Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) (43598 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / 56-Year-Old Retired Marine Engineer Who Attempted Suicide 5 Times Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Make she received fat big d...k her brain go reformat to factory settings.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Ogbanje and evil spirit at work.
Exactly my thoughts. She had depression for so many things including the rape and hardship under Buhari but everyone is now blaming it only on rape. If she has been very comfortable in life, I don't think she would ever try to commit suicide even if she was raped by 100 men.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Adedotguy: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
sad
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by neurosci: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
mysticwarrior:
its a pity you are a victim of rape, but you would have never been allowed to reincarnate if you had succeeded in taking your own life.

Where did you get this your own theory from?

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Amalekki: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
The future is ............
Hope she finds peace. Life is really tough for lots of people.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by mayormick(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Maj196:
Is that a diastema or a removed tooth?
Lolz.....that is definitely diastema
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
One of the wickedness of men towards women, see where it would have led her,I pray she overcome all of these.Thank God she was saved

How many times are we going to tell you to always put ""SOME men "" ... Not all men are molester ... Come on .. which kind of feminist are you sef
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by kushme: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Yes she got help and was rushed to the hospital

By men or women?

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Richy4(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
That's why it's not always OK to dismiss any suicide statement one sees on social media... She would have gone assuming the post was dismissed the way a lot of people does it here on Nairaland thinking that it was a joke or someone seeking for attention...Depression is real. sad sad...
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Lawdis(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Maj196:
Is that a diastema or a removed tooth?

Na vampire tooth grin grin
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Kimjongun: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Although I shouldn't be saying this but the kind of men women date self, it is something we need to discuss, seriously I get to see meet my fiance's ex and I was amazed, I am still wondering how she thinks that kind of person wouldn't hurt her.

Women are making very wrong decision because society told them real men should be tough and they end up meeting the tough and rough guys that will treat them toughly and roughly
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wetin too much movie dey cause... You no dey come back anywhere. You die throw wey!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by YourBestWriter: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
what a beautiful soul.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Akpuobi1: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ask bobrisky, e no easy to be a man sef.

Be careful what you wish for
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Ogunleti01: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
2shaw:
God abeg o,dis one resemble witch for face o. Nawa o,see open teeth of vampire. I wish na me get that kind open teeth,
Ahha! una well so?
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
As a man!?

Thseriotsly!!! ?
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
The best help that they can give her is a good psychologist right now.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
DSC7:
Return first make we see ....

Kolomentality.....
grin grin grin
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by juman(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Another suicide!
Nonsense.

I also depressed.
I need pounded yam and egusi soup with oririsi meats.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
See face like witch. Naso she for put her friends and family members in tears. Alakoba omo.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by AbbynHummy(f): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
VictorUSA:
See as she resemble toy.

People like you is among on of the reasons people become depressed. How d you expect the victim to feel if she sees your comment. To even see some persons liking the comment is pathetic. Please let's learn to show love and not hate

4 Likes

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by AbbynHummy(f): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
MASTERMIND04:
See face like witch. Naso she for put her family members in tears. Alakoba omo.
.you don't have any reason to judge her, I guess you have never experienced depression

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by BabaIbo: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
This one doesn't know where her problem is from.

Suicide in this present Nigeria?

There are millions of people worse of than her in this country but they will never for one day reason suicide.

This one is just seeking for attention and financial help, simple!
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Odingo1: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wonk:
I just wanna fu*k outta this world! I'm just frikkin' tired of everything!
Man up, every situation have an expiring date. Trust God.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by salt1: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
illicit:
To become a man is not a day job sha....

As if being a man is easier. Otherwise, Bobrisky won't have escaped.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Tvoice: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Na wa oooO suicide no kon dey expensive again ooO , the tin kon chip like 10naira chewgum , no matter , the wahala ,stress struggle, even if na Buhari with him wahala , I still dey kankpe , suicide is never the option, say no to suicide.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by VictorUSA(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
AbbynHummy:

People like you is among on of the reasons people become depressed. How d you expect the victim to feel if she sees your comment. To even see some persons liking the comment is pathetic. Please let's learn to show love and not hate
What do u expect me to say? How can i love someone who hate herself? You are funny. The truth is this:she's too far for the effect of my love.

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by play5050: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
DSC7:
Wetin person no go see for dis life sef....

Wahala be like this....
make una beg this spiderman not to jump oh if not......
wahala be like church project e no de ever finish

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by saintol(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
All I see is Medusa.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
ijustdey:
Attempted suicide on her birthday
The woman was rushed from her room to hospital after she drank some poisonous substances.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/450293-ill-return-as-a-man-says-woman-who-attempted-suicide-on-her-birthday.html
She was not raped by anybody. See teeth na! God have mercy!
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Rugaria: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
You go fear teeth..
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
We have women warriors everywhere, all u need to do is JOIN THEM and they will save u from EVIL men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive / 573 New COVID-19 Cases, 129 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 15 - (2079 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.