Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG (31050 Views)

Bashir Tofa Buried In Kano (pictures) / Bashir Tofa Is Dead / Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by tit(f): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Both the FG, Asari and Tofa are together. they should try another format

We can see who is bankrollin Asari
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

That rubbish thing you call an organ inside your CRANIUM has already disintegrated!

Simplyleo, you are not as smart as you think. Keep trying. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by morgstreme: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

Don't run away yet, let me UnCloth you with a few home truths grin

Your mortal fear of Nigeria's disintegration is well founded, it's understandable. Your region's insistence on promotion of illiteracy is to blame. Your human development deficit is so glaring that you had to lift a complete illiterate to contest the 2015 polls. You better start now to develop your youths, not enlist them in the army, if care is not taken, those your well trained soldiers will turn their guns on their home regions. That's the danger of arming an illiterate.

What did your PhD "blooder" achieve for you,his people

When Buhari was educated,with a Master's Degree in Strategic Studies in the US,your lowly raised peasant dad was still languishing in his father's hamlet in your BACKWARD community...
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by omoluka: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kennitrust:
But why north is too scared of disintegration na
North will be worse than Chad and Niger after disintegration

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

What did your PhD "blooder" achieve for you,his people

When Buhari was educated,with a Master's Degree in Strategic Studies in the US,your lowly raised peasant dad was still languishing in his father's hamlet in your BACKWARD community...

My PHD brother taught me that it's with peace we will coexist and win more business partnerships for success.

When will buharri learn that? grin

When will the north stop killing it's own children?

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by morgstreme: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

My PHD brother taught me that it's with peace we will coexist and win more business partnerships for success.

When will buharri learn that? grin

When will the north stop killing it's own children?

Go to Anambra and ask Bishop de South African drug dealing killer same question seeing he came into a church in Ekwulobia and massacred his own brothers..
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Maka Onye Igbo awuru President

Mgbe GEJ nor ngaa ahu,what did he do

Get out of here and go get a good job!

GEJ was frustrated every step of the way by Boko haram and other northern created monsters, same way they are waiting for Tunubu or any southern person who will be so unfortunate to become president in 2023.

That's why Nnamdi Kanu in his wisdom is advocating for this grin

I know this will pain you, but I have no choice. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by tit(f): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Go to Anambra and ask Bishop de South African drug dealing killer same question seeing he came into a church in Ekwulobia and massacred his own brothers..

That is the work of "Sgt Rogers" of Nigeria Army.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Rugaria:

After denying marginalisation and apartheid policies against the east, folks will come back to face the truth..
Those who think they can browbeat others into accepting servitude and subjugation for eternity will be challenged!
This country has a clear choice,; work for all equally or implode under the weight of her iniquities..

Can you list for us what those marginalization and apartheid policies against the east are? For those ignoramuses who may want to dispute your statement. Thanks.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Did you see Bishop there?
It could be your herdsmen brothers as usual. Over 220,000 northerners slaughtered in the north and you still have mouth to talk? You sound heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Kennitrust(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
omoluka:

North will be worse than Chad and Niger after disintegration
even if I don't survive it, I want to witness a move to breakaway from these people that have nothing in common with our region. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:
The person above my post is very very scared of the imminent disintegration of Nigeria.
Simplyleo is very comfortable in the Sambisa IDP camp.
Sai baba.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

Everyone takes Nnamdi Kanu serious, the picture below is how the north rushes into any topic with Nnamdi Kanu on it grin

Those people u at calling north are actually Yoruba....are u telling me the Yoruba who are known for propaganda will now see post like this and keep quiet ?
Then where are the comment of Yorubas if all this people u are accusing are north?

Same Yoruba that vote d Jonathan out to spite Igbo's will now see topics of asari dokubo from the same state as Jonathan and keep quiet.
My dear face the truth THEY ARE YORUBAS.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Kitikpa tagbuo onu otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!

You have simply forgiven an Ekwulobia drug dealer killing his fellow men from dabbling into the wrong business in the first place and faced "foreigners" that isn't your business..

You are are "slow"!

Typical fulani cursing occasioned by lack of parenting due to almajirin street life.

What is the body count in Kaduna massacre of yesterday? Did you bother to find out before running your mouth like a sewage pipe here? grin

5 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by ablejesus26(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
November1857:
[s]Typical Yoruba Muslim, always begged for Unity even when their ancestral land is being threaten by fulani Marauder.[/s]

helinues a.k.a Monogamy

call the person out directly there's no need for tribal bigoted banters
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ogilinsaka: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala, pls is rule 1 selective of where/who it applies?

Because I don't really understand how this comment is related to the topic.

Once you're subdued, you'll start calling on your gods. Simply stewpid.
Oya report me..

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Those people u at calling north are actually Yoruba....are u telling me the Yoruba who are known for propaganda will now see post like this and keep quiet ?
Then where are the comment of Yorubas if all this people u are accusing are north?

Same Yoruba that vote d Jonathan out to spite Igbo's will now see topics of asari dokubo from the same state as Jonathan and keep quiet.
My dear face the truth THEY ARE YORUBAS.

Yorubas are busy crafting their own escape from the same Nigeria, so they won't have this type of chance.

Isn't our God wonderful? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ogilinsaka: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Pain me

You are very IDIOTIC!

Go and get your online country..

Stupid little boy that doesn't know Nnamdi is working for his pocket..

Let him face Asari that has usurped his "throne",ka anyi ma mor nwoke k'or Wu..

You're a traitor

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Bmaster(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

Don't run away yet, let me UnCloth you with a few home truths grin

Your mortal fear of Nigeria's disintegration is well founded, it's understandable. Your region's insistence on promotion of illiteracy is to blame. Your human development deficit is so glaring that you had to lift a complete illiterate to contest the 2015 polls. You better start now to develop your youths, not enlist them in the army, if care is not taken, those your well trained soldiers will turn their guns on their home regions. That's the danger of arming an illiterate.
This one they choke for body gan gan ooo.

Now make person go ask God why oo
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ogilinsaka: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Juvenile!

Go and watch Nickelodeon!

Anu Mpama!

You don't have sense. Buy one soonest

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Bmaster(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

Yorubas are busy crafting their own escape from the same Nigeria, so they won't have this type of chance.

Isn't our God wonderful? grin
indeed bro.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Pain me

You are very IDIOTIC!

Go and get your online country..

Stupid little boy that doesn't know Nnamdi is working for his pocket..

Let him face Asari that has usurped his "throne",ka anyi ma mor nwoke k'or Wu..

More cursing.

Poor you. If only you are from the south, you might have grown up inside a house instead of the harsh streets as an almajirin.

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Iwu Ewu!

I am FULL BLOWN Igbo..

Your enemies are mostly "from your household"..

GEJ lost an election and his South South brothers/militant politicians changed their loyalty to PMB..I understand it's too complex for you to get it..

Stay here and be risking your WRETCHED life looking for Biafra while Nnamdi Kanu "lounges" abroad,safe from harm spending your hard earned contributions..

Ewu!

God forbid bad thing grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ogilinsaka: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Maka Onye Igbo awuru President

Mgbe GEJ nor ngaa ahu,what did he do

Get out of here and go get a good job!

Do you have a job? NL nuisance

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by oforjide: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fg are doing everything possible to appease Asari recently they awarded a contract of 1.5billion dollars for renovation of portharcourt refinary which Asari must be among the team that will make sure things are moving smoothly indirectly one quarter of that money belongs to Asari

5 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ogilinsaka: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Iwu Ewu!

I am FULL BLOWN Igbo..

Your enemies are mostly "from your household"..

GEJ lost an election and his South South brothers/militant politicians changed their loyalty to PMB..I understand it's too complex for you to get it..

Stay here and be risking your WRETCHED life looking for Biafra while Nnamdi Kanu "lounges" abroad,safe from harm spending your hard earned contributions..

Ewu!

You're not Igbo. You're an outcast. Ewu Togo

4 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Karlosorji(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

You can't be this MORONIC!

You still don't get that these folks are more or less Political Contractors exposing their HALOTRY

Are you this "young" and full of folly

You believe Nnamdi Kanu,Sunday Igboho,Ralph Uwazurike,Gani Adams,AREWA,MASSOB,IPOB,NDLF and the host of these nonsensical setups want the developmental emancipation of their people

Knock some sense into that wasteful skull of yours!
Tell is what they want since you are now in one of the associations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha / President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.