Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Please I Need Advice On Rx330 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please I Need Advice On Rx330 (1349 Views)

I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New / I need Advice On Honda Baby Boy / Want To Buy Honda Pilot As First SUV, Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by olumikom(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good evening to everyone in the forum. Please I need experts advice, I want to buy Lexus RX330, what is your advice. Should I go ahead and buy, what are the issues I am likely to face and what is the best way to manage or maintain the vehicle that will not give me any problem.

Your advice will be highly appreciated, thanks to you all as I await your professional advices.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by amSTARboy: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
olumikom:
Good evening to everyone in the forum. Please I need experts advice, I want to buy Lexus RX330, what is your advice. Should I go ahead and buy, what are the issues I am likely to face and what is the best way to manage or maintain the vehicle that will not give me any problem.

Your advice will be highly appreciated, thanks to you all as I await your professional advices.

It is very durable. Efficient. Luxurious feel. Perfomance based. Good resale value

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by bluebay(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lexus RX330 is a good car with moderate maintainable cost. Where buying the car , there are few things you need to check
1) Lookup the vin number to know if it’s Europe converted car and if it’s a flooded car . If the car is a flooded car, make sure you don’t buy salt water flooded Car.

2) check the engine and make sure it’s a 3 MZ engine . Ladipo boys now remove the 3MZ then replace with 1MZ engine of Camry big for nothing

3) Lexus vehicles always have Steering beam issues. Make sure you drive the car for a short distance and observe if there’s any leakage in the steering beam and hoses straight to the power steering cup...

If all these are okay, you can proceed to buy it but mind you, Lexus RX330 isn’t a balanced car... Sharp turn on high speed can result to accident . It’s advisable you buy wider tyres then lower the shocks a bit . It helps and I am still enjoying my lexus. Thanks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by olumikom(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
amSTARboy:

It is very durable. Efficient. Luxurious feel. Perfomance based. Good resale value

Thanks so much @ amSTARboy, I really appreciate this advice

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by olumikom(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
bluebay:
Lexus RX330 is a good car with moderate maintainable cost. Where buying the car , there are few things you need to check
1) Lookup the vin number to know if it’s Europe converted car and if it’s a flooded car . If the car is a flooded car, make sure you don’t buy salt water flooded Car.

2) check the engine and make sure it’s a 3 MZ engine . Ladipo boys now remove the 3MZ then replace with 1MZ engine of Camry big for nothing

3) Lexus vehicles always have Steering beam issues. Make sure you drive the car for a short distance and observe if there’s any leakage in the steering beam and hoses straight to the power steering cup...

If all these are okay, you can proceed to buy it but mind you, Lexus RX330 isn’t a balanced car... Sharp turn on high speed can result to accident . It’s advisable you buy wider tyres then lower the shocks a bit . It helps and I am still enjoying my lexus. Thanks

Gracias @ bluebay, this advice is highly appreciated and commendable, you too much brother.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by bluebay(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
olumikom:

Gracias @ bluebay, this advice is highly appreciated and commendable, you too much brother.
Welcome
Sir
Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by babestella: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
olumikom:

Nice car, but be careful while taking corners. Don't overspend with the car, it's too lightweight. Talking from experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by olumikom(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
babestella:

Nice car, but be careful while taking corners. Don't overspend with the car, it's too lightweight. Talking from experience.

@babestella thanks so much for your input, my heart is grateful
Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by safari0412(m): 12:25am On Mar 22, 2021
olumikom:

It's a good and balanced SUV,incase you need a toks or neatly Nigerian used I have both.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by olumikom(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2021
safari0412:

It's a good and balanced SUV,incase you need a toks or neatly Nigerian used I have both.

Good morning @safari0412, send the pix to me and the price, also let me know the condition of the vehicle
Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
olumikom:

I recommend it. It has the lexus luxury and easy to maintain.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
bluebay:

I never knew that the car is not balanced.does it shake and bounce while on speed?
Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by greggng: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
olumikom:

I don't care if you buy from me or not ....that brand of Lexus is the most rugged and sort out for ...ensure you buy one with catalyst ....is important you go along with a good mechanic and panel beater to check underneath the exhaust to ascertain the catalyst is still there . A good mechanic with scanner can also dictate it . Good luck ...more importantly it has superb second hand value

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Rx330 by bluebay(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
I never knew that the car is not balanced.does it shake and bounce while on speed?
That wasn’t what I meant when I say it’s not balanced .. I meant to say it’s not good at sharp turn and dodging of port holes on high speed... It easily turns over

(1) (Reply)

S-O-L-D Clean Title Accident Free 2012 Toyota Highlander SE *** / Toyota Corolla 2004 For Sale 1.420 / Sharp MERCEDES BENZ C300 2010 Model Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.