Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG (31053 Views)

Bashir Tofa Buried In Kano (pictures) / Bashir Tofa Is Dead / Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by onuman: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
November1857:

https://dailytrust.com/ignore-asari-dokubo-at-your-own-peril-bashir-tofa-warns-fg

Lol. They expected Nnamdi Kanu with his IPOB to be at loggerheads with Asari Dokubo’s declaration.

Asari Dokubo can be the first head a sovereign state of Biafra for 8 years, who is bothered, so long as the SE and SS are retrieved from dysfunctional Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

You are not even yet 50 and you just stay on that cheap device spewing inanities..

GIBBERISH!!!!

Your state no get GOVERNOR...

Stupid little church rat!

When I left the University of Nigeria in 1991,you were wearing napkins..

USELESS juvenile hungry urchin!

That guy, took you to school but you couldn't learn anything. It's such a pity that you are this slow.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by onuman: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

If Nigeria disintegrate today, I will remain where I'm right now because this is where I belong, so which "scared" are you talking about?

Compare this with a person in Kano who has never travelled to his village for the past 10 years but chanting biafra up and down. Is he expecting to be a biafran and still remain in Kano?

So, before you continue deceiving yourself, sit down and think who should be "scared" except of course you feel like deceiving yourself as usual.

You are scared stiff with possible split up of Nigeria. You can’t even hide your feelings.
Arewa 12 sharia states started the process of splitting Nigeria since the sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in a secular Nigeria. Don’t tell us but sharia is only for Moslems. We know better than you about that.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=Rugaria post=100077657]

I believe these two points were the reasons you copied me.

So let's look at them one by one, shall we?

2) Marginalisation goes beyond becoming a president. It includes shortchanging a section/tribe/religious group in terms of infastructure developments, such as roads power stations, rail connection, allocations from federal grants etc. Less states, less local governments and as such, less financial inflows..

Shortchanging your tribe in terms of infrastructure. Interesting that you'll mention roads when it's the Fulani man who is there now that's busy with the construction of the 2nd Nigeria bridge. Your darling Jonathan for 6 years only paid lip service and gave empty promises.

Are there federal roads passing through the east?

Is the east connected to the nation's power grid or not?

Are there military installations in the east?

Are there Federal universities in the east?

Are there other federal institutions like government secondary schools, Federal teaching hospitals, federal secretariats, stadiums, airports in the east?

Do the eastern governors collect federal allocations like the rest of their counterparts?

Is the eastern region represented in the National Assembly?

Are there police stations in the east?

Recently, the federal government opened up the Eleme port for the eastern people, isn't that part of infrastructure or what infrastructure are you talking about?

The entire eastern region isn't as big in landmass as Oyo state and Osun state in the West, neither is it close to the size of Niger state in the North Central zone, but you want a 6th state carved out of the tiny zone?

Yet you think you are marginalized? Really?

3) it also includes structural attempt to stiffle the abilities of the group to be equitably represented in their government especially in the center, as is the case today. Using dubious tactics like gerrymandering and fake census figures to cut a group out of proper political representation.. This is evil..

Did you type this with a straight face? Are we a joke to you?

The Igbos have always been aligned with the power at the center for as far back as we know. Nnamdi Azikiwe an Igbo man was the first President of Nigeria, and before you start complaining that it was just a ceremonial position, he was the one who gave out the Prime Ministerial position to the Fulani to spite the Yorubas people.

After the war, Alex Ekwueme became vice president of the country and the running mate to Shagari, another Fulanis man.

Ojukwu who was the head of the rebel Biafran army that fought the war and absconded, came back and contested for the presidency of the country he sought to dismantle. Nobody held him by the neck not to contest.

Igbos have held great political positions in Nigeria.

It was Henry Nwosu that conducted the infamous annulled June 12 elections if I remember correctly.

Since 1999, Igbos have been Senate presidents and deputy Senate presidents, federal ministers, chief of army staff, chief of police, etc. In Jonathan's administration, an Igbo woman was the coordinating minister of the economy, a sort of prime minister. In fact, the important positions in that cabinet went to the Igbos.

Y'all placed all your eggs in one Atikulating basket and failed woefully. Whose fault was that?

So, can you tell us exact where the marginalization is, cos I'm not seeing it.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Rugaria: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=FrLukas post=100078599][/quote]

Honestly, I couldn't finish the whole trashy post.. Thought I was talking with a reasonable fellow.. You take gas from Imo state and Abia state and you pipe it to biuld power stations at Abuja, Kaduna and Kano, without any in the east! When I mention that, you say my size is not up to Lagos. How many projects in the east have been built with cash from cocoa and your phantom groundnut pyramids? How did you come to the conclusion that people in the east are fewer than anywhere else? Any reputable census? Same organized by the same people that created fewer local governments in the east than 3 states in the north? Why can't we be sharing your cocoa receipts? Why is Zamfara not bringing the whole cash from her gold?

Pls take that your sterile views to someone else.. The country should break up so some of you can start taking care of yourselves..

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Afolabimills(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

Don't run away yet, let me UnCloth you with a few home truths grin

Your mortal fear of Nigeria's disintegration is well founded, it's understandable. Your region's insistence on promotion of illiteracy is to blame. Your human development deficit is so glaring that you had to lift a complete illiterate to contest the 2015 polls. You better start now to develop your youths, not enlist them in the army, if care is not taken, those your well trained soldiers will turn their guns on their home regions. That's the danger of arming an illiterate.
God bless u bro e don dey choke them all

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by LordOfTheGame: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Asari Dokubo alhaji Tofa, liar Mohammed, DSS ,an the northern terrorists are all mad and jokers. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are the only legitimate voice of Ndigbo currently.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Rugaria:

Honestly, I couldn't finish the whole trashy post.. Thought I was talking with a reasonable fellow.. You take gas from Imo state and Abia state and you pipe it to biuld power stations at Abuja, Kaduna and Kano, without any in the east! When I mention that, you say my size is not up to Lagos. How many projects in the east have been built with cash from cocoa and your phantom groundnut pyramids? How did you come to the conclusion that people in the east are fewer than anywhere else? Any reputable census? Same organized by the same people that created fewer local governments in the east than 3 states in the north? Why can't we be sharing your cocoa receipts? Why is Zamfara not bringing the whole cash from her gold?

Pls take that your sterile views to someone else.. The country should break up so some of you can start taking care of yourselves..

Lol.

Why are you on the verge of tears bro?

I thought we were having a mature discussion here. Were you expecting your points to go unchallenged? undecided

The points you have countered with weren't contained in your initial submission and there was nowhere I compared the east to Lagos. (I can't help but wonder at the obsession of Igbos with Lagos)

Anyway, I don't know which gas you're talking about that is being taken from Imo or Abia. Neither do I know which power station in Abuja you're talking about.

You spoke of infrastructure and I showed you the possible infrastructure in the east. I noticed you conveniently ignored that and started talking about revenue from Cocoa and groundnut pyramids cheesy cheesy

You're probably still living in the 50s bro.

Also, I never said that people in the east are fewer than anywhere else in the country. Maybe you should go and read my post again so you can comprehend properly.

Why can't you be sharing our Cocoa receipts? Lol. Because there are no Cocoa receipts to be shared. We all depend on oil now or had you forgotten?

Same oil revenue your governors have been getting their share from to develop your eastern states.

If they've done nothing, whose fault is it?

Of course, Nigeria will definitely breakup by the special grace of God.

In fact I'm hoping it will be this year so that finally, Yorubaland would breathe a sigh of relief.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

You and who?

We tin consan me if they win the presidency, let me see how a yoruba president will pursue the thousands of herdsmen in their bushes without sparking a coup or a civil war.

Just wait and see because the next few years will be very interesting. grin

Ye I'm just telling u igboho them dey make noise.
People that have not carved out anything or the system they will follow in their agitation yet they have carved out their currency grin
Joke my brother
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ikpongiton: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

What did your PhD "blooder" achieve for you,his people

When Buhari was educated,with a Master's Degree in Strategic Studies in the US,your lowly raised peasant dad was still languishing in his father's hamlet in your BACKWARD community...
so buhari is a holder of master degree? that is why my friend said that, having first class degree in the north, is simple as abc
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by dederocs(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
He made some sense, in the part he said partisan politics, and ethnic/religious bigotry, will destroy this country, if we do not change from such inclinations and ways of living and thinking.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by NSK4U(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

If Nigeria disintegrate today, I will remain where I'm right now because this is where I belong, so which "scared" are you talking about?

Compare this with a person in Kano who has never travelled to his village for the past 10 years but chanting biafra up and down. Is he expecting to be a biafran and still remain in Kano?

So, before you continue deceiving yourself, sit down and think who should be "scared" except of course you feel like deceiving yourself as usual.

Unity begger, Nigeria will soon break into tribes..... you parasites should stop feeding on other tribes..... believe you can do it yourself for once!

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by poseidon12: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

You, like majority of Northerners are actually scared of Nigeria's impending breakup. The only move that will prevent a breakup is a thorough restructuring of the country. The time for free lunch (at the expense of the rest of the country) by the Northern elites is over.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by poseidon12: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
CalmElder:
Bashir Tofa saw well. Asari Dokubo's deputy is a veteran of the Biafran movement.
Asari Dokubo himself has been involved in something similar in the time past.
Their collective experiences count. They can cause trouble.
Federal government should take note.
We want peace.

You can't have peace without justice and equity. The Nigerian system is synonymous with injustice.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by poseidon12: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

What did your PhD "blooder" achieve for you,his people

When Buhari was educated,with a Master's Degree in Strategic Studies in the US,your lowly raised peasant dad was still languishing in his father's hamlet in your BACKWARD community...

Liar. Buhari does not have a degree and definitely does not have a Masters degree.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Erastuslove: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Once Yoruba get serious everybody will go on their own way.....
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by chuksp09(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Rugaria:

I will be nice to you because I'm not really sure where you're wriggling out from this beutiful Sunday afternoon.. 4 points:

1) GEJ is not igbo... Doesn't even speak igbo. He's from Bayelsa state. Edo is not Yoruba and Tiv is not Hausa! Go to school, young brat... As dense as you sound, it will be hard for you to locate Bayelsa on the map, so I will help you; It's in the socalled south south! Somewhere near the atlantic ocean...

2) Marginalisation goes beyond becoming a president. It includes shortchanging a section/tribe/religious group in terms of infastructure developments, such as roads power stations, rail connection, allocations from federal grants etc. Less states, less local governments and as such, less financial inflows..

3) it also includes structural attempt to stiffle the abilities of the group to be equitably represented in their government especially in the center, as is the case today. Using dubious tactics like gerrymandering and fake census figures to cut a group out of proper political representation.. This is evil..

4) Finally and more importantly, don't you ever dare to talk to somebody living way better than you to go "find a job" again. It might be an anonymous forum, but you should be discerning enough never to talk rudely to folks far ahead of your hungry ass in life! Some of us are what you're aspiring to be.. Mgbu!

Now run away like a wet rat and never quote me in your gorry life again if you are incapable of inventive reasoning..

Nkîta ara...

CC
FrLukas
Chai!
Nwayo nwayo biko.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by poseidon12: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=FrLukas post=100078599][/quote]

It was Prof Humphry Nwosu (not Henry) that conducted the June 12 election (considered the most free and fair in Nigeria). The Prof stood his ground and refused to be cowed by Babangida. It was not an "infamous" election. You should stop displaying your foolishness and tribalism. While you are busy hating on the Igbos, they are busy making waves. Eventually, this useless contraption called Nigeria will disintegrate and every tribe will go find their level.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by poseidon12: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ikpongiton:
so buhari is a holder of master degree? that is why my friend said that, having first class degree in the north, is simple as abc

Buhari does not have even Bachelors degree.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Guide777(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Where was Tofar when B.hari is Northernizing Nigerian government?
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Rugaria: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
chuksp09:

Chai!
Nwayo nwayo biko.

Óna awa anya..
Nsî ka'm wûô ya obere mgbô...
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by greggng: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

The kind of comment from some of you makes me feel majority of you don't 've knowledge of what disintegration is all about . Your idea of disintegration doesn't work in this jet age. We 've igbos , yorubas and Hausa in other countries with their properties and investment over their. The worst for them is they will continue to pay tax for all those things . Ghanaians 've properties in nigeria , so do Nigerians in Ghana . There will be no issue of abandoned properties anywhere ....people bought those things with their money. If they decide to sell it and move to their own country , so be it ....if they decide to keep it , then they will be taxed inline with international standard .The advantage of disintegration is that every region will now look in wards and utilise resources available to them for the development of their region.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Simplyleo: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
greggng:

The kind of comment from some of you makes me feel majority of you don't 've knowledge of what disintegration is all about . Your idea of disintegration doesn't work in this jet age. We 've igbos , yorubas and Hausa in other countries with their properties and investment over their. The worst for them is they will continue to pay tax for all those things . Ghanaians 've properties in nigeria , so do Nigerians in Ghana . There will be no issue of abandoned properties anywhere ....people bought those things with their money. If they decide to sell it and move to their own country , so be it ....if they decide to keep it , then they will be taxed inline with international standard .The advantage of disintegration is that every region will now look in wards and utilise resources available to them for the development of their region.
This is the height of poppycock.

The purpose of clamour for disintegration is that some are not satisfied with the system of govt or some parts are being favoured.

Therefore, you don't expect to remain in the country where you think the system is wrong. It is therefore appropriate you move to your country where things are being done "right". Because you will still be subjected to the same law which you so much hated leading to your exit.

Anything otherwise is mere poppycock.

You said a system is bad, therefore you want to leave. Now after the leaving is concluded, you still remain in that same system. Pls which kind brain be dat? undecided
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=poseidon12 post=100083473]

It was Prof Humphry Nwosu (not Henry) that conducted the June 12 election (considered the most free and fair in Nigeria). The Prof stood his ground and refused to be cowed by Babangida. It was not an "infamous" election.

Humphrey Nwosu. Close enough. It was an infamous election otherwise it wouldn't have been annulled and the good prof wouldn't have needed to stand his ground. Got that?

You should stop displaying your foolishness and tribalism. While you are busy hating on the Igbos, they are busy making waves.

I won't reciprocate your insults. Not because I can't but I'll be the bigger person here. No one's hating on the Igbos. When we state facts, you say it's hate. Every ethnic group is busy making waves for good and for bad. So that point is moot really. Am I tribalistic for wanting the good of my people? Then so be it.

Eventually, this useless contraption called Nigeria will disintegrate and every tribe will go find their level.

Absolutely. Yoruba nation is my singular goal here. I couldn't care less about Nigeria. It's a dead project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100 Killed By Boko Haram's Booby Trap In Monguno, Borno State / Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.