Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election (20463 Views)

Labour Party Will Takeover Rivers In 2023, Hilda Dokubo Boasts / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Ortintin: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Just as you can't expect a baby born today to start walking, never expect a party that came into limelight yesterday to win today.

From the natural point of view everything takes time. You shouldn't expect someone that joined an unknown Party barely 7 months ago to win those that took years to build their structures. Infact if Labour party should win, it won't only be an upset but it should be recorded as 9th wonder of the world.

Even APC couldn't defeat PDP in their first few trials, they had to combine various parties in a "Voltronic" form in order to defeat the then reigning party.

From the statistical point of view, Labour Party has strong hold in only few states compared to PDP and APC. Even in their few strong hold states, APC and PDP will still win them not to talk of Northern part which is a key determinant of Nigeria's presidential election.

In short I don't see Peter Obi winning or getting up to half the votes of APC or PDP. He should keep up the good work and come back in 4 years time; hopefully Labour Party would have gained more grounds by then.

After all being said, No one can deny the fact that Peter Obi has made a big statement by giving life to a third strong party in Nigeria and I hope Labour Party will proof themselves in years to come.

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by lhordspy: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Gain more ground how? The ground they had destroyed, the bridges burnt and every potential future alliances insulted, threatened, bullied and cursed.

The few people labour party have as thier followers and apologists presently, will remain the same forever and ever as far as Peter obi is still there.

In 2011, i voted Ribadu.
In 2015, i voted Buhari
In 2019, i voted Atiku
2023, i am voting Tinubu.

You see politics is like that. Ideology and perception about things change. But one thing is sure; i can vote any candidate of labour party in few years to come. BUT i can never and will never vote Peter Obi even in hundred years to come.

That bridge was burnt down already. And i know supporters and politicians in PDP, NNPP, APGA, SDP and others who had experienced the curses, insult, abuses and disgusting act of these set of people called obidient will agree with me. Peter Obi political career is ruined forever.

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Karlovych: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
As a Yoruba moozlem, I fully support Peter Obi

317 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by socialmediaman: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
I think Peter could win on the first ballot, what happens this month will determine, I’m waiting to see if most people have made up their minds when the ANAP poll comes out.

But even If Peter Obi wins the most popular votes without winning on the first ballot, he’ll likely win the run off election because he would’ve demonstrated that he can win the election, and more people will believe and support him.

Everyone wants to be associated with success, which means if most people believe in him, then more people will like to identify with his success. Even your opposition social media influencers will realign to your amazement

179 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Putinofrussia: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Obi is coming a distant 3rd after Atiku's distant second.
Obi is a bad omen...Anambarians.
They know him more..

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ortintin:
Just as you can't expect a baby born today to start walking, never expect a party that came into limelight yesterday to win today.

From the natural point of view everything takes time. You shouldn't expect someone that joined an unknown Party barely 7 months ago to win those that took years to build their structures. Infact if Labour party should win, it won't only be an upset but it should be recorded as 9th wonder of the world.

Even APC couldn't defeat PDP in their first few trials, they had to combine various parties in a "Voltronic" form in order to defeat the then reigning party.

From the statistical point of view, Labour Party has strong hold in only few states compared to PDP and APC. Even in their few strong hold states, APC and PDP will still win them not to talk of Northern part which is a key determinant of Nigeria's presidential election.

In short I don't see Peter Obi winning or getting up to half the votes of APC or PDP. He should keep up the good work and come back in 4 years time; hopefully Labour Party would have gained more grounds by then.

After all being said, No one can deny that Peter Obi has made a big statement by giving life to a third strong party in Nigeria and I hope Labour Party will proof themselves in years to come.
Peter Obi will win massively and convincingly.

192 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by ifihearam: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Even if the elections are done 10 times, obi will never win one.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Karlovych:
As a Yoruba moozlem, I fully support Peter Obi
Not surprised, in every 12, there must be a Judas.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:

Peter Obi will win massively and convincingly.
Only an Ndi ipob will make such a nonsensical statement, yes or no, abi true of false?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
Only an Ndi ipob will make such a nonsensical statement, yes or no?
only a cursed Agbado skull Miner will make such a nonsensical and irresponsible statement like you did, yes or no?

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:
only a cursed Agbado skull Miner will make such a nonsensical and irresponsible statement like you did, yes or no?
No, try again. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Vickym1(f): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
U underestimate the power of the angry youths, 2023 will teach people a lesson not to mess with youths

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Vickym1:
U underestimate the power of the angry youths, 2023 will teach people a lesson not to mess with youths
One thousand angry youth’s votes, is equal to 1 political vote.

Corrupt minded children that are playing confraternity, want to choose President? I beg gerrout.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Vickym1(f): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
One thousand angry youth’s votes, is equal to 1 political vote.
2023 will give you the ansa

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Vickym1:

2023 will give you the ansa
Please go & sit down somewhere, I thought corrupt ASUU had called off their strike?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Karlovych: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
Not surprised, in every 12, there must be a Judas.
Awolowo was the greatest Judas, stabbing the rest of the country for a Finance Minister position is not something I have to be proud of an Omoluabi.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by JoeNL22(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ortintin:

After all being said, No one can deny the fact that Peter Obi has made a big statement by giving life to a third strong party in Nigeria and I hope Labour Party will proof themselves in years to come.

7 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by duro4chang(m): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Gain more ground how? The ground they had destroyed, the bridges burnt and every potential future alliances insulted, threatened, bullied and cursed.

The few people labour party have as thier followers and apologists presently, will remain the same forever and ever.

They will even scatter after election.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ortintin:

True Talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
duro4chang:
They will even scatter after election.
The Apga Judas will Port to SDP, his regular modus.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by mrvitalis(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ortintin:

So what should we do with this information now ?

First things first who are you voting for ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by christistruth01: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peter Obi and all Contestants should sign a Peace agreement to accept the Election outcome and
not to allow their followers to resort to violence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by ganisucks(f): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ortintin:

Clap for yourself, and smoke a Cuban. The 1000th thread on why the candidate of the owners of Nigeria will lose to a regional candidate.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
christistruth01:

Peter Obi and all Contestants should sign a Peace agreement to accept the Election outcome and
not to allow their followers to resort to violence

Peter Obi supporters wan die for nothing? Social media no be real life politicking.

Even when Obi see small heat for pdp, em pick race.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Workch: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
You better deal with it because Obi will win

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Workch:
You better deal with it because Obi will win
I hope you still have your Biafra regalia & flags?

Very Surprising the way you people just vanished from social media suddenly?

Even Emergingnation & Emmanuel Powerful have gone silent.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sweerychick(f): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
There's something I noticed ever since OBJ endorsed Peter Obi, all manner of silly threads mostly from APC urchins has been the order of the day. This is the same lunatics that said Obi is irrelevant, one clown here even opened a thread and tagged Obi a joker, while Tinubu and Atiku are serious contenders. Thank God we have less than 50 days to go for the general polls for us to know who the next president would be. If you think Obi is joking then the joke is on u tongue

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Workch: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
I hope you still have your Biafra regalia & flags?

Very Surprising the way you people just vanished from social media suddenly?

Even Emergingnation & Emmanuel Powerful have gone silent.
APC supporters are always incoherent touts

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
sweerychick:
There's something I noticed ever since OBJ endorsed Peter Obi, all manner of silly threads mostly from APC urchins has been the order of the day. This is the same lunatics that said Obi is irrelevant, one clown here even opened a thread and tagged Obi a joker, while Tinubu and Atiku are serious contenders. Thank God we have less than 50 days to go for the general polls for us to know who the next president would be. If you think Obi is joking then the joke is on u tongue
Obi is a political Joker for Tinubu, if pdp catches that Judas in a tight corner, only Jehovah will know the outcome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Workch:
APC supporters are always incoherent touts
I always suspected that DJ Cuppy’s Father is one?

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Karlovych: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
I wouldn’t blame you for hating High Chief Obafemi Awolowo, that policy of starving your ancestors to end the civil war was a very painful plight, but it was a necessary evil to stop the madness.

So I understand your hate, next time around appeal to your uncle, Godwin Emefiele to remove baba’s bust from the Naira.
I'm a Yoruba man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) / Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO / Melaye's Failed Recall: Angry Yahaya Bello To Sack Aides - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.