Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. (1802 Views)

10 Famous People Who Were Tagged Failures Before They Became Successful / Twitter User, Falilat Mocked For Writing JAMB 5 Times / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by realsureboy2020: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYGsr74mXoE

These guys mocked God and ended up dead.

You don't mock your creator. Some people because of their popularity and wealth they think they can just open their month and talk anywhere.
They think the gain all those things by their hard work alone.
Anywhere, what happened to them should be lesson to those that plan the same.
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by Mhimi007(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
even if you don't mock the old hag you'll still die...next point

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by laluski(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mhimi007:
even if you don't mock the old hag you'll still die...next point

I wonder how I got into this thread

1 Like

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Inspiring! God is great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by realsureboy2020: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mrbillionaire:
Inspiring! God is great.
Yes! God is great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by LilSmith55(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
So, what about those that doesn't mock Him and still end up dead
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by Twelfthman: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yes they died miserably

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by Judybash93(m): 12:40am On Mar 22, 2021
What of people that didn't mock god and still died miserably? You'll say god knows best ba? Y'all niggas tripping
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by Hed0nist: 1:36am On Mar 22, 2021
Did Myles Munroe mock God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by Blacklion3: 4:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Twelfthman:
Yes they died miserably
Death is death. no one will make it out of life alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by sunshineV(f): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2021
So the ones that didnt mock god ended up living forever?
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lol. He who was born will die.

God's dead.

Guess who I killed the bittch

(1) (Reply)

One-year-old Pupil In Coma After Receiving 31 Strokes Of The Cane / BREAKING: At Last, ASUU Declares Nationwide Strike / My Convocation - I Can't Stand This Pain...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.