Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns (36009 Views)

Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC / Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" / Amotekun Can Use Guns Like Hunters, Says Ex-police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Spandau: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
CORRECTMAN78:
Why is she shouting! When we told not to vote for Buhari because we know he has nothing to offer, they said we don't know politics. We were called all sort of names.

Now, Yorubas should know that before they see, Igbos have seen. Period!

Whether you hate Yoruba or not you are Fulani slave. Do something about that and stop fighting fellow slaves. You cannot achieve freedom by infighting.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Goldeno(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
no be only N20M
see her mouth.

is it a most to lie in every thing.
those that have been farming where they using gun.

Nigerians just have a way takin bad advantage of every thing.

the issue of farmers-herders clash have always been there. But now we have the opportunity of solving this issue once and for all. with people like this and the ethnic bigots we have in Nigeria it's difficult because they have successfully turned it into a tribal witch-hunt thus derailing the real struggle. same thing they did with endSAS.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Goldeno:
no be only N20M

may God punish your poverty striken lazy ignorant ass for this statement. oloshi

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Goldeno(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

may God punish your poverty striken lazy ignorant ass for this statement. oloshi
what is this thing quoting me.
will you get back to whatever hole you crawled out from.
useless filthy being
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Brushstrokes20: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Spandau:

Imagine spending that much to invest in agriculture! And all in vain. Buhari has been talking about people going back to the farms but would refuse to do nothing about Fulani killers because people in the South refused RUGA. Its all a ploy to frustrate us to finally accept it. You see the master slave mentality? Buhari and his cabal had calculated everything from the outset. He brought these madmen from francophone countries, especially Niger. He took our abilities to acquire guns. When he made the executive order, nobody suspected anything.. However, what is good is good for the gander. If Foolanis can bear arms then every other persons can.
Spot on! The diabolic, lifeless vegetable is all shades of nuisance and evil!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Simeon88(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
I strongly believe there is something the government is not telling. How come these people are left to commit these atrocious acts without commiserate punishment. It's well sha
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by zuto4u(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Chai! This is so painful. I really really weep for this country under Buhari.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Goldeno:
what is this thing quoting me.
will you get back to whatever hole you crawled out from.
useless filthy being

says the thing that was almost released into his mother's ass

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by EMMY76: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

My niggarrrr

Biafra and Yoruba nation is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized
I know alot of you will insult me on this one....no problem...bring it on....ain't scared...because am a real

So what then is the permanent solution to all these fulaniherdsmen destructions and killings all over southern nigeria what do you stand to loose if nigeria disintegrates? You don't need to be a stumbling block to the progress of other people u can get crushed.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by 4four(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Not every one is a coward, she has been there she know what brought her back
is not about coward but reality of Nigeria of today, I had made close to 30m from crypto trading as at today, my aim is to go into agriculture after bull season but with what is going on, I am already preparing myself to port. Nobody should expect anything to get better in Nigeria until that lifeless thing from daura leave office
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by nedekid: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
mauchiz:
Everyone that has a farm in South West, should buy Ak47, don't allow Buhari to deceive you.

They don't want anyone to go to farm, so they can be the only one supplying food
Do that and police will de clear you armed robber, army will start Pyton dance on your head, airforce will send mi 35 helicopter gunship to lunch rockets and machine gun fire on you.
Have you heard ogas shoot at sight order carried out on Ak 47 carrying heardsmen? No! But once you as a farmer arm yourself, that is when shoot at sight will be enforced.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by calcal: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
Omase ooo, my fellow countrywoman! I had a different experience investing in Nigeria a few years back likewise my conclusion is to stay away from that country.

My fellow brothers and sisters stay away from that country nothing is working there and that is why we need Odua and Biafra for things to work
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by faste: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
If not for the fact that Nigerian military is useless and has nothing new to offer and iam a democrat i would have supported the military to overthrow this government.patriotism is being loyal to your country and not your tribe.Buhari is not a nigerian patriot,he is an islamic fundamentalist.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
Miyetti Allah is an agent of the North to speed up their propaganda of invading the south. Every cow that invades people's farms should be killed
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by faste: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Goldeno:
no be only N20M
see her mouth.

Nigerians just have a way takin bad advantage of every thing.

the issue of farmers-herders clash have always been there. But now we have the opportunity of solving this issue once and for all. with people like this and the ethnic bigots we have in Nigeria it's difficult because they have successfully turned it into a tribal witch-hunt thus derailing the real struggle. same thing they did with endSAS.
Who opened this gate for you?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Grace001: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
The good for nothing useless Nigerian government don’t have value for human life

If Fulani kill you on your farm land no investigation will be carried out they will just see it as normal clash

Get a weapon kill them before they kill you

Trust this useless Nigerian government at your own risk

Always have it at the back of your mind that you’re in a useless failed irredeemable cursed country where live has no value don’t let anyone kill you unjustly
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Reeses: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
prof2007:

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/ill-return-to-my-n20m-farm-if-govt-gives-me-licence-to-use-gun-us-returnee/
Hopefully things will get better with the new president because Buhari is a big mess.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Reeses: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Homeboiy:
Go back to US if you get sense
Come back here and do what exactly? Start slaving afresh? You people in Nigeria don’t know what is happening over here yll think is fun and cozy out here.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Reeses: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
prof2007:

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/ill-return-to-my-n20m-farm-if-govt-gives-me-licence-to-use-gun-us-returnee/
People die or get kidnapped here too there is no week in Houston I don’t get at least 5 or more amber alerts for kidnapped people especially kids. Every day in America people get shot randomly. Nowhere in the world is safe any longer .
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by supereagle(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hire OPC and Agbekoya. Our govt in Nigeria are useless.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by SirLakes: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Buhari is a useless and cluess president.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by ceeceeuwa: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
The only thing we have up there is a Nepotistic figure head... we don't have a president!
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by mexxyaaron(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
cococandy:
I read the whole thing. This is just saddening. Is this how the so called diaspora are going to return to build Nigeria when their safety is not guaranteed. Imagine if a lot of returnees invest in large scale farming like her. Wouldn’t that boost the economy? But the stupid govt refuses to care about anyone but the northern cows and their owners.

I commend her for leaving. 20M is not worth her life. She can always get it back. If she’s killed in Nigeria, her killers won’t even be arrested much less made to pay the consequences. Her family won’t be compensated.
It’s stupid to die for Nigeria . In the name of helping to improve the country
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Howearn: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
oh
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Oshokalo: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
that part when the woman run back to Lagos and the farm manager called him and said the whole plantain worth 1.5m has been eating by the Fulani,I no say that one na iyo that man don conner ram
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by 1Dray(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
slawormiir:

Biafra and Yoruba nation is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized
I know alot of you will insult me on this one....no problem...bring it on....ain't scared...because am a real

But how is that your business? Why don't you face your business and leave them to their choice?
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Erastuslove: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
undecided

Evil Fulanis and their cows

They know if they don't destroy farms in the South West, Northern farmers might starve to death

You just made a very big point, destroy our means to boost their supply
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by authority2006(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
So, that you can have opportunity to shoot and kill people before asking questions. We know what guns violence is doing to America citizens
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by authority2006(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Proflere:
No horror movie is close to what I just read. And some people will say we hate Buhari and that is why we can't see anything good in him , how can I like somebody who seems to careless about human lives. No problem, since his supporters are saying he is doing a great job and he is the messiah. Whatever reward God has for him shall be their portion too...

Brethren, your loud amen is the LIKE below...

What is Buhari doing to you again? The citizens are embracing all sorts of crimes and you're making it Buhari issue.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by KingLion007(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Your leader is daft,sorry it's gonna continue like this till the herdsman leave the ofiz
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by afube: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
It is well. The federal government should do the needful and stop open-grazing.

what Indian hemp do you people eat? you are hoping that the federal government that is the chief sponsor and conspirator of Fulani irredentism is going to ban open grazing ! are you really serious? it is like you love them Fulani chains and padlocks on your destiny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.