Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (20835 Views)

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by HacheNoire: 5:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Short people are the problems of Nigeria
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by vioment: 5:15am On Mar 21, 2021
Wike stop diverting teachers money. Pay them for the work dey dey dun do.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Godwin5766(m): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy birthday to BLU 03
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by chrisxxx(m): 5:37am On Mar 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
For those blaming Umahi for defecting, have you seen it now?
Will Umahi defecting deflect the presidency to east?
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Difrent: 5:41am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
One thing I can guarantee anyone who cares to listen is that The North will never ever support Tinubu
So his presidential ambition is dead on arrival .

So do you support power remaining in the north?
The only viable PDP presidential material just agreed to be VP to tambuwal or kwakwaso.....

I hope tomorrow southerners won't be shouting north has been in power for so so years and start agitating foolishly for power shift when they have a golden opportunity now...

8red for Tinubu is not making some southerners think straight

Who told you northerners won't vote Tinubu...dey there .....I personally prefer PYO though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Jlow2: 5:43am On Mar 21, 2021
flokii:
Someone should tell Ezenwo that PDP can't win in 2023 whether Northerner or Igbo or GEJ.
The seat is for South West under APC. Anyone who doesn't like it can use the lagoon as exit.
what I learnt abt threaten pple with lagoon is the first man that did that almost drowned in the lagoon when his own subjects chased him out of his palace, interestingly same people he threatened to drown wer same pple that saved him.

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Difrent: 5:45am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria

Tinubu will beat tambuwal and kwakwaso hands down any day any time ......the only northerner that will give tinubu a hard time is Atiku but I think it will be foolish madness for PDP to present Atiku again

4 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Ikpongiton: 5:50am On Mar 21, 2021
that's my niggar, always blunt and straight to the point. I'm in total support of your opinion. I will also not support Jonathan if he choose to embarrass himself whether in pdp or apc.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Ikpongiton: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Greatest100:
All quest for power. Just because of vice presidential ambition, he want to sell his birthright just for a morsel of porridge. Posterity will judge you all.
wike can not aspire to be vice president in a country where outspokenness is a crime.his straight talkness and puppetless tendencies would not work well here
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by BafanaBafana: 6:03am On Mar 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Fulani Slaves.
Everyone knows who the real slaves in the country are

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by blackpanda: 6:06am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
One thing I can guarantee anyone who cares to listen is that The North will never ever support Tinubu

Yes and with it, the ambition of the entire south. Southern are book smart but street dumb!
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by blackpanda: 6:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Scammer wike
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by seguntijan(m): 6:12am On Mar 21, 2021
So these people don't care about who will deliver, it is about who can win for their party? The same mistakes Bola Ahmed Tinubu made.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Thomthom(m): 6:13am On Mar 21, 2021
So some persons still want great grand father to come and rule Nigeria.... Before this country go better he go hard... Look at one baba i personal campaigned for how far today...As a citizen of this country, I will never vote for any great grand father in this country.. I better stay at home and let the best rigger win

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Putinofrussia: 6:15am On Mar 21, 2021
Selfish politicians.
Only fighting for their belly infrastructures.
God had defeated all selfish politicians.
Fulanis have been defeated.Core North has been defeated.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by stayclearofme: 6:18am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians would vote for PDP enmass
Indeed! What is the difference between the two parties?
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by stayclearofme: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Out of point.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by stayclearofme: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria
Na Tinubu mata go kill u.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/2023-if-zoning-presidency-to-north-will-make-pdp-win-i-support-it-wike/

I agree with Governor wike and I believe PDP will win if they zone Presidency to the North and Former Vice President Alhaji Atiku Abubarkar is the candidate.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Faithful1234(m): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2021
the best way to go, 2023 is to end Nigeria and move on with the new republic.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by 24SEVEN: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Which North are you talking about?

The northerners Yorubas led by Sunday Igboho have been killing.

Yorubas cannot be trusted with Presidency, they want to divide Nigeria and create Oduwawa republic. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians would vote for PDP enmass

For another 8 years of Fulani rule!

So they can properly finish Nigeria!

Y'all being played!
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2021
24SEVEN:

The northerners Yorubas led by Sunday Igboho have been killing.

Yorubas cannot be trusted with Presidency, they want to divide Nigeria and create Oduwawa republic. grin grin grin
So Northerners are not killing Igbos in the south east abi?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by celeiyke: 6:37am On Mar 21, 2021
flokii:
Someone should tell Ezenwo that PDP can't win in 2023 whether Northerner or Igbo or GEJ.
The seat is for South West under APC. Anyone who doesn't like it can use the lagoon as exit.

We will remind you by 2023
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by OyinO: 6:37am On Mar 21, 2021
WonderManly:
If that should be the case! Is like...

Both have nothing to offer Nigerian sufferers.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by celeiyke: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2021
The north is pushing for the demonization of APC. This is the same game they played in 2015. They will portray APC as bad and move to PDP just because they want to be in power. The south must fly both parties, we are wiser now. If PDP wants to get power, it should get it's northern flanks to work for it, saying a northern candidate will guarantee winning is deceitful. We have seen northern candidates losing to southern candidates. The south is not meant for VP position, allowing a northerner succeed Buhari is a further humiliation of the south. Buhari has brought the south to it's knees, a northerner must not succeed Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by sirdick17: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2021
I'm not surprise.....this happen when u do not know what u want

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by WonderManly(m): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2021
OyinO:

Both have nothing to offer Nigerian sufferers.
Na 2023 go judge now. We don't need to rush!
Because I've not seen any political party that can take over these two parties right now "presently". I think!
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Reference(m): 6:54am On Mar 21, 2021
It is certain the PDP won't field a quality candidate simply because the motives are wrong.

Power for power sake has been our bane since independence. It has destroyed Nigeria and led us to where we are today, a dysfunctional country.

The present regime at least pretended it had a noble social agenda of fighting corruption. The PDP by Wike's assertion is bold in its desire to rape and pillage.

If not the foundation for alternate governance will have been laid with the first gaffe of the APC government way back in 2015 and by now a solid agenda, preset programmes and competent men and women in waiting to move Nigeria forward will have been laid.

I'm afraid the biggest tragedy here is not the APC's barren, wasted years in government, but the PDP's inept, indolent, ignorant and totally shambolic stinct in opposition.

This country and its hapless citizens are yet again holding the short end of the stick. Between a rock and a hard place. Wither Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:01am On Mar 21, 2021
flokii:
Too bad for you and your likers.The SW region does not have the numbers to decide the presidency.You will most likely be the one to eventually use the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Reference:
It is certain the PDP won't field a quality candidate simply because the motives are wrong.

Power for power sake has been our bane since independence. It has destroyed Nigeria and led us to where we are today, a dysfunctional country.

The present regime at least pretended it had a noble social agenda of fighting corruption. The PDP by Wike's assertion is bold in its desire to rape and pillage.

If not the foundation for alternate governance will have been laid with the first gaffe of the APC government way back in 2015 and by now a solid agenda, preset programmes and competent men and eomen in waiting to move Nigeria forward will have been laid.

I'm afraid the biggest tragedy here is not the APC's barren, wasted years in government, but the PDP's inept, indolent, ignorant and totally shambolic stinct in opposition.

This country and its hspless citizens are yet again holding the short end of the stick. Between a rock and a hard place. Wither Nigeria.
Did the APC field a quality candidate in 2015 and 2019?
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2021
celeiyke:
The north is pushing for the demonization of APC. This is the same game they played in 2015. They will portray APC as bad and move to PDP just because they want to be in power. The south must fly both parties, we are wiser now. If PDP wants to get power, it should get it's northern flanks to work for it, saying a northern candidate will guarantee winning is deceitful. We have seen northern candidates losing to southern candidates. The south is not meant for VP position, allowing a northerner succeed Buhari is a further humiliation of the south. Buhari has brought the south to it's knees, a northerner must not succeed Buhari
There is nothing like south, what we have is SW,SS and SE.Southern unity was destroyed in 2015,now it is every man for himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists / Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is / GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.