Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Davido Was Right; Love Is Sweeter With Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Was Right; Love Is Sweeter With Money (286 Views)

What Is Sweeter Than This? / +18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / 269 Sessions: The Art Of Choosing And Performing The Right Love Making Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Was Right; Love Is Sweeter With Money by Jelanimama(f): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
I’ve been seeing several ‘hot takes’ from (mostly) women twisting themselves into pretzels trying to prove that money is not usually a factor in who a woman chooses to be with, and I’m personally incensed at the dishonesty of it all. (I call it dishonesty because i don’t want to believe any woman old enough to independently date men in 2021 is naïve like that)

Of course money is important. Of course money plays a major role. As much as we like to say and believe that if a woman likes a man enough, she will not mind his financial status, let’s get real with ourselves for a minute.

Dates cost money. (even if you hang out in each other’s houses most of the time to cut costs, you will still need to go out to fun places once in a while or you’ll bore each other to death.) The cheapest dates to the cinema, a picnic in the park, a nice restaurant, they all cost money.

Doing ‘romantic things’ cost money; spontaneous gifts, weekend getaways, they are not free either.

Read more: https://www.thefavoredwoman.com/2021/03/21/davido-was-right-love-is-sweeter-with-money/

Re: Davido Was Right; Love Is Sweeter With Money by dododawa1: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
before ko

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Gets It / Another Awoof Money Don Come Again Oooo Dont Miss This / Let Love Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.