Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) (43448 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / 56-Year-Old Retired Marine Engineer Who Attempted Suicide 5 Times Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Twelfthman: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
It's better u come back as a woman. You won't wanna know what men go through especially in this modern world.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
mysticwarrior:
its a pity you are a victim of rape, but you would have never been allowed to reincarnate if you had succeeded in taking your own life.
'You're right on this. People who commit suicide aren't allowed to come back again
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
VictorUSA:
See as she resemble toy.
abi those vampires for blade movie
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Deicide: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
One of the wickedness of men towards women, see where it would have led her,I pray she overcome all of these.Thank God she was saved
Let me ask you something Zzor. If you were given the chance to reincarnate as a Man would you?
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Jdbrasco2: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Too much Sexual assaults/rape for there. If u know u know. Sorry my dear, the leaders in the society let u down
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Heterodox(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
We alternate between male and female over successive reincarnation. Her wishes will be granted down the line.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Yankee101: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please seek help with an older person, close friend or pastor if you are suicidal of suffering manic depression.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Splitmind: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Not every man is a Superman, no next life or anything like that. Know this and know peace.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Splitmind: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Deicide:
Let me ask you something Zzor. If you were given the chance to reincarnate as a Man would you?

They won't, many women are deluded and see only the men that make it or have power. Men who don't make it or don't have power are seen as worthless at best and vermin at worst.

All these futile rants are for validating her own ego.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Deicide:
no no no
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Exodora: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Did she state she's a victim of rape? Okachamara
Don't tell me you didn't understand anything from what you read if at all you read it . How can you ask such question.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by GraduatesGrant(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
This gender!

Are you unemployed? And would you want to start your own company in Nigeria? Click the link on my signature and thank me later.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by shiffynaani(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wonk:
I just wanna fu*k outta this world! I'm just frikkin' tired of everything!
no be only you bro wish I could just cease to exist today.

Don't even wish to see tomorrow at all

I wish God could grant my request.

So many failed and unfulfilled dreams....
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by BadEnglish(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
GIdiata:
The interesting thing is "had u gone, when u come back as a man, Thesame gender u wish to come and stand for will still accuse u of rape and u will be behind bars"

then your next note would read, "let me go and rest"cool

say no to RAPE/False Rape Accusation

Na to just come back as bobrisky
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Folaoni(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Where did you have to created multiple accounts because you want to sell your stuff? Nawao for u
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by zoedew: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Dem dey deceive you! You go roast in hell it matters not your sex! Dem no know male female for their. Repent quickly before the grim reaper has you!
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Rickylambert: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
She don’t need to be a man to Achieve all those desires.
Let her deal and communicate what pushed her to suicide,it would help her and others!
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by drlateef: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Even if it were possible, she thinks returning as a man in her next life will be a joy ride, she must be hallucinating. Of course she has to blame for her woes as if women are any better. The earlier she realizes the world doesn't revolve around her the better she will be.

Many of you need to be enlightened on mental health. Mental health sufferers see reality differently from you. Have you had malaria before? Were you able to use your reasoning ability while being sick?
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nairaland is full of horrible people with no human feelings.

Someone attempted suicide out of depression. One would think this would cause some people to be empathetic and at least try to encourage her but here on this thread are people making fun of her, her depression and her mental state. Do you guys think everything is something to be made fun of? Is there nothing sacred to some of you?

She survived. She can come back here and read this thread; how do you think she would feel about the horrible things some of you guys have said? If you had nothing good to say, could you not have kept quiet?

And the moderators and owner of this site continue to condone this horrible behaviour. No wonder Nairaland that should be Nigeria's Twitter has become a cesspool where degenerates come to compete over who has the most twisted mind.

Sickening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by GIdiata(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
BadEnglish:

Na to just come back as bobrisky
gbam In-between Male n female grin grin
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Erojepromise(f): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
blinking001:
Look at her ugly diastema...let her keep her mouth shut if she has nothing to say.
you are not even sympathetic hmm?
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by babtoundey(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is why it always apalls me to hear that one good for nothing demon is sentenced to 2 or three years imprisonment after found guilty of sexual abuse.

Even life sentence is not a good judgement for rapist. Rapist deserves nothing but death.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Amanda4life: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
When u HAVE A GIRL CHILD U WILL UNDERSTAND THE PAIN
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by meobizy(f): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
There is no way she can survive the challenges of being male if she tried to commit suicide as a woman.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Suicide is never an option.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
U think to b a man easy. Me will return as chicken
I b fvckin any female i see grin
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
I ask again, shey people dey feel orgasms when committing suicide?

Smh
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Deicide: 12:03am On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
no no no
grin So Naso your hatred for men reach. Anyway to all its own.

Na your type go use women do shege if you be man cheesy
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Fake suicide/attention sicker.

You never ready hanty

Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by narutod7th: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2021
What if you return as a rat
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:34am On Mar 22, 2021
WHEN I SAY MEN ARE THE ONES WHO FIGHT 4 WOMEN RIGHT, THEN I GAT ABUSED BY WOMEN. HERE IN IMO "UMUGUMA", A MECHANIC MAN SAVED A WOMAN FROM BEEN RAPED (WHAT IF A MAN ISN'T AROUND). I MBA5 AN OKADA MAN HELP 2WOMEN AND A KID FROM LOOSING THEIR LIVES. IN SCHOOL , AN OKADA MAN SAVED MY SISTER FROM CULTIST EVEN WHEN SHE HAD AN OPERATION , AND WAS BEGGING THEM TO PLEASE PITTY HER BY NT HITTING HER STOMACH. SHE EVEN BEGGED THEM TO KILL HER BY THE ROAD SO THAT HER CORPSE CAN BE SEEN BY HER FAMILY BUT GOD SAVED HER THROUGH AN OKADA MAN WHO NOTICED AND CAME FOR HER RESCUE. MEN ARE DESIGNED TO PROTECT WOMEN BUT WOMEN DNT APPRECIATE IT, AND THATS WHY MUST MEN STOPPED GIVING A Bleep ABT WOMEN. AS I DEY SO, I MIGHT NOT HAVE THE GOT TO FIGHT FOR ANY WOMAN OUTSIDE MY FAMILY BECUS SHE FIT BE 100% AT FAULT BY ACTING TOO BOSSY , AND TOO STRONG TO WITHSTAND THAT PERSON . IF WOMEN LEARN TO AVOID MEN WHEN THINGS STARTS LOOKN PHYSICALLY VIOLENT, THEN WOMEN WOULD KNW THAT MEN WILL BE ALL OUT TO FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHT.
Re: 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2021
NO WOMAN CAN DEAL WITH A MAN OUTSIDE A MAN. BE U GOVERNOR, PRESIDENT, ETC. UNLESS U BELONG IN AN OCCULTIC GROUP .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! My Child Has Lipoma / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.