Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ortom: Attack A Declaration Of War - Tiv Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Attack A Declaration Of War - Tiv Group (1586 Views)

Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares / Tiv Group Files N550bn Suit Against Buhari, Miyetti Allah, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Attack A Declaration Of War - Tiv Group by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gandollaar:
But why are you taking it so seriously? He didn't abuse you

Facts-only corner dear. No insults. Just facts.
Re: Ortom: Attack A Declaration Of War - Tiv Group by Ikinternational: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
FrLukas:

Yup, usual tactic. Run away when faced with facts.

And yes...I'm a bigot. My thoughts are with the Yoruba people, my kith and kin. We don't belong in the same country with rest of you.

No apologies for that.

Only if that actually mattered. lol
What runs the world is how much dey your pocket

Ramblings/pontifications on nairaland is just because of free time n cheap data. Nothing more Nothing less

Majority can't even show a measly 5million balance.
But they're the most opinionated for here.
Kids barking at the moon. Na cruise una dey do. But actual solutions/problem solving, for where..
Re: Ortom: Attack A Declaration Of War - Tiv Group by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ikinternational:

Only if that actually mattered. lol
What runs the world is how much dey your pocket

Ramblings/pontifications on nairaland is just because of free time n cheap data. Nothing more Nothing less

It's normal to think everyone subsists on free airtime and cheap data subscription if that's your life situation.

The fact that we share the same cyberspace here on this forum doesn't mean we share the same geographic location.

And yes, I repeat, my only concern is for my Yoruba people, no apology.

I don't care to run the world. I only care that my homeland doesn't get overrun by criminals from the North or other west African countries and every other person who can afford a bus fare from other parts of Nigeria to Yorubaland.
Re: Ortom: Attack A Declaration Of War - Tiv Group by Ikinternational: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
FrLukas:

It's normal to think everyone subsists on free airtime and cheap data subscription if that's your life situation.

The fact that we share the same cyberspace here on this forum doesn't mean we share the same geographic location.

And yes, I repeat, my only concern is for my Yoruba people, no apology.

I don't care to run the world. I only care that my homeland doesn't get overrun by criminals from the North or other west African countries and every other person who can afford a bus fare from other parts of Nigeria to Yorubaland.

Exactly what I mean by useless ramblings..
It begins n ends here.
What you say sitting on your toilet carries no weight guy. N never will.

Show me the Doings.....
Re: Ortom: Attack A Declaration Of War - Tiv Group by SmartPolician: 1:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Bridget95:
You are reaping what you sowed when you joined Fulani to kill igbos in the 60s

Can you people stop playing the victim all the time?
Re: Ortom: Attack A Declaration Of War - Tiv Group by Bridget95(f): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Can you people stop playing the victim all the time?
the refugees in the Republic of Benin are the real victims.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is There So Much Criticism/attacks On Anambra Airport By Neighboring States / If We Insist On Rotational Presidency Then It Must Be Middle Belt, SE -kogi Gov / UAE Swat Challenge 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.