Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

U.S Government Wants More Nigeria Students In American Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U.S Government Wants More Nigeria Students In American Schools (1510 Views)

Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots / Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) / SUG: List Kogi Government Wants For Kogi State University Student Union Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Government Wants More Nigeria Students In American Schools by Newsreal: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
The Government of the United State of America, Is willing to have more Nigerian students in U.S schools. This was made known at the American space in Calabar, during the formal opening of the EducationUSA center.

Speaking during the inauguration of the center, Mr. Aruna Amirthanayagam, which is the country public affairs officer at, U.S Embassy, Abuja, disclosed that EducationUSA is the aim of the U.S government that promotes the United State of America’s Education. There are about 4,500 educational institutions in the U.S, making it one of the greatest educational places in the world.

To read more please visit: https://newsreal.com.ng/2021/03/20/u-s-government-wants-more-nigeria-students-in-american-schools/

Re: U.S Government Wants More Nigeria Students In American Schools by Freestainworld(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
When you go for visa now, they will start to dey para
Re: U.S Government Wants More Nigeria Students In American Schools by Antmanned(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
When you go for visa now, they will start to dey para
😹 na true sha
Re: U.S Government Wants More Nigeria Students In American Schools by Mastakija(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lori iro grin

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants More Nigeria Students In American Schools by Mastakija(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oya o
Coman see grin

Home News
NewsTrending
U.S Government Wants More Nigeria Students in American Schools
By Newsreal Africa -March 20, 20210109
Amirthanayagam public affairs officer speaking at EducationUSA centre
The Government of the United State of America, Is willing to have more Nigerian students in U.S schools. This was made known at the American space in Calabar, during the formal opening of the EducationUSA center.

READ ALSO: Sunday Igboho apprehends alleged soldiers, accuse FG of spying on him
Speaking during the inauguration of the center, Mr. Aruna Amirthanayagam, which is the country public affairs officer at, U.S Embassy, Abuja, disclosed that EducationUSA is the aim of the U.S government that promotes the United State of America’s Education. There are about 4,500 educational institutions in the U.S, making it one of the greatest educational places in the world.

He also said, ”we really want more Nigerians to come and benefit in our educational system; through our EducationalUSA center in Calabar, we hope to have more Nigerian students especially from Cross River state going to the U.S to further their educations .”

Mr. Stephen Ibelli, Public affairs officer, U.S consulate general Lagos, said ” The center helps to facilitate the movement of Nigerian students to tertiary institutions in the U.S.

READ ALSO: Forbes Says Kanye West Is Not The Richest Black Man In America
He proceeded and said, through the arrangement, not less than 14,000 Nigerians had gained admission into schools in the U.S. ”Presently, we have more than 14,000 Nigerian students learning in the U.S and we’re hoping to grow more and further strengthen the connections between both countries”.

”This is where the EducationUSA resource center comes in, so, we urge the residents of Cross river state to visit the center and learn about the educational opportunities in the U.S freely.

According to the Affair officers and River state commissioner, All they were saying is that U.S government want more Nigerian student in their institutions. I think this is a great opportunity for Nigerian students who want to study abroad and own a bachelor’s degree, Masters or Ph.D. in any courses of their choice.

READ ALSO: UMG, BOOMPLAY EXPAND LICENSE TO COVER 47 COUNTRIES ACROSS AFRICA
Please subscribe to this blog for more updates like this. Join me in the comments box for discussion or correction.

“We are also proceeding the center to some cities such as; Benin, Akwa, Enugu to provide this information so that students don’t have to travel all the way to Lagos, Abuja, and other big cities for the information.

Cross River commissioner for education, Mr. Godwin Amanke, said in his remark that the state was very proud to identify with EducationUSA.

Amanke said the state would take essential steps to ensure that her students get first-hand information, scholarships, and empowerment programs.

However, he said ”as much that is OK OF Nigerian students to travel to the U.S to study, all I’m asking is for them to come back and make Nigeria better he said.

According to affair officers and River state commissioner of Education, all they were saying is that the U.S wants more Nigerian students to study in their institutions. I think this is a great opportunity for Nigerian students who are willing to study abroad to get Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s, and Ph.D.

Please subscribe to this blog to get more updates and do use the comment box for discussion or correction.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants More Nigeria Students In American Schools by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2021
They want my school fees.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants More Nigeria Students In American Schools by meobizy(f): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
The institutions want my hard earned money while their country wants my intellectual input. Exposed Nigerians are smart and adapt into societies quick. I don't blame the United States, I blame our feckless leaders.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Radiographers, Radiography Students And Aspirants / Nairaland Founder, Seun Osewa, Berates ASUU Over Lingering Strike / Japanese Government Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.