Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! (8319 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira / Benue Commissioner Dies After Predicting Buhari's Death / SHOCKING: Benue Commissioner Diesafter Predicting Buhari’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by deezzle(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
For those of you who keep hammering on him taking over from Shagari, have u ever taken time to ask why the coup happened? The democratic government then was as bad as what we have presently. It is like saying each time u beat ur child, it is an act of wickedness. Most times, u correct ur child out of love.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by lakaaye(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
Buhari will be the winner of the election tomorrow. Taiwo Odidiomo
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Autolord: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
[size=40pt]If you dont want this; Banning of Alcohol.Reduction of salaries (War Against Indiscipline).Forcefully establishing sharia law. A dictator is not what we need.VOTE FOR FRESH AIR.YOUR VOTE WILL COUNT, PLEASE COME OUT AND VOTE TO AVOID THIS MESS.WE Need a minimum of 400,000 votes from Nairaland.Nairalanders we can do it.YES WE CAN[/size]
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by dady2011(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
Unfortunately Buhari will not win due to massive rigging.  See how PDP/Jonathan will win the election tomorrow in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs&feature=player_embedded#at=13
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
buhari followers wont go down without a fight, becaus they believe he has been rigged for the  pass eight yeaars which is likely true
http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/04/15/cnn-video-the-battle-for-the-nigerian-presidency/
watch that link, u will have the feeling i have
this ppl wnt go down without a fight, it is certain, especially if he is rigged of his votes.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
Autolord:

[size=40pt]If you dont want this; Banning of Alcohol.Reduction of salaries (War Against Indiscipline).Forcefully establishing sharia law. A dictator is not what we need.VOTE FOR FRESH AIR.YOUR VOTE WILL COUNT, PLEASE COME OUT AND VOTE TO AVOID THIS MESS.WE Need a minimum of 400,000 votes from Nairaland.Nairalanders we can do it.YES WE CAN[/size]
wait am i dreaming?? wasnt this what pdp said in 1999?? or did they say sumthing diff from this?
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by EvilBrain1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
In a free and fair election, Buhari would be the clear winner. Jonathan has too little support in the north and will be torn apart there. The SS and SE will vote heavily for PDP. All 3 parties will split the SW but the massive anti-PDP sentiment there will be enough to tilt the result against Jonathan.

In reality though, PDP will rig massively and win everywhere. There will be rioting in the north. Buhari may chose to fan the flames leading to his arrest and more rioting.

Regardless, I predict a coup within the next 4 years. This is October, 1983 all over again.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Basseti: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
deezzle:

For those of you who keep hammering on him taking over from Shagari, have u ever taken time to ask why the coup happened? The democratic government then was as bad as what we have presently. It is like saying each time u beat your child, it is an act of wickedness. Most times, u correct your child out of love.

All coups are justified that way so Buhari's case is no different. Its always,,,,,ahhhhh,,,,,,the previous dispensation was so bad and thats whay I have to take over. That to me is not a good enough excuse to truncate a nascent democracy. Take it or leave it , that singular act is still hanging around Buhari like the sword of damocles.

He took over and then what? What moves did he make to re-install democracy. Wasnt he there for 2 yrs? Please find other strenghts of Buhari to sell. This one is defly a black mark on his CV
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by PETER2020: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
How are you sure that Buhari will win this election?  When Bakare his running mate have prophesied that he Buhari will not rule Nigeria describing him Buhari as "an incurable Jihadist, intolerant and clannish". was there a mistake on his prophesy about Buhari or he did say what is wrong only to degrade him on his political ambition?

I believe this is time for us to examine ourselves.

just take a look on these site address:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-644392.0.html

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20061002624695

May We Help Ourselves.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Basseti: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
Evil Brain:

In a free and fair election, Buhari would be the clear winner. Jonathan has too little support in the north and will be torn apart there. The SS and SE will vote heavily for PDP. All 3 parties will split the SW but the massive anti-PDP sentiment there will be enough to tilt the result against Jonathan.

In reality though, PDP will rig massively and win everywhere. There will be rioting in the north. Buhari may chose to fan the flames leading to his arrest and more rioting.

Regardless, I predict a coup within the next 4 years. This is October, 1983 all over again.

This violent rhetoric will get us nowhere.

Buhari has lost two elections before now, so kini big deal. If he loses this one again, then it wasnt meant for him. He should retire .

U are predicting a coup and reminiscing on Oct 1983 as if it was one of the brightest day in Nigerian politics. May God forbid U Mr. doomsday and may those predictions follow U and U alone.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Profkenny1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
deezzle:

For those of you who keep hammering on him taking over from Shagari, have u ever taken time to ask why the coup happened? The democratic government then was as bad as what we have presently. It is like saying each time u beat your child, it is an act of wickedness. Most times, u correct your child out of love.
@deezzle,you have been the most educated of all the posters here,I bet you'd be a good researcher in my institute where I work.I don't know why it's difficult for people to painstakingly find out the truth,rather they prefer absorbing every propaganda they read,hook line and sinker.
The election that brought in Shagari was MASSIVELY rigged,which necessitated Major General Buhari to salvage this nation from their hands through a bloodless coup.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by EvilBrain1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2011
Basseti:

This violent rhetoric will get us nowhere.

Buhari has lost two elections before now, so kini big deal. If he loses this one again, then it wasnt meant for him. He should retire .

U are predicting a coup and reminiscing on Oct 1983 as if it was one of the brightest day in Nigerian politics. May God forbid U Mr. doomsday and may those predictions follow U and U alone.

I'm just being realistic. Look at Nigeria's history and you can see a clear pattern. In 1960, we had high hopes, then gradual disillusionment as the politicians became more and more corrupt. Then the politicians rigged elections to stop the people from getting rid of them through the ballot box. Then widespread anger and frustration. And then a coup followed by wild celebrations in the streets.

The pattern repeated inself in 1983 and its happening again now. After the PDP rigs this election, they will have lost their legitimacy and the support of the majority of the people which is the most important requirement for  successful coup.

Just as we are complaining now, there a some majors and colonels complaining in a barracks beer parlour somewhere in Nigeria. A coup is almost inevitable. You just wait and see.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Basseti: 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
Prof kenny:

The election that brought in Shagari was MASSIVELY rigged,which necessitated Major General Buhari to salvage this nation from their hands through a bloodless coup.

Keep living in ur self made bubble.

A coup is a coup. The 1983 coup d'etat is not one of Buhari stongest selling point as a candidate for a democratic president. Thats just the plain truth. He came in to salvage Nigeria. How many times have we heard that song undecided Even Sani Abacha remixed the damn song for us when he shoved Ernest Shonekan out. That one too na bloodless coup.

Nigerians sef angry
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Basseti: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2011
Evil Brain:

I'm just being realistic. Look at Nigeria's history and you can see a clear pattern. In 1960, we had high hopes, then gradual disillusionment as the politicians became more and more corrupt. Then the politicians rigged elections to stop the people from getting rid of them through the ballot box. Then widespread anger and frustration. And then a coup followed by wild celebrations in the streets.

The pattern repeated inself in 1983 and its happening again now. After the PDP rigs this election, they will have lost their legitimacy and the support of the majority of the people which is the most important requirement for successful coup.

Just as we are complaining now, there a some majors and colonels complaining in a barracks beer parlour somewhere in Nigeria. A coup is almost inevitable. You just wait and see.

Back to the sender

Whats wrong with these BB supporters sef?

GEJ supporters are mostly a lying lot.
BB supporters are mostly a violent lot.

So the only path to a peaceful and stable Nigeria is if Buhari wins. Who do u think u are sef cheesy
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2011
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by EvilBrain1(m): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2011
Basseti:

Keep living in your self made bubble.

A coup is a coup. The 1983 coup d'etat is not one of Buhari stongest selling point as a candidate for a democratic president. Thats just the plain truth. He came in to salvage Nigeria. How many times have we heard that song undecided Even Sani Abacha remixed the damn song for us when he shoved Ernest Shonekan out. That one too na bloodless coup.

Nigerians sef angry

A coup is an illegal takeover of government by armed men. If you ask me, the 2007 coup that brought Yar'adua and Jonathan to power was far bloodier than Buhari's. Over 100 people have died so far and yet everybody keeps saying this "election" is so much more peaceful than the last one.

A coup is a coup. The only difference is that the recent ones have had slightly fewer men in uniform.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by bfire(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2011
It appears it's very hard for most of the younger generation to understand the difference in xters of Buhari and Jonathan. Suffice it to say most of them don't know what their rights is under a free Nation which Nigeria should be; they have seriously been socially tortured to accepting continuation of a government that sees nothing wrong and do not know how to plan for their future.

If by any means this goverment continues, most of you that will vote for PDP will have yourselves to blame only that we all have a stake in this country.

It's very reasonable to have a change to see what others would do in another 4yrs. Jonathan is not the problem. PDP is the problem.

Vote wisely. Vote for change.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Profkenny1(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2011
@Evil Brain,I respect your analysis Sir! . . . . I don't care what others say,the truth must be told.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by EvilBrain1(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2011
Basseti:

Back to the sender

Whats wrong with these BB supporters sef?

GEJ supporters are mostly a lying lot.
BB supporters are mostly a violent lot.

So the only path to a peaceful and stable Nigeria is if Buhari wins. Who do u think u are sef  cheesy

You seem to think I'm happy about all of this. I'm not. My dream is to live in a free and democratic Nigeria where corruption is at a managable level.

Unfortunately I'm just a commoner. I only have one vote. I can't change what is happening. I can't stop the PDP from rigging and stealing. And I can't stop the soldiers from doing what they will surely do. I can see the oncoming trainwreck but there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Jeremiah prophesied the fall of Jerusalem but he did not cause it.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Basseti: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2011
Evil Brain:

A coup is an illegal takeover of government by armed men. If you ask me, the 2007 coup that brought Yar'adua and Jonathan to power was far bloodier than Buhari's. Over 100 people have died so far and yet everybody keeps saying this "election" is so much more peaceful than the last one.

A coup is a coup. The only difference is that the recent ones have had slightly fewer men in uniform.

Did Sani Abacha carry out a coup?

If yes, how many people died?

If No, u must be living in lalalala land.

@ Donlittle

I havent seen much of Ribadu's supporter's write up to have an opinion about them. Besides, Ribadu is low key and peeps can get away with lying about him without raising so much dust.
Buhari on the other hand is an icon in Nigerian politics (for better or for worse). He played a major part in shaping the future of Nigeria. So its not as if the records are not there. U cant lie and get away with it.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by Basseti: 12:22am On Apr 16, 2011
Evil Brain:

You seem to think I'm happy about all of this. I'm not. My dream is to live in a free and democratic Nigeria where corruption is at a managable level.

Unfortunately I'm just a commoner. I only have one vote. I can't change what is happening. I can't stop the PDP from rigging and stealing. And I can't stop the soldiers from doing what they will surely do. I can see the oncoming trainwreck but there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Jeremiah prophesied the fall of Jerusalem but he did not cause it.

Take ur prophecy and shove it.

U are no Jeremiah and Nigeria is no Jerusalem.

Jeremiah gave them an option: Repent or Jerusalem will perish.

In ur own case: Vote for Buhari or Nigeria will perish.

Dont u see anything wrong with that? Buhari is no saint abeg.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by airegin: 12:27am On Apr 16, 2011
Yes we can, and yes we will

Today we rescue Nigeria from PDP parasites/rogues who does not want Nigeria to work. They are still stuck on this "PDP Born to Rule Party Mentality", and today they shall know that we're more united, more wiser and reject whatever incompetency, corruption they are selling. Today after the election, a New Nigeria will surface. One Nigeria where accountability, transparency, justice, rule of law will resides and set the new status quo. We can do it.

Vote BB

One single Vote for two Honest Men
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by EvilBrain1(m): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2011
Basseti:

Take your prophecy and shove it.

U are no Jeremiah and Nigeria is no Jerusalem.

Jeremiah gave them an option: Repent or Jerusalem will perish.

In your own case: Vote for Buhari or Nigeria will perish.

Dont u see anything wrong with that? Buhari is no saint abeg.

Wrong. I'm saying the PDP should stop rigging and stealing money or our democracy will perish. I have no problem with the PDP winning if they are more popular. The problem is them winning when they are not.

And Buhari is not a saint. But if he wins, it will be the first time Nigerians have successfully changed their government through the ballot box. That is the whole point of democracy and until we manage to do it, we are just fooling ourselves.

What we have today is a pseudodemocracy just like they had in Egypt, Syria and Saddam's Iraq. I'm honestly not sure how it's in any way better than a benign military dictatorship.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by mrjingles(m): 12:51am On Apr 16, 2011
^^ The major problem with the buhari campaign is the absolutist , intolerant air that permeated the campaign, he and his supporters have a very dangerous mindset- if you dont support buhari then you must be a clown, an idiot a fool. This is the kind of mindset that people like hitler, stalin and polpot had. Am worried that someone who was head of state 27 years ago so strongly believes ONLY he has answers to 9ja problem today. This mindset is what I refer to as the messiah syndrome and is not far from despotism.

Buhari may be honest and incorruptible (financially) but he carries waayyy too much baggage- perceived arrogance (right or wrong) the hubris of not allowing acn to produce a veep and the perception that he is a "northern" candidate, have all conspired to diminish his candidacy. His antecedents like not appearing before the oputa panel and some of the mistakes during his time as head of state(decree 4 and 2 essenco decree etc) are albatrosses around his neck.

In addition, he is up against a formidable opponent, the PDP's reach is second to none in Nigeria- the party has a presence in EVERY LOCAL GOVERNMENT (this was before even the 1999 election) while the then APP (now ANPP) and AD(now AC?) where busy aligning and realigning in 1999 PDP was opening offices in every nook and cranny of Nigeria ( no surprise when you have old hands like sule lamido in your fold).

The sad truth is that jumping from one party to another did not help buhari's course(ANPP in 2003 and 2007), no one can form a party 2 years to election and hope to win a presidential election. Also the loud silence from him in between election seasons was a fatal error. like i said before, election is not the world cup or Olympics where you only make noise every four years.

Fact is that Buhari will lose this election (he may even know this deep down) but the real question is what becomes of CPC? will it grow to become a national party or will it die with buhari's ambition and how will ACN fair? will it be reduced to a "yoruba" party or will it grow to a truly national party? Those are the key questions as for this elections they should forget it and look forward. They lost the elections before 2010 even.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by mrjingles(m): 12:59am On Apr 16, 2011
Evil Brain:

Wrong. I'm saying the PDP should stop rigging and stealing money or our democracy will perish. I have no problem with the PDP winning if they are more popular. The problem is them winning when they are not.

And Buhari is not a saint. But if he wins, it will be the first time Nigerians have successfully changed their government through the ballot box. That is the whole point of democracy and until we manage to do it, we are just fooling ourselves.

What we have today is a pseudodemocracy just like they had in Egypt, Syria and Saddam's Iraq. I'm honestly not sure how it's in any way better than a benign military dictatorship.

You cant seriously compare Nigeria to these countries. Saddam's Iraq was a military dictatorship in disguise (lets not even mention the chemical weapons used against the kurds) in Egypt mubarak gets to decide who contests elections! (forget rigging it wasnt necessary) syria was essentially a qausi-monarchist dictatorship. You can come on this form and insult the Nigerian president, try it in the above countries and see what happens. Am not saying all is well (all is definitely NOT well) but to compare Nigeria to these countries is not quite accurate. Lets keep our emotions in check.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by aletheia(m): 1:18am On Apr 16, 2011
mrjingles:

^^ The major problem with the buhari campaign is the absolutist , intolerant air that permeated the campaign, he and his supporters have a very dangerous mindset- if you dont support buhari then you must be a clown, an a fool. This is the kind of mindset that people like hitler, stalin and polpot had. Am worried that someone who was head of state 27 years ago so strongly believes ONLY he has answers to 9ja problem today. This mindset is what I refer to as the messiah syndrome and is not far from despotism.
^Excellent description. The BB crowd inherited their faux-messiah complex and pseudo-religious fervor from their principal. They were programmed to be that way by a skillful rewriting of history and a distortion of the facts. There were times when it seemed frighteningly like a personality cult: only Buhari-Bakare can save Nigeria. Really? They forget that it is not corruption that is the greatest threat to Nigeria's existence. It is the tribalism and ethnic jingoism. . .the very things that contributed to the civil war and which continued perpetuation has actually fueled the corruption by denying this nation of the services of its best and brightest on the basis of where you come from. I am from the north, and I have experienced discrimination in my own country simply because I am not Hausa-Fulani or Muslim.
And for all the hysteria and rabble-rousing rhetoric; it is patently clear to the rest of the country that the Buhari candidacy is designed for one end and one end only: to perpetuate a certain hegemony. . .and that is why his support is so clearly demarcated along regional lines. Buhari divides the nation; and exacerbates those fault lines that threaten our unity. For that reason; he does not deserve our votes.

mrjingles:

Fact is that Buhari will lose this election (he may even know this deep down) but the real question is what becomes of CPC? will it grow to become a national party or will it die with buhari's ambition and how will ACN fair? will it be reduced to a "yoruba" party or will it grow to a truly national party? Those are the key questions as for this elections they should forget it and look forward. They lost the elections before 2010 even.
^What becomes of CPC? It will die within the space of 2 - 3years. Or at best diminish to the status of a fringe party. Most of it's candidates are opportunistic politicians seeking to ride on the General's coattails to office who decamped from their parent parties. Most of them will retrace their steps after the election. For example, look at Adamawa state where Marwa jumped from PDP to CPC after losing the party nomination. Now that governorship elections will not hold in Adamawa state this year. . .
ACN can transform to a viable alternative to PDP if they play their cards right. They can do this by turning ACN governed states intoo models of development.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by aletheia(m): 1:25am On Apr 16, 2011
Abuja - From all indications, Nigeria looks set to elect two Presidents on Saturday the 16th of April 2011.

Political analysts are predicting that one President will win the mandate to rule over the geographical entity known as Nigeria, while the other President will win the vote to rule over Nigerians on the internet.

Currently, favourite to somehow win the right to rule the land known as Nigeria is the incumbent President, Jonathan Goodluck, but competition for the office of President of Internet Nigerians is still too close to call.

If the outcome of the presidential election is this predicted dichotomy, the Internet Nigerians are expected to behave like sore-losers and insist that their President should have won the seat of the other President as well.

Analysts have suggested that the only way to prevent an attempt by the Internet Nigerians to take over the other Nigeria is to take away their electricity.

This shouldn't be a problem for the likely President of the landed area known as Nigeria. His party has already spent $12billion making sure of that.

-Jowo Mabinu, reporting for wazobiareport.com

http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Nigeria-likely-to-get-two-Presidents
grin
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by EPOMA(m): 1:31am On Apr 16, 2011
[size=50pt]vote BUHARI Today for a better future[/size]

[size=50pt]vote BUHARI Today[/size]

http://www.france24.com/en/20110415-73-million-register-to-vote-in-Nigerian*presidential-elections
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by DaCreative(m): 1:32am On Apr 16, 2011
[size=30pt]Let's all vote for GOODLUCK JONATHAN massively today[/size]

[size=20pt]Let's all say NO to BB (BACKWARD BUHARI) today[/size]
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by EvilBrain1(m): 1:33am On Apr 16, 2011
mrjingles:

You cant seriously compare Nigeria to these countries. Saddam's Iraq was a military dictatorship in disguise (lets not even mention the chemical weapons used against the kurds) in Egypt mubarak gets to decide who contests elections! (forget rigging it wasnt necessary) syria was essentially a qausi-monarchist dictatorship. You can come on this form and insult the Nigerian president, try it in the above countries and see what happens. Am not saying all is well (all is definitely NOT well) but to compare Nigeria to these countries is not quite accurate. Lets keep our emotions in check.

Of course, Nigeria is not exactly like any other country but essentially, all dictatorships are the same. It doesn't matter if its Jonathan smiling at you or Abacha frowning, the end result is the same. The ruling class take care of themselves and the people can go to blazes. In the end the people have no say in anything. The ruling party always wins.

PS. Some people are going to complain that I've compared the killer Sani Abacha to the nice guy Jonathan. My answer to them is this: there several ways to kill people. You can send Sgt. Rogers to shoot them. Or you can embezzle the money to fix the only 2 roads in and out of a community. Then embezzle the money to renovate the single run down hospital in that community. Then embezzle the money for drugs. Then sit back with your popcorn and watch pregnant women and small children die. I saw this happen live when I was serving. I think it would have been kinder to just shoot them.
Re: I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! by EPOMA(m): 1:36am On Apr 16, 2011
[size=50pt]vote BUHARI Today for a better future[/size]

[size=50pt]vote BUHARI Today[/size]

http://www.france24.com/en/20110415-73-million-register-to-vote-in-Nigerian*presidential-elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized / Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home / 2018 Party Primaries Among The Worst In Nigeria – INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.