Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

N-Power Test: What's Your Score? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Test: What's Your Score? (44672 Views)

N-power Batch C : 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Retake The N-Power Test / My N-Power Test Result / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by desertboom(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2021
Please, I scored 75% in my first attempt and I also submitted. When I login to the screening section I can still see 'Take Test'
Do I need to start the test afresh again?
What's the next step?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by ennyj01(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2021
desertboom:
Please, I scored 75% in my first attempt and I also submitted. When I login to the screening section I can still see 'Take Test'
Do I need to start the test afresh again?
What's the next step?

No you don't.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by palesta(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2021
Please guys, when would deployment start ?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by yomusty(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2021
palesta:
Please guys, when would deployment start ?

No fixed date, yet. Just log in daily and always read news online. Goodluck to us all.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Angelaoleru(f): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hello house, please anyone able to complete his/her biometrics? Kindly advice how to go about it. I used laptop and i was able to download all, but couldnt install saying that the download was not complete
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by yomusty(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Angelaoleru:
Hello house, please anyone able to complete his/her biometrics? Kindly advice how to go about it. I used laptop and i was able to download all, but couldnt install saying that the download was not complete
I would suggest you visit a cyber café.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today Jamez Grafix along Alagha Area beside Wakajaye Primary Health Care Center, Iyana Church, Ibadan.

Contact me on whatsapp

08144083220 we open on Sundays too

Calls and messages are welcomed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 / 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. / Life Savings Of 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.