Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,799 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Ladies Of Nowadays Can't Endure With Guys Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Can't Endure With Guys Again? (571 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Of Nowadays Can't Endure With Guys Again? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
Can somebody tell me why nowadays ladies cannot endure with guys again?. Instead they run after rich men.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Can't Endure With Guys Again? by afrobaby(f): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
Becausemost of the socalled poor guys always leave the lady that endured with them when they eventually hammer the money
Seriously,many guys only show appreciation when the lady is suffering with them,once they become rich, they move on to the next in-town girl telling the former girl,she is not up to their level, not talking from a personal experience o, but from what av heard over time from ladies
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Can't Endure With Guys Again? by 190smh: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
ANOTHER REASON WHY ITS NEVER ADVISABLE TO DATE OR MARRY A NIGERIAN GIRL

THE ONLY CONDITION IS TILL THEY ARE DONE WITH NYSC -

ANYTHING BEFORE THAT TIME - You'll have yourself to blame undecided
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Can't Endure With Guys Again? by 190smh: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
Successimpactld:

Can somebody tell me why nowadays ladies cannot endure with guys again?. Instead they run after rich men.

WHY WONT THEY RUN AFTER RICH MEN

WILL YOU PAY THEIR SCHOOL FEES, BUY THEM MEAT AND BLACKBERRY

OR DONT YOU KNOW THAT WHERE SOMEONE GETS FOOD THATS WHERE THE PERSON STAYS
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Can't Endure With Guys Again? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
Cos poor men are boring and full of self pity while rich men are mainly fun and will show you the world
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Can't Endure With Guys Again? by 190smh: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
^exactly - keep hustling, very soon you'll find yourself in allen avenue

Carry go cool

(1) (Reply)

Single People In The Romance Section. / What If Women Had To Pay Dowries? / The Woman I've Been Trying To Marry Since I Was 10 Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.