Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) (65805 Views)

African China's New House (Pictures & Video) / Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures / Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 1:24am On Mar 22, 2021
Poverty is a decease! Clebrating second hand vehicles. Mtcheew!
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Maski87: 1:47am On Mar 22, 2021
Sharaap, if na so God the take share money ,my brother wey be pastor for 10 years for get 100 cars by now.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Emyogalanya: 3:11am On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
What's his source of money,don't tell me acting please.I don't trust him
pls we are sending you like mungo park to go and discover the source of his wealth . But please don't go to discover the source of his strength o. Don't go and tie 7locks of his hair and call Philistines (police) that he rap* (for) you
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Mizfabulous18(f): 3:22am On Mar 22, 2021
My church member ..proudly dominion city..honestly the principles he talked about really works
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:19am On Mar 22, 2021
MrSamsung:
Fine man. Fine wife and fine car, enjoyyyyyy cool

As for those asking for his source of money, wouldn't it be better to travel to America and interview him about that and if he is found wanting, you blow your whistle to the American government undecided

keep asking while he keep conquring ... You are old enough to be his uncle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by madjune(m): 4:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Any day you marry a woman doctor in US, you're living in borrowed heaven.

You will enjoy the money and clout but, the day you cross her, na the day she will remind you where you actually stand in the equation.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by MrCuteAndLoaded: 5:14am On Mar 22, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Poverty is a decease! Clebrating second hand vehicles. Mtcheew!
Disease or decease? These are 2 different words. E no know English, e dey criticize! Olodo! Get yourself a dictionary and stop disgracing Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by EgunMogaji2: 5:26am On Mar 22, 2021
Kccheechy:
Oh how I want that Mercedes gl450...

GL550 for me or nothing cool
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by EgunMogaji2: 5:27am On Mar 22, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:

Disease or decease? These are 2 different words. E no know English, e dey criticize! Olodo! Get yourself a dictionary and stop disgracing Nigeria!

Una wan kill the guy? shocked

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Basher8583: 6:20am On Mar 22, 2021
viviangist:
Shared with Caption ...

I want to thank God for giving me the resources to buy the Camera I used to snap this picture, and because there is a wife around, we got two Cameras�. And to wifey don’t worry this camera is not your birthday present.

OK on a Serious note.

Lasr month I wanted to buy an SUV (because you need one in Lagos especially if you are always at a Site) and that same period a church building project came up. So I was left with the choice of either buying my SUV or giving the money for the church of God to be completed (where people’s life will be changed for good and souls saved). So I was led in my spirit to give it for the church project and used the rest to buy a car for someone who didn’t have one. A month later God blessed me with Two SUVs at onceTelegram Group

In as much as I am writing this with a heart of gratitude to God I am also not surprised because this is not the first time God has done something like this. The problem is we (especially this generation) have allowed distractions to blind us from what the word of God is saying about our lives and the promises that come with it. We have been chasing shadows, seeking wealth in the wrong places and neglecting the purpose for which God has created us, we have completely forgotten Matthew 6:33. We have allowed people that claim to know God but contradict His words lead a lot of people far away from the kingdom of God discouraging them from giving to God and honoring his prophets. Some even call Christianity a “white man’s religion” and try to deceive people to go back to idol worship.

Listen to me ladies and gentlemen I am a product of Grace, His words, and the blessings he has given me through the prophets He has placed in my life. The word of God still works tremendously as it has been from the beginning for those that believe and have chosen to walk with him. Stop playing religion and find God in spirit and truth, stop listening to people that only talk but don’t even have their lives together. There is a lot God wants to do with you and for you but you need to have a relationship with him and know his words for yourself. Jesus Still saves, all you have to do is accept him as your lord and savior.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrsCGRsxPA/

This was what Invictus said before he was busted.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by edi287: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2021
dapsoneh:
He is a UN ambassador
He is am actor
He is a business man
He is not married to a parasite. His wife is an American, a medical doctor who practices in the Us
He's not a UN ambassador. That lie has been debunked many times.
Oh and UN ambassadors make $1 a year so yeah.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by LaJoe2: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil

Oga GOD blesses both the good and the evil. We don't follow GOD because of what we might get over here. House or no house o, CHRIST is my wealth.
However, congrats! I know you're elated about your achievements, but pls be careful what you say, because what you think might be right leading can be misleading to the body of Christ.
Let me say this categorically, you don't need to sow seed to be rich ok. We give out of love not to get in return. My relationship with GOD, don't know about yours, is not do for me, I do for you. It's not transactional. Eternal life, privilege to be his son and HIM, my Father, that one alone done do me. Everything else na jara.
Go and read your Bible very well.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by ejanla077: 6:44am On Mar 22, 2021
zaraola:
Some body should remind me what this guy does for a living, apart from acting. shocked shocked

Women are not the only ones doing great after all grin

congrats

Somebody should remind me the source of ur poverty
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 6:49am On Mar 22, 2021
Raycrane01:

Ogbeni go and work

Who told you that I am not hustling, give me good JOB if you have any I have the necessary qualifications to work in an parasatal.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by LaJoe2: 6:51am On Mar 22, 2021
masterP042:
Wahala for chinese and japanese wey no get big churches to sow their seeds grin
Poverty go kill their citizens finish

Grace grace ana akpotu... But no surprise say even the car makers no be Christians nor attended church in years, not to talk of sowing seed sef
Honestly! The prosperity of ignorance goes on.
He should have cited his Prophet and Church, so we all can sow and get a mansion and 3 cars
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Siscooh: 6:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
You are joking
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Lashist(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2021
saphiere:
Looks like borrow-post .

The floor in the first picture is different from the floor in the second and third pictures.

Nice photoshop.
It's audio. Celebs live fake lifestyle.
I remember that dumb Pretty Mike that used a security personnel to give himself Val gifts and made it look like a woman gave him.
I also remember KC who stole money picture from an American and posted on his handle as his.

But wait o. Why haven't we see female celebs involve in such acts? I guess it's because the FUTURE is FEMALE
No wonder...now i know why you are always angry cheesy
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2021
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Fihoco: 7:13am On Mar 22, 2021
Making money silently. That's nice.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Dmanlex(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2021
Where una dey see money
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Hushbingo: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Kccheechy:
drop your aza
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by yugeelaz: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:

He is into real estate
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by emonis88: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
I must say I fit try agree with u on this one o! N all these shouting on social media these days humm!
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by masterP042(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2021
LaJoe2:

Honestly! The prosperity of ignorance goes on.
He should have cited his Prophet and Church, so we all can sow and get a mansion and 3 cars

Lol. But it surprises me that the supposed educated and exposed elites are still ignorant. What hope is there for the laymen in the streets and even the illiterates in villages?? Going by this note, Nigerians are bound to still suffer and be in chains for 600 years
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by dapsoneh: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2021
edi287:

He's not a UN ambassador. That lie has been debunked many times.
Oh and UN ambassadors make $1 a year so yeah.

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Kccheechy(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

GL550 for me or nothing cool
I swear, the gl550 is one classic ride I love, but as e no Dey among the whips of Williams, I go take the gl450

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Kccheechy(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2021
hybridblood07:
Bro, GL450 is outdated na. There are nice small Benz jeep
Oga, I would choose the GL450 over GLK anytime anyday.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by obums(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2021
I tap into ur blessings my brother... mine coming in no time...
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by hybridblood07(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2021
I didn't say you should pick GLK.... I think the lastest GLS are super incredible. You can check it out online
Kccheechy:
Oga, I would choose the GL450 over GLK anytime anyday.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Dikaveli(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Kccheechy:
that's ml 350 2012 model not even 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Meets Kanye West At Paris Fashion Week / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform / Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.