Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? (3336 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Apr 15, 2011
What does it actually mean when someone stares at you with a guilty look on his face, does it mean he's abusing you in his mind?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:05am On Apr 15, 2011
It means he just came.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by aminalib(f): 1:33am On Apr 15, 2011
i swear ur mother needs to put u in a day program for retaarded children
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by HighChief4(m): 2:06am On Apr 15, 2011
Mama-Gee and this your funny threads. It means he has f.u.cked you in his mind
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Odunnu: 3:37am On Apr 15, 2011
Yes! He's abusing you and you have to sue him! Wtf is wrong with mamagee?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by fstranger3(m): 3:55am On Apr 15, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

It means he just came.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mamagee's mom is so retaaaarded, it is ridiculous. No wonder she looks up to Sagamoron.

What a waste of o-r-g-a-s-m mamagee is
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Odunnu: 3:58am On Apr 15, 2011
Dont you have respect for elders?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by fstranger3(m): 4:00am On Apr 15, 2011
Odunnu:

Dont you have respect for elders?

I am en elder,  why should I have respect for them?

Dont you? Because if you do, you wont be talking to me like that.

What a spoilt brat!

Now it all makes sense to me.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Nekai(f): 5:04am On Apr 15, 2011
I always knew you were a strange old man.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Pweety4me(f): 5:08am On Apr 15, 2011
Lol mama-gee (Y)
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by SEFAGO(m): 6:29am On Apr 15, 2011
It means he just came.

cheesy, I was expecting this response when I saw the title of the thread.

Mama-gee do you do this just to gain attention?

PS: How could you tell he had a guilty look? You have to be pretty familiar with a persons features to be aware if they look guilty or not.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by ektbear: 6:33am On Apr 15, 2011
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by polokor60(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
mama-gee:

What does it actually mean when someone stares at you with a guilty look on his face, does it mean he's abusing you in his mind?
mama-gee:

tell the person "why are you abusing me in your mind na".
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by MrCork17: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
mama-gee. ermm well it means he love to Nyansh you. I would! wink
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
What does it mean when someone like mama-g ask this kind of question?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
means he jizzed in his pants  grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by gmcbiz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
lol. i understand that look u r talkin about
not actually a guilty look but a look of sadness and pity(for himself), he was saying in his mind "am i ever gonna have this kind of girl in my life?? embarassed "
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Ascony(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
, or maybe he felt guilty because u caught him staring
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by LordReed(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
mama-gee!!! Guys are always staring at you. Do you wear a bad wig?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
typical muma gee topics. always starting with what do think or what does it mean or what will you do.Yahoo Answer should employ you.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by ektbear: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2011
no more mama-gee bashing, leave her alone lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Phate07(m): 5:58am On Apr 16, 2011

Mamagee, you need help from this your mistery stalker. Seriously.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by BABE3: 6:34am On Apr 16, 2011
Arsenal
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by ektbear: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2011
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by HighChief4(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
Man City
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by BABE3: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^High chief may God bless you for continuing my trend.

Liverpool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Jackieugo(f): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mean people!^^^
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by webbiest: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
yep, it means you've just been mind raped
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by BABE3: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
Jackieugo:

Mean people!^^^

Sorry? What happened to mean people? embarassed
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2011
I don't why they are always looking @ MAMA GEE grin maybe you need to reduce your makeup. cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by chibaby5(f): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
Lol ds is funny, Are we supposed to be psychic now? grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? by Jackieugo(f): 3:15am On Apr 17, 2011
BABE!:

Sorry? What happened to mean people? embarassed

Oh I was referring to the people calling the OP names and insults lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Gone Wild!!!!!!!!!! / If You Luv Ur Babe Tell Her This, Writen By John Luvu / Have U Ever Experience This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.