Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

God is love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is love (17784 Views)

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is love by Kilode1: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
This is the point where you leave politics to save a life cool

@OP: HE WILL NEVER STOP.

The question is, can you endure forever?
Re: God is love by richidinho(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
Try me

a trial will convince u
Re: God is love by monkeyleg: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
get out while you still have the chance. There is no love in this relationship, just someone being used for sex. Sorry for being blunt
Re: God is love by Akanbiedu(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ poster

He doesn't need to beat you, he only needs to slap you back to your senses once in a while.

Your man is a wicked one. Leave him NOW!
Re: God is love by Milldon(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
Pls,dont leave him! Stay & love him.Yeye girl.Person wan kill u & u dey ask make u leave am.U b real EWU.
Re: God is love by Dizzy10: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2011
He is 1 person out of 6billion people dish D bastard
Re: God is love by morgines50: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ Poster,
I aint a professional in the issue of love and I dont think u have much of professionals in your list of advicers.
But  it will be absolutely wrong  for you to purposely blindfold yourself with fantasies of love in the issue at hand.
Your boyfriend may be a very nice guy, but he certainly has a Temper problem which you obviously cannot manage or solve.
You are lucky to be alife so far with all the batering , but who knows how long you can push your luck,
You may come in here searching for reasons why you will remain in the relationship, but the final decison truly lies with you.
Life is a matter of choice, but be very ready to live with the choices you make.
Whatever you guys are doing now could be clouded in what we call ''Boyfriend''  and ''Girlfriend''
But bear in mind that the next phase is getting married and making babies,  and it will be truly unfair of you if you come here after three years or four years to to complain to this house  that your husband still beats you with your pregnancy,

All the best in the choices you make,
Re: God is love by binhozie(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
I dont know why God made women like that
Seems like women all over the world attend some kind of invisible conference where they swear to abide by their abusive boyfriends
Before i got to the middle of the post, or should i say when i saw the topic, i already knew the poster was not thinking of leaving
I have a cousin and a sister both in abusive relationships, the painful part is these are beautiful ladies
Some women can just be plain stupiddd/silly/unreasonable
I was like the guy above, but in my case i had to finally leave the relationship because she didnt want to. (Although i've changed-->hallelujah)
i mean i'll get angry and be hitting her (shame on me) but she'll be crying and apologising for nothing. **shakes head**
Re: God is love by samtoye(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
Most abused women remains in the relationship because of some selfish gains they get from the relationship, if a poor ugly man beats you once I'm sure you won't ask for advice before kicking his ass out, now a guy treats you like a sparing partner and you still want an advice!!!!!! wait till they carry you out in body bag before you make up your mind!!!!!! advice my foot!!!!!! you are stuck with him because there is something you are benefiting from him and he knows!!!! love my foot!!!! I'm sorry for being harsh but if i'm your bro i would knock some sense into your head!!!
Re: God is love by passyjango(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
The guy is probably a Psycho, get out before he kills you!!!!!!! He could also be beating you out of frustration, maybe he is sick and tired of you and you just don’t want to let him be. So, beating might just be his latest strategy in his grand plan of getting rid of you. I implore you to get the message because if you don’t and I am right the beating is only going to increase until you leave or die, whichever comes first.

Men also beat women, when they blame them for something, like may be business not going smoothly or no job anymore. When he remembers how he has squandered his money on you in the past without saving, he begins to see you as a witch (enemy of his progress) and will want to beat the witch out of you. There may also be another girl in the equation that makes him happy so, he now sees you as standing between him and happiness and like any obstacle you need to be beaten down.

No matter what his reason is your best move is to leave.
Re: God is love by Stevo30: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2011
Since you dont want to be advised to leave this guy, I simply would urge you to write you will in case you have any properties. Sorry, I am a bit blunt, the best least you can hope for from this guy is that he would made you an handicap very soon, if you stay in this abusive relationship.
Re: God is love by Image123(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
This is bad. People need Jesus so urgently. OP, leave this relationship, it's not till death do you part. i'm guessing he's been sleeping with you, and probably was the one who deflowered you. Now you're joined to him some way. Leave him and give sincere attention to truly serving God, it will heal the pain fast. I guess you don't have a problem with forgiving him? The solution's in your hands, leave him alone.
Re: God is love by Kenyy: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
It is only the Almighty that can redeem Most Nigerian Women of their Irrepressible and Irredeemable Low Self Esteem and Stupidity! @OP, please forgive and go back to him. Besides, the Bible says everything works together for one's good- may be you were destiny(ed) to be killed by someone you love.
Re: God is love by drlawng(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
My Advice to you is leave him now. If youre not ready to leave, then make plans for your funeral. sounds cold but the statistics on women that die from domestic violence shows more often than not it will end badly. You are displaying the classic symptom of a battered woman. "Putting the abuser above your safety and well-being" Its hard but LEAVE NOW !!! while you can.
Re: God is love by jahrule: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
My sister your life should be important to you, if you die he will date another lady. My candid advice for is to leave this guy alone and leave the vicinity of the place where you can see him and change your phone number so as for him not to beg you again. pls donot die because of a man.
Re: God is love by McCoy91(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
A real man never beats a defendless or helpless woman. That being said, the real test is resisting the urge to beat up some women up. Na real temptation.
Re: God is love by lashontae(f): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
@op
i know it is not easy to leave an abusive guy. But I also want you to know that any negativity now, while stil dating wil increase a hundred fold when you r married.
Yes, making up is rily nice; the gifts, the heavenly intimacy, the promises of 'baby, it wil never happen again'. But girl, is the money/sex worth your life? Is it not better to leave now than getting married and enduring 50 years of beating, battering and humiliation (if you survive his beatings that long).
Maybe you cant leave because you feel no man wil love you. Girl, there are millions out there who wil love and cherish u.
Mayb you feel u av investd valuable tym. Girl, if u build a boat and it is sinking, wil u drown with it because u av investd time and energy?
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. HE WILL NEVA CHANGE!
Check the websites inky provided. I'm so sorry because even a dog shouldnt be treated like this. I pray God gives you the will and strength 2 do what needs b done.
Re: God is love by BABE3: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
No long story!!!

Leave that Sylvester Stallone of a Man abeg!!!
Re: God is love by dustydee: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
Go back to him!afterall you love him and your love for him is worth dying for and hey you forgot to tell us sex was involved. maybe the guy is tired of sleeping with you.
Re: God is love by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
ifyalways:

@OP,stay tight for dia.If you leave him,NO man wud as much as give u a glance,your life is meaningless and worthless without this dude . . .Not forgetting the sex after battering . . .my oh my,the best. angry

Don't forget to pick your coffin,choose hymns and write your autobiography if possible.

Yeye de smell.

It is well with my soul,Amen.  kiss

Ifyalways,

Yes O. Soon your women folk would come here to attack me that I am castigating the woman, Someone is threatening to beat you and you stand there daring him,  If he kills you, Would you be ther to see the repercussions on him.

@All If someone tells me to leave his/her house, I would pick my shoes and flee, I love my life more than all thse nonsense.

The girl even concluded that the guy loves her so much. yes he does, The beating is just a test of love. If you want to know that a woman loves you beat her and remove all her teeth, make her blind, if she stays she still loves you. So its a test just endure, All would be fine I promise  wink

Shioor.

If you dont love yourself and prefer to die, i would advise you to donate your organs to people who need it Instead of just wasting it
Re: God is love by Kenyy: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
lashontae:

@op
i know it is not easy to leave an abusive guy.
Please could you educate us more on why  "it is not easy to leave an abusive guy"
Re: God is love by Natasha2(f): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't know cos i grew up in a home where i saw my mother beaten by my father so many times I for one I have promised myself never to be with anyman who raises his hand on me dammit i won't even think twice before i leave. Its useless telling you to leave because you are already bent on staying with him, so I would advice you have an extensive conversation with him sit down and talk things out like matured people let him know that he's hurting you physically and emotionally, I don't think it will be wise to tell friends cos I know having a third party in a relationship is most times not good but i want you to  ask yourself these question, do you want to be with a man who raises his hand on you? will you be able to deal with it on the long run? you have to think of thee carefully and more so you should pry for him he needs deliverance  kiss
Re: God is love by chigsmith: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
@poster
am really very sorry for this situation especially counting  your commitment ( maybe allowing him to make u his intimacy gadget  ) and how u have built d relationship for such long time.
but on the other hand it is better these things manifest now u have not tied the nut so u can think twice.
i will advise u give him a break and break away as soon as possible. Imagine him trying to suffocate u when he has no legal right to u. then consider what it will be like when he has been given the legal right to you after marriage, maybe he will flush you inside the toilet .
Re: God is love by Genius100: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
If you do not want to leave, then simply stop provoking the man. At the core, men just want peace but that's too tall an order for most women. Men need to understand that the minute they touch a woman, then automatically everything becomes their fault, no matter the amount of provocation.

The things you are calling little disagreements, are not little to a man, who feels relentlessly attacked by a woman's constant nagging. The best course of action is for you to leave the man. But once again, if you do not want to leave, then learn the art of soft skills.
Re: God is love by tellwisdom: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Poster--------Stayyyyyyyyyyyy ooooo!!, he will kill you, Get Jailed!!, Everybody go loose, Thank God, i dont know you to cry for.
Re: God is love by Ekpoma1: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2011
I tire 4 all dis ladies sef! U like learning things the hard way. I can NEVER lay my hand(s) on a gal i claim 2 love  no matter wat. Some guy dey tire and most gals no hear word!
Re: God is love by Natasha2(f): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^^ are you sure cheesy
Re: God is love by Genius100: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
Ekpoma1:

I tire 4 all dis ladies sef! U like learning things the hard way. I can NEVER lay my hand(s) on a gal i claim 2 love  no matter wat. Some guy dey tire and most gals no hear word!

Ol boy, just pray you do not come across the wrong woman. I've never laid my hands on a woman, but I've had to physically pull a woman out of the way. She provoked me real bad and still will not let me leave the house to go calm down. She stood right by the door and continued the provocation. I'm pretty sure 50% of men would have given her a slap in that situation but thank God for self control,
Re: God is love by MissEZ(f): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
shocked sad angry
Re: God is love by MissEZ(f): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
I tire for people o.

@ poster, i am sorry but you have no reason being in that relationship. It is time for you to walk away with your life. What gives? are you an animal that the man has to hit you? Abeg jo, bone the guy, i understand investing in a relationship but men some times you have to cut your losses and leave while you can. No man should hit a woman regardless and vice versa, infact no one should hit anyone period. Thats why we have mouth and words to express what we are feeling. When we resort to hitting each other, we are no better than animals. Please think about yourself, you deserve so much more than he is offering. Love yourself by making sure that you recognize who you are as a peson. dont settle for nonsense. Jo o

As for dudes running their mouths about ladies being whatever they are and needing beatings, you have serious issues that needs some kind of counseling. No one should hit another human being no matter what. The only thing that makes us different from animals is our ability to think and allow our actions reflect our ability to reason. Do yourself a favor and empathize, you never know, it may be your sister, mother or daughter telling this story someday.

ANY GUY WHO HITS A GIRL IS A COWARD. TRY PICKING ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE
Re: God is love by true1: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
is one of those unprecedented things you sign up in a relationship. Just b sure ur innocent and b in prayers. ll will b well. amen
Re: God is love by ekoboy: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
My take on this is, why tempt?
We forget that its not only between man and woman that you have weaker persons. A man will not go looking for fight against someone he is sure is stronger and will surely beat him up. Why can't some women adopt that strategy? Am sure there are other ways a woman can make her point without being confrontational. We forget some words are more dangerous than fists.

Am not supporting men beating women, but am saying let the woman help in not making it happen. It is inappropriate to tell a man " there is noting you can do" under any circumstance. The man will go ahead to prove to you that there is something he can do. I have seen where a man killed someone because of that statement. So everybody should be careful how they use their tongue. Its not everyone that has self restraint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

-- / Why Do Women Smell A Lot During Sex / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.