Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) (65804 Views)

African China's New House (Pictures & Video) / Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures / Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Dikaveli(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Exodora:
This one is now making noise with his wife's money .

Please i will love to marry your sister if she have money like his wife oooo
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by TexasR: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
What's his source of money,don't tell me acting please.I don't trust him

You should tell us his source of income. For you to state categorically that you dont trust him, maybe you know something the rest of us don't
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Kccheechy(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2021
Dikaveli:
that's ml 350 2012 model not even 2016
look at it well!!! That's 2011 GL450
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Kccheechy(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2021
hybridblood07:
I didn't say you should pick GLK.... I think the lastest GLS are super incredible. You can check it out online
I thought you were referring to GLK... I just love the balanced and smooth drive or the GL450. I haven't handled any of the GLS before. Until then, the GL450 is the best SUV I have handled.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Gmajor(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2021
zaraola:
Some body should remind me what this guy does for a living, apart from acting. shocked shocked

Women are not the only ones doing great after all grin

congrats

Lol.
How many movies has he starred in since the last 5 years
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by hybridblood07(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
I understand bro. GLS is the best portable Benz you'll enjoy if you handle it.
Kccheechy:
I thought you were referring to GLK... I just love the balanced and smooth drive or the GL450. I haven't handled any of the GLS before. Until then, the GL450 is the best SUV I have handled.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
zaraola:
Some body should remind me what this guy does for a living, apart from acting. shocked shocked

Women are not the only ones doing great after all grin

congrats
Soft work....As a guy very conversant with abroad living.... He is a sure Aza man...

Those ones na huge money the worry them steady..
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Chatflick:
Omo I tap into this grace
Can u tap into what he does behind as well...

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Some people will always be bitter.. why can't u be happy for a brother's success and open ur mind so urs will come? Bitterness and envy everywhere in this shithole no wonder y'all keep getting the dumb leaders u deserve.. Congrats my man. Keep believing and keep spreading the word. We will continue to do our part and let the world judge us while God continues the blessing spree. We no perfect but we nor go let devil use that one weight on our conscience. We believe. Those whose brains are functional should pick
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Can u tap into what he does behind as well...
And what do u know about that
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
What's his source of money,don't tell me acting please.I don't trust him
Ok. Not acting.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Simple51624(f): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
MrSamsung:
Fine man. Fine wife and fine car, enjoyyyyyy cool

As for those asking for his source of money, wouldn't it be better to travel to America and interview him about that and if he is found wanting, you blow your whistle to the American government undecided

My dear I wish we can investigate the source of people's poverty as much as we try to find out the source of their wealth, maybe this nation wouldn't be so poor
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Digitalben(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Thank God, God will always be God
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by DedeNkem: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Invest your money well for your future! I don't want you to start begging money for medical treatment when you get sick and broke!
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Ndipe(m): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:

Disease or decease? These are 2 different words. E no know English, e dey criticize! Olodo! Get yourself a dictionary and stop disgracing Nigeria!
boat of them are correct. One is American English, while the other one is British English
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by ostechno(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Samfloxin:

He is an estate developer...he builds houses and sell them. That business is very very lucrative
And he has tons of endorsement deals
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by MrCuteAndLoaded: 12:39am On Mar 25, 2021
IYANGBALI:
boat of them are correct. One is American English, while the other one is British English
Boat or Both?
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 2:09am On Mar 25, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:

Boat or Both?
boat of them are correct. One is American Spelling , while the other one is British spelling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Meets Kanye West At Paris Fashion Week / Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.