Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Polytechnic Ife Part-time Addmission Is Out Again,call Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic Ife Part-time Addmission Is Out Again,call Me (2752 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic Of Ile Ífe Is Addmission Is Out / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ife Part-time Addmission Is Out Again,call Me by profLaw(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
The polytechnic Ife ( Universal College of Technology ) now Oduduwa University is admitting interested candidate into Part-time courses now. You can work and study at the same time, Call me now for more information and guidelines of registration. Forms will close soon.
Re: The Polytechnic Ife Part-time Addmission Is Out Again,call Me by profLaw(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
The polytechnic Ife ( Universal College of Technology ) now Oduduwa University is admitting interested candidate into Part-time courses now. You can work and study at the same time, Call me now for more information and guidelines of registration. Forms will close soon.
Re: The Polytechnic Ife Part-time Addmission Is Out Again,call Me by profLaw(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Agric Practical Live Question/jamb Live Question / Ijmb Result For 2011 Is Out ( Check Your Center For Your Result ) / Can 4.299 Cgpa Be Rounded Up As 4.30 In One's Transcript?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.