Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why I shake my bum bum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I shake my bum bum (1481 Views)

Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I shake my bum bum by RealGboy: 4:41am On Mar 21, 2021
I woke up one morning and I started wondering "what if my life is a movie and some people somewhere are watching?..

What if there is a camera placed in Everywhere I go both bathroom and toilet inclusive ?. What if the people living around me are just actors and actresses playing thier role to make the movie of my life interesting?..

So I decided well if people are watching then I will make my life interesting to watch .

That is why occasionally I dance to no music ,and When I'm in the bathroom I shake my bum bum to the camera of life., hoping that some people somewhere are having a good laugh .

But Sometimes though I wonder if my life's script is tragedy or comedy..
Or maybe horror , Well since the location of the movie is Nigeria and my situation is poor I know it must be horror ,

Then I started seeing situations differently , Sometimes when things are going well ,the people in charge of the movie will introduce bad scenarios and when things are going smoothly they come up with bad situations just to spice the content ..hmmm

I started seeing people differently too, take my girlfriend for instance I know for sure that she is an actress, but chai the babe can act Sha , she came to my house that day and sat down feeling bad .

Now that i know she was acting I smiled and played along "Babe what happened?".. I asked her .
"Nonso I'm breaking up with you I'm tired of your non challant attitude, how can I have a boyfriend that doesn't take care of me ". She replied.

I just smiled ,I looked at the camera and I gave them a wink , normally I will be begging her and she will say No and after she left I will start crying.

I know the people watching are waiting for that scene ,I'm sure they must enjoy me embarrassing myself so much but I decided that Today I will change the movie script

I looked at her face and saw some fake tears , who is this one fooling I just smiled and I told her " Babe if you want to break up then it is fine by me "..

She looked at me surprised and asked what do you mean. I said babe if you wan go just go I really don't care ".. I jumped on my bed and started pressing my phone.

She was shocked and next thing she started begging "Nonso I'm sorry I still love you just that you don't seem to bother about me "..

I smiled , what a good actress , the script has changed and she still played along . Maybe she did not want to lose her role as my girlfriend. I'm sure she must be getting paid wella. ..

We both made love to make up that night and since then my life has changed ,I do not let any movie director direct me .I am always in charge of my Movie and I determine what happens next even though I'm not sure .what might happen next ..

I introduced lots of comedy In my horror movie by always having fun and enjoying life ,dancing to music . And when bad situations come up I just smiled and wink at the camera because I know it is not real.

Funny enough the moment I started having fun in my horror movie instead of crying and thinking as usual ,the script changed from horror to comedy too

So if you're reading this .take charge of your movie..make the best movie ever and remember you are the one to determine what your movie will be about ..my advise make sure it's lots of comedy ....

17 Likes

Re: Why I shake my bum bum by Hisincrease: 4:47am On Mar 21, 2021
Let your comedy impact lives, else you will never be remembered.
Re: Why I shake my bum bum by Valenciabaddie: 4:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Nice one . touches the soul
Re: Why I shake my bum bum by slan87(m): 5:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Thanks so much for this piece
Re: Why I shake my bum bum by jaymichael(m): 5:48am On Mar 21, 2021
RealGboy:
I woke up one morning and I started wondering "what if my life is a movie and some people somewhere are watching?..

What if there is a camera placed in Everywhere I go both bathroom and toilet inclusive ?. What if the people living around me are just actors and actresses playing thier role to make the movie of my life interesting?..

So I decided well if people are watching then I will make my life interesting to watch .

That is why occasionally I dance to no music ,and When I'm in the bathroom I shake my bum bum to the camera of life., hoping that some people somewhere are having a good laugh .

Or maybe horror , Well since the location of the movie is Nigeria and my situation is poor I know it must be horror ,

Then I started seeing situations differently , Sometimes when things are going well ,the people in charge of the movie will introduce bad scenarios and when things are going smoothly they come up with bad situations just to spice the content ..hmmm

I started seeing people differently too, take my girlfriend for instance I know for sure that she is an actress, but chai the babe can act Sha , she came to my house that day and sat down feeling bad .

Now that i know she was acting I smiled and played along "Babe what happened?".. I asked her .
"Nonso I'm breaking up with you I'm tired of your non challant attitude, how can I have a boyfriend that doesn't take care of me ". She replied.

I just smiled ,I looked at the camera and I gave them a wink , normally I will be begging her and she will say No and after she left I will start crying.

I know the people watching are waiting for that scene ,I'm sure they must enjoy me embarrassing myself so much but I decided that Today I will change the movie script

I looked at her face and saw some fake tears , who is this one fooling I just smiled and I told her " Babe if you want to break up then it is fine by me "..

She looked at me surprised and asked what do you mean. I said babe if you wan go just go I really don't care ".. I jumped on my bed and started pressing my phone.

She was shocked and next thing she started begging "Nonso I'm sorry I still love you just that you don't seem to bother about me "..

I smiled , what a good actress , the script has changed and she still played along . Maybe she did not want to lose her role as my girlfriend. I'm sure she must be getting paid wella. ..

We both made love to make up that night and since then my life has changed ,I do not let any movie director direct me .I am always in charge of my Movie and I determine what happens next even though I'm not sure .what might happen next ..

I introduced lots of comedy In my horror movie by always having fun and enjoying life ,dancing to music . And when bad situations come up I just smiled and wink at the camera because I know it is not real.

Funny enough the moment I started having fun in my horror movie instead of crying and thinking as usual ,the script changed from horror to comedy too

So if you're reading this .take charge of your movie..make the best movie ever and remember you are the one to determine what your movie will be about ..my advise make sure it's lots of comedy ....

� � claps! "Life is an unending comedy, unfortunately, therein lies the tragedy" Someone made that quote. Unfortunately, I have forgotten his name.
You write well sha. I totally enjoyed this peace.

2 Likes

Re: Why I shake my bum bum by gfon(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2021
You an epitome of wisdom,you think so deep.

1 Like

Re: Why I shake my bum bum by chatinent: 6:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Kudos! I love your sense of humour.
Re: Why I shake my bum bum by Jeremani: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2021
thanks for this wonderful filled wisdom writeup
Re: Why I shake my bum bum by Jerryherd: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Take charge and flip the script... Well written piece
Re: Why I shake my bum bum by Daniiel: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=RealGboy post=100064154]I woke up one morning and I started wondering "what if my life is a movie and some people somewhere are watching?..

see wisdom ... I like men with wisdom freestyle about smoking the green and chasing the bag . wisdom is needed twice
Re: Why I shake my bum bum by Lovethaa: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thumbs up
Re: Why I shake my bum bum by gfon(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
This piece is frontpage worthy.What's thinks you Mynd44?
Re: Why I shake my bum bum by JustCruise(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wow nice write up, all I have to say it's either you became " conscious" of your life choices or you changed your weed plug( new grass).
Re: Why I shake my bum bum by Casper21: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lol .U really are something else. Anytime somebody will quarrel with me I'll kukuma say "calm down, u re now over doing the script".lol I learnt that this life has no meaning, just live your life in anyway possible whether in tragedy or comedy, we are all an experiment by God cool

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Standing Boobs / Missed A Chance To Have Sex? / Olosho In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.