Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Am Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confuse (615 Views)

Am Confuse Abt Wht He Does / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confuse by Yuzjayz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
Please my buddies,i need your candid and impeccable advices.There's this lady i recently met in my office,the lady in question,is so unique and understandable.At the initial stage we were friends bt we were attracted each other then,i decided to make my feelings known to her but she told me she's into a very serious relationship of which i know she's kidding.I wanted avoiding her but my friends keeps on encouraging me to hold on to her that may be with time she may change her mind because she is the principle type.Please my friends,should i avoid her or i should hold on to her,just as my friends advices me?Plz,i nid some mature advices[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Am Confuse by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
@poster
Who is gonna date this lady, you or your friend?!
I suggest you do what is comfortable FOR YOU. If this damsel said she was ion a serious R/ship (or lie about such thing) then take a hint and go find better person!
Re: Am Confuse by HighChief4(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2011
@OP
First confirm if she is truly in a serious relationship, thats the first thing u ought to do, she might just be right
Re: Am Confuse by Thirst4Lif: 2:51am On Apr 15, 2011
but she told me she's into a very serious relationship of which i know she's kidding.

Why would she say she already has somone if she were interested in dating you? That's not something a woman says to a

man she wants to go out with. And why do you think she's kidding? I'd be interested to know each of your job titles.

You may hit a stumbling block if she's a CEO and you're Head of Maintenance or have a lesser job title than her. That may

sound trivial but sometimes it does matter.
Re: Am Confuse by iice(f): 4:31am On Apr 15, 2011
Confused people.
Re: Am Confuse by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2011
The lady says she is in a serious rship which translates to she is not interested. whether she is lying or not this is what it means. sometimes persistence pays though if you really like her you can keep at it who knws she might just fall for you. while at it keep an open mind so u wont come back and post she deceived me.
Re: Am Confuse by Blazay(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2011
Someone already categorically states she is in a relationship and you still want to 'shook' your head into her life? undecided
Why dunnyoo wait till she is available?
If you are still available then she may be yours.
You know she is the 'principle' type, yet you want to confuse and derail her life!

If her relationship breaks up from the dude and she decides to give you a chance, the next thing you will do is to mess up her life.

Please, go and find your own based on 'availability'.

You cannot hold on to her. . .she is not yours. kiss

You cannot love what belongs to another!

Ho-ha!

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Sincere Advice / Why Do You Sinner Guys Always Ruin It Fo Other Guys? / Looks Or Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.