Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2792937 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Soulrebel2:
Stupid girl,make we Bleep you say no, but everyday u go come dey talk full my ear..I don warn am before but she keeps doing it..next time I go just block her stupid ass
NA REAL TOLOTOLO BE THAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Another one
MOST CONFUSED HOE . TRUST NO WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tope777(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2021
303....Victoria Acerta cool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:25am On Mar 04, 2021
Anti spam bot, if e sure for you drop your location make we settle this thing once and for all.
You go tell me wetin I do you.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 1:52am On Mar 04, 2021
lesson

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:36am On Mar 04, 2021
foreman:
Shit testing is real.

My girlfriend and I had a disagreement, in anger she asked me never to call her again. I called her twice she didn't pick.

For about two months we didn't call each other. This is a girl that always told me she can't do without me, LOL. I couldn't believe she could go that long because of how clingy she was. It's just recently she started sending messages and erotic picture may be to remind me of what I am missing. I miss those things but I ain't failing this test.

What happens is that at any point they keep their options open, so if you have disagreement they most likely be able to go as long as possible since there are other guys on their list.

If she doesn't come back, leave her. You have lost that one. Move on.

So, I got called up recently that I have been missed. Nice. We arranged for a meet-up and f--ked the hell out of each other. I tried to give transport as I normally do but she refused. Somebody that used to demand money from me.

Nowadays, we just meet to f--k - no stories, no dates, no eat-outs, no hang-outs - just f--k. I guessed I have been relegated to f-ckboy, okay by me.

28 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:33am On Mar 04, 2021
DAY 63, REDPILL 2021

There're few women (outliers) who can seem reasonable some times. They tend to appeal positively to masculine measures, able to handle few tasks at hand, and at best, can handle their emotion.

However, that is the case when the task at hand is beneficial to her, or will not hold her accountable for any outcome. She seems smart right? But when that same logic and procedure is used to follow her up, correct or counter her, she will raise all forms of rationalization and illogical counter reasonings. At this time, she's being scrutinized and put on check, no invasion for her. Then and there you will discover that all women are wired similarly and only in frequencies does their traits differs. Therefore, AWALT!

Authority: Maintain frame and dominance because AWALT!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 9wila: 6:38am On Mar 04, 2021
https://www.wilatech.com/2021/03/justin-bieber-anyone-lyrics-justin.html
Latest justin bieber new popular song right now 2021.

Justin Bieber - Anyone lyrics verse 1
Dance with me under the diamonds
See me like breath in the cold
Sleep with me here in the silence

Come kiss me, silver and gold

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2021
foreman:

So, I got called up recently that I have been missed. Nice. We arranged for a meet-up and f--ked the hell out of each other. I tried to give transport as I normally do but she refused. Somebody that used to demand money from me.

Nowadays, we just meet to f--k - no stories, no dates, no eat-outs, no hang-outs - just f--k. I guessed I have been relegated to f-ckboy, okay by me.

Lol. You tried. What would have been better is if that chick never saw your pants again. Any girl who ghosts me for two months is gone. She is never coming back. It doesnt matter what her proposal is, she ain't coming back. You shouldn't be the one to be relegated, you should do the relegation.

You should have moved on from her. That's the true abundance mindset. Did I read that you give her Tfare Everytime? grin grin grin You dey try o.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2021
9wila:

How is this beneficial here? undecided

Will you geddifok?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2021
9wila:

What up With this man? This ain't cool, you don't have any right to post trash here. Just get the hell outta here. Strictly redpill not a lyrics zone kid.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2021
The king of pop, one of the matrix's mainstream media influencer, MICHEAL JACKSON once said
"The way she came into the place
I knew right then and there
There was something different about this girl
The way she moved
Her hair, her face, her lines
Divinity in motion
As she stalked the room
I could feel the aura of her presence
Every head turned feeling passion and lust
The girl was persuasive
The girl I could not trust
The girl was bad
The girl was dangerous
I never knew but I was walking the line
Come go with me
I said I have no time
And don't you pretend we didn't talk on the phone
My baby cried
She left me standing alone"
Scan this lyric through the lens of TRP.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Here he was, after coming to terms with reality. This is one of last of his songs to be released. 5 years after his demise.

"..... I tried to share my life with someone I could love
But games and money is all she ever thought of
How could that be my fault when she gambled and lost?
I'm tired of silly games, it's time to make a change
Why is it I can't do whatever I want to?
When it's my personal life and I don't live for you
So don't you try to tell me what is right for me
You be concerned about you, I can do what I want to.... "

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
TheVictim01:
Here he was, after coming to terms with reality. This is one of last of his songs to be released. 5 years after his demise.

"..... I tried to share my life with someone I could love
But games and money is all she ever thought of
How could that be my fault when she gambled and lost?
I'm tired of silly games, it's time to make a change
Why is it I can't do whatever I want to?
When it's my personal life and I don't live for you
So don't you try to tell me what is right for me
You be concerned about you, I can do what I want to.... "

That guy and Rkelly are two of the most misunderstood great men I know. I still feel that there is something conspiratorial about their trials.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Where are all the real.niggas here?

Drop your pills hommies. Thread been scanty lately

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Got me wondering either.
luminouz:
Where are all the real.niggas here?
Drop your pills hommies. Thread been scanty lately

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Over the course of their career too follows same path. With Sexual assaults and allegations!
luminouz:

That guy and Rkelly are two of the most misunderstood great men I know. I still feel that there is something conspiratorial about their trials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
TheVictim01:
Over the course of their career too follows same path. With Sexual assaults and allegations!

I just don't understand how two greats like that ended up broken men but what I learned is simple, trust no one cuz no one will have your back like YOU.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
I've said it before and I'm saying it again that the number of foolish guys in this country is just too damn much. 175k just for doing nothing?

https://www.nairaland.com/6443979/lady-trekked-ikeja-mile-12

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Vecto:
I've said it before and I'm saying it again that the number of foolish guys in this country is just too damn much. 175k just for doing nothing?

goofy,simp, useless, worthless nigga.........also dat bitch ain't cute wtf is wrong wit some men

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dude is still in his simping days. A lot of guys have been there and will stay there.

Can't tell any guy how he should use his money but using it to buy cheap attention or try to fill a void is very unnecessary

That's -NGN175,000 just to make a stranger happy grin

Vecto:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
YouTube Channels On Red-Pill Themes, Masculinity & Self- Improvement

I'd recommend the three that gave me genuine and clear approach to the topics above.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
1. StephIsCold

He's Black-American, and probably the realest dude out there.

Like a couple of redpillers, he has had humble beginnings and been through slaving relationships.

He dives deep into female nature, self improvement and life in general from a male perspective.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC3n-Hywbms82-FPejNPpnEA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
2. The Roommates

A video podcast owned by two men who have had struggling pasts.

They invite successful men and sometimes women to share views on matters that are crucial to the average man.

You'd feel like you're listening to elder brothers you wish you had a long time ago.

https://youtube.com/c/TheRoommatesPodcast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by doxijaw: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
-Marriage is security for women at the expense of man’s freedom. Traditionally man was given certain powers to compensate him for the increased burden and loss of freedom. He no longer is[/b].

-Marriage is the only legal contract in existence that permits a person to violate contractual terms and then subsequently penalise the party who upheld said terms.

-Woman, much unlike man, does not see marriage as a legal contract or responsibility. She sees it as security, and the celebration itself, the actualisation of a childhood fantasy.

-Some believe marriage is necessary to properly raise children. In a bygone era, it was. Times have changed. Feminist legal politics have transmuted what was traditionally an asset into a liability.

-Women want to get married because, in the majority of circumstances, they have everything to gain and nothing to lose. For you, this is the opposite. Ultra high-net-worth women are perhaps the exception, that should reveal all it needs to.

This one hits hard
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
3. Austin Dunham Vlogs

This guy is all about social experiments, especially for the doubting and naive man.

He's a fitness junkie, and got into TRP not so long ago.

He'd prove how women are moved by money even if they tell you personality is all that matters.

He'd share his private DMs from women who want to get laid, some in relationships - and on and on.

https://youtube.com/c/AustinDunhamVlogs

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
PETUK:
lesson
pathetic
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
foreman:

THATS MY CURRENT STATUS WITH MY EX THAT I RECALLED。
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
TheVictim01:
The king of pop, one of the matrix's mainstream media influencer, MICHEAL JACKSON once said
"The way she came into the place
I knew right then and there
There was something different about this girl
The way she moved
Her hair, her face, her lines
Divinity in motion
As she stalked the room
I could feel the aura of her presence
Every head turned feeling passion and lust
The girl was persuasive
The girl I could not trust
The girl was bad
The girl was dangerous
I never knew but I was walking the line
Come go with me
I said I have no time
And don't you pretend we didn't talk on the phone
My baby cried
She left me standing alone"
Scan this lyric through the lens of TRP.
SONG TITLE ?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
luminouz:

I just don't understand how two greats like that ended up broken men but what I learned is simple, trust no one cuz no one will have your back like YOU.

Did you we that kriss comment. fvck that guy is mad.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
foreman:

I love fu**ks...Better there than friendzone... You almost lost guard with giving her money but fate saved you inspite of yourself...Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
fattprince:

Did you we that kriss comment. fvck that guy is mad.

I don't get you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wotowotoman, KingEarnest(m), mablie(m), jayAjoku(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.