Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns (36012 Views)

Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC / Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" / Amotekun Can Use Guns Like Hunters, Says Ex-police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by longifilis(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
#20m farm investment shouldn't be abandoned please....

Haha...Police should swiftly intervene and encourage the woman to go back to farm

Nigeria!
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Hashabiah: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
afube:

what Indian hemp do you people eat? you are hoping that the federal government that is the chief sponsor and conspirator of Fulani irredentism is going to ban open grazing ! are you really serious? it is like you love them Fulani chains and padlocks on your destiny!
I just gave my own opinion. So why are you now harassing me? Or am I the cause of all this?
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by mauchiz: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
nedekid:

Do that and police will de clear you armed robber, army will start Pyton dance on your head, airforce will send mi 35 helicopter gunship to lunch rockets and machine gun fire on you.
Have you heard ogas shoot at sight order carried out on Ak 47 carrying heardsmen? No! But once you as a farmer arm yourself, that is when shoot at sight will be enforced.

Is this order for everyone in Nigeria, because fulani herdsmen are still killing people, why have they not been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Sterope(f): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ranching is no longer the solution. They are beastly for the sake of it.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Sterope(f): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
It remains the fault of our governors. How many of these criminals have they brought to justice?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Proflere: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
authority2006:

What is Buhari doing to you again? The citizens are embracing all sorts of crimes and you're making it Buhari issue.
During the time of Obasanjo, there were Fulani herders, during the time of Jonathan there were Fulani herders and they were not on kidnapping rampage as they are now under their kinsman. Is Buhari not the CnC again? He was quick to send soldiers to clamp down on ESN, was quick to send soldiers to clamp down on End Sars protesters but couldn't do same to his blood thirsty kinsmen. When you are ready to add 1 plus 1 then you will see the plain truth sir.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Ikinternational: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
The fulani herdsmen run in packs. How does one man with a gun mitigate that.

Pump action against ak47. It won't end well
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Allpurpose1: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wow, this story is scary knowing I just started my own farming business in Nigeria. I better stop and sell the land while I haven't spent that much. Just this last week, my husband and I sent money home for labourers to start working on the land. I thought about herdsmen for a moment but quickly dismissed that thought. My plan was to get a gun for the security man that'll be living there not knowing gun is illegal for farmers. What about barbed wire and fencing round? But for 10acres though, that'll be a huge sum. You are a brave woman because no amount of money is worth loosing your life over. When you abandoned the farm, you probably should've sprayed the plants with poisonous substance so that all the cows that eat them would die. That should teach the herder a lesson
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by joinnow: 2:34am On Mar 22, 2021
Do you regret coming back to Nigeria from the US?

Yes, I do and as a matter of fact, I am making plans to go back to the US. I’m done!

if you all continue running by the time you return you will meet Emir of Ibarapa
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Olayinka777(m): 3:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Hmmmmm so sad! I know the woman,I belong to one of her organic farming platform.
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by Yankee101: 4:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Dem don scatter nigeria finish
Re: Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns by DamianBriel(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
prof2007:

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/ill-return-to-my-n20m-farm-if-govt-gives-me-licence-to-use-gun-us-returnee/

All her life savings gone to the almighty Fulani herders. Una weldone oo. Many days for the thief one day for the owner. Una go meet una waterloo prettty sooner than later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo / EndSARS: A Tale Of Two Governors, Jide Sanwo-Olu And Seyi Makinde / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.