
Honestly, I don't see the house chores as a big deal and as a matter of fact I don't need her to tell me to get that done cos it is a way of being responsible.

My issue and why I raised that point was I noticed she nags and complains more even when it isn't necessary.

She only behave normal and act loving again whenever she needs sex and I am honestly holding back on that cos with the little I have seen, getting her pregnant would complicate things for me and she gets more infuriated when I hold back on the sex.

I just pray God opens a way for me before it's too late for me cos it's really affecting me emotionally. I disgust nagging women who doesn't consider peaceful communication without raising there voice.

cheesy cheesy cheesy At the bolded.women and sex are inseparable. I know whenever she needs sex she buys everything for you, pet you a little, after the 5 minutes show, she turns to beast again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day. / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.