Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated (20475 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / 'If Ortom Wins, I Will Commit Suicide' - Akaa James Vows On Benue Election / Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by RomanGreen: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Orton is a bold man and I do not in any way to support the atrocities going on against him but Wike should shut up, you sent soldiers to kill several people at Obigbo, Nigeria wasn't buried, every day the life of the common man is killed by kidnappers and cultists in your Rivers state yet Nigeria still stands...so those lives doesn't matter?. Wike is trying to play the strong man. Rubbish. Orton can take care of himself and ESN won't allow such rubbish to happen to him but you Wike is hypocrite.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by WibusJaga: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Spending123:
My mind is telling me that this country is a comedy channel in heaven...Whenever God want to relax and laugh he will tell Angle Gabriel to switch it on to the comedy channel
grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Dikegodspower(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2021
wike talks too much, if ortom die, there will be no war, and their will b Nigeria
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by juman(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2021
One nigeria has totally failed.

The country should break to pieces now now.

Say oduduwa republic.
Yorubas deserve better country than this nonsense nigeria.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by AmazingELixir: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
After obigbo massacre wike has totally lose value in my sight,I hate him as much as I hate satan, I'm just waiting for him to come and openly campaign in any part of igbo land,boys,men are ready to stone him to Death.

You're not relevant ipobian wailer just as your hate is inconsequential...btw it is oyibo not obigbo.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by juman(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Buhari is the president of fulani people.

Other nigerians must reject core north nonsense way of life.
Terrorism is their habit.

Core north should form their own country.
Republic of terrorism and banditry.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by juman(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2021
I hate core northern leaders.
They are so useless.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Hashabiah: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
Tony142:

Na jealousy go kill u b4 your time, he is not the one that tell your broke father not to be a governor, all this one u are saying is because of lack of opportunity, if u were a politician or a governor I am 101% sure u will do far worst than this present leaders #fool
[/s] You are just as clueless as this government.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by FrancisIgya: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2021
Wike sef.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by osusuallstars: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2021
He is sounding it now before the rain starts
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Brushstrokes20: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2021
Spot on! Buhari is a bloodthirsty TERRORIST!
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Tony142: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You are just as clueless as this government.

And u will continue to swim inside poverty #bastard
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Hashabiah: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2021
Tony142:

And u will continue to swim inside poverty #bastard
You are just an online fool who is driven by stupidity. You had better go and start studying before ASSU goes on strike again keeps you dependent on your poor mother who dries garri just to pay your school fees. Mumu lowlife grin
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Tony142: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
You are just an online fool who is driven by stupidity. You had better go and start studying before ASSU goes on strike again keeps you dependent on your poor mother who dries garri just to pay your school fees. Mumu lowlife grin

I will not bring myself down to your level to exchange words with u, so bye..
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by NwokoloOwa: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2021
Wike, Ortom already told us and the whole world to hold Bala Mohammed responsible if anything happens to him and not FG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Hashabiah: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Tony142:

I will not bring myself down to your level to exchange words with u, so bye..
You are just a nobody. So take a hike!
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Fulani terrorist herdsmen governance, and entire Nigerian politicians in and outside power are useless cowards, including their supporters.

Wike might be among those to assassinate Ortom because of their 2023 selfish presidencies ambition.
Non of these people or their supporters will be president of this animal republic to fulanies caliphate, but appointees.

1 Share

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Blackdisciple(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2021
And when that f**king Bauchi state governor made his statements in bandits no one attacked him on his convoy .

Ortom should double his security details ASAP. if na me sef na dujel I go carry for back with an assaulted rifles on me. I will only sleep in the day time and stay awake at night.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by rexwalters: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
blackpanda:
Maybe if ortom actually spent his security votes on security, he won't be running from insecurity today.
Don’t mind the Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by rexwalters: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on! Buhari is a bloodthirsty TERRORIST!
Zombie Mumu, when you reach North Korean embassy to apply for visa, tell the person interviewing you that your President is a Terrorist, then you will tell the interviewer which sect you & your family belong to, ipob or Boko Haram? Nuisance.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by poseidon12: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
majole:
If a Corrupt looter is Killed Nigeria will burn but the poor people that have been killed by these same BLOOD THIRSTY TERRORIST nothing happens. I prefer these Leaders be killed as well instead on only poor people being killed

Keep quiet and put on your thinking cap. Buhari and his Fulani cabal/Miyetti Allah have an agenda to take over Nigeria for the Fulanis.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by poseidon12: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
blackpanda:
This wike just talks anyhow

Shut up.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by poseidon12: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
odave:
Bub why are they trying to eliminate him for defending his people? There's no smoke without fire.

This is the governor that stood by his people and say no to forceful occupation of his land by demonic settlers, now they want him killed as alleged...

If you still need someone to explain what is going on in naija to you then you're a dumb ass
Well said.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by poseidon12: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Springboot:
Any small thing civil war civil war, they think it's that easy to fight in a civil war, biafra had some success because they planned well for it and had an organized army, right now anyone that stands against the FG will be crushed liked tomatoe paste.

If a civil war breaks out in Nigeria right now, there will be no FG to crush anybody. It would be every tribe for themselves.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by bizzibodi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
This wike man dey sound like fayose now.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by poseidon12: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
rexwalters:
Zombie Mumu, when you reach North Korean embassy to apply for visa, tell the person interviewing you that your President is a Terrorist, then you will tell the interviewer which sect you & your family belong to, ipob or Boko Haram? Nuisance.

Buhari is actually a terrorist.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Jossyfine(f): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
This Wilke's statement is strong enough to ignite second civil war.

God will soon disgrace those disturbing the peace of Nigeria.. Amen
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Brushstrokes20: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
rexwalters:
Ogun kee your entirely doomed lineage!

Deranged TERRORIST...rest in perfect pieces in advance!

Wasted sperm.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Pedro334(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
As if those other innocent Nigerians ,be it muslim or christians doesn't have right of existence...if it happens nothing will happen!!! ,Time is coming when Nigerians will put away religion & politics and then you mafia self styled politicians will all disappear from the face of this earth ...time will tell meanwhile to my lovely, resistance and resilience Nigerians ,, let's start to know that most of this so-called politicians don't care about our welfare .vivo Nigerians !!!
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Pedro334(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Before I forgot if he said that He Ortm ran for 1 klm for safety then my since advice is that he should go and collect his medal from the National Attletic Association of Nigeria (NAAN) depending of the time it took him to cross the line,As it stands now the race is inclusive just as some of elections use to be ...he should tell Nigerians if he have broken or set new world record,let him keep running
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Duplexxx: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
I said it before
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by calcal: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
majole:
If a Corrupt looter is Killed Nigeria will burn but the poor people that have been killed by these same BLOOD THIRSTY TERRORIST nothing happens. I prefer these Leaders be killed as well instead on only poor people being killed

Samuel Ortom is the only outspoken governor in this location 9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election / Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group / Defection: Dogara’s Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.