Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

"You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) (5652 Views)

Bbnaija’s Bisola Stuns In Figure-hugging Dress (see Photos) / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola / Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by onyi25(f): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Fans of Reality star, Bisola Aiyeola have reacted to the new beautiful photos she shared on her official Instagram.

Despite looking absolutely gorgeous in the photos, some of her fans couldn't help but notice that the mother of one has lost some weight.

In the photos, the actress rocked a lovely thigh slit ankara gown over brown heels and an Ajankolokolo hair.

Fans stormed her comment section to question her about her weightloss.

See update here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/03/youve-lost-so-much-weight-fans-react-to.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by SUPOL(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Her Former look was better...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by mhizmeme(f): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
the bicycle wheel earrings sha.She shouldn't go near a baby wearing that

5 Likes

Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
She has this resemblance with that other Diane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
I wish women will learn to.appreciate their curves and not use weight loss of others to destroy their beautiful shape grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by alpharoyalty: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
I can imagine how flat those b0obs have become

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by D6thSense: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I wish women will learn to.appreciate their curves and not use weight loss of others to destroy their beautiful shape grin
Do you know the struggles of fitting in straps that hides the pack of flesh before it looks good in clothes. To be healthy is better than public obsession of your body. She will feel lighter and more spirited than before.

1 Like

Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by donbachi(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Are her who?
Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by onyi25(f): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
She has this resemblance with that other Diane.

True
Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Beautiful Sha,we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by meobizy(f): 12:57am On Mar 21, 2021
I don’t see the change.
Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by Asianjollof007: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2021
Mtcheew
Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:27am On Mar 21, 2021
Which kind of earrings is this one,? grin

4 Likes

Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2021
You add weight, problem.

You lose weight, problem.

Stay the same, problem.

4 Likes

Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2021
mhizmeme:
I tell you. the outcome could be fatal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) by merieam16(f): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2021
mhizmeme:
Lolz...i can understand,her ear go hear am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Notorious B.i.g Vs 2pac Shakur Who Da Best / Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe In New Photos / Watch Full Video, Actress Moyo Lawal S*x Video Released, Trends Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.