Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) (38513 Views)

Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) / Jay-z, Usher, P. Diddy, Others rock Naija Music At Roc Nation Pre-grammy (video) / Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Oizee(f): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:

I ain't even talking about the English but the mentality that brought up the kinda reply

You need koboko
lol, he disgraced himself with his own little brain of understanding
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by AdemolaA2: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Didn't see any sense in what he said

Saw lots and lots of sense in what he wrote ... fans cause unnecessary tension among friends , family and band members . Happened to lagbaja “0ge and lagbaja “ happened to Justin Timberlake snd his band mates , happened to d”banj snd don jazzy . So many other mentions I can’t state here ...
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Gadaluck:
I'm with him on this hundred percent. A lot of ppl said he, Peter can only dance and not sing. But since they broke up the wind has blown and the chicken nyash has been exposed. He now does authentic, original songs while his brother is still doing his usual copy copy. Who yall thought Audio Money was for? Of course someone copied Onyeka Onwenu and was singing how his bank account na gbagam. Peter is the real G here no doubt!

So if fans tell u u can’t sing u now go and fight ur brother?? Bruh that makes no sense unless u have personal issues with ur brother b4 which can happen so don’t blame fans for anything here. Fans will always talk and compare favorites.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Henix(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
hollah123:
what broke psquare is just the hatred Igbos have for yorubas,it is as simple as that according to their body language.

u blame lola everytime but nobody is talking about the reasonable point this guy have been raising since.

I watched one of his interviews n he made it clear that he left because of lack of respect for him n. his family.

He said his brothers will disrespect him n his family back stage n the next thing they want psquare to perform.

That your brother married someone u aren't comfortable with should not b d end of the world,u cut off the wife n go on with your brother.the guy said anytime he brought a suggestion to psquare both Jude n Paul will laugh n end it with "is that what your wife told u"......but none of those Igbos blaming this guy thought about that.

I will also do the same if I were to b in his shoes,I won't leave my wife because my brother's want me to do that

for people who are coming to talk thrash as usual.

what is Lola's offense?
have u heard Peter's side of the story?
if Lola were to b Igbo,will she b going through this shit?

My point is that he should move on and stop sounding bitter all the time. He has made his choice, which he is entitled to

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:

Peter no dey ever make sense. Very arrogant and bitter soul.

May GOD help him and i advise him to settle scores with his brothers quickly cos musically, he is gone. I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
hollah123:
what broke psquare is just the hatred Igbos have for yorubas,it is as simple as that according to their body language.

u blame lola everytime but nobody is talking about the reasonable point this guy have been raising since.

I watched one of his interviews n he made it clear that he left because of lack of respect for him n. his family.

He said his brothers will disrespect him n his family back stage n the next thing they want psquare to perform.

That your brother married someone u aren't comfortable with should not b d end of the world,u cut off the wife n go on with your brother.the guy said anytime he brought a suggestion to psquare both Jude n Paul will laugh n end it with "is that what your wife told u"......but none of those Igbos blaming this guy thought about that.

I will also do the same if I were to b in his shoes,I won't leave my wife because my brother's want me to do that

for people who are coming to talk thrash as usual.

what is Lola's offense?
have u heard Peter's side of the story?
if Lola were to b Igbo,will she b going through this shit?

That is their family problem, he was unwise to allow that affect business and now he is taking it out on an innocent fan just as he has been ranting for quite some time now.

Family issue must not be missed with business. Asides Peter is arrogant and proud.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by witworth(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
A troller is not a fan, and a fan is not a troller, so it's just his enemies that are making him angry like this.
I see little sense in what he said but he was too angry.
He shouldn't let online stuffs bug him that much, many of these trollers are not even richer than him so why can't he just ignore them.
Anyway different people, different wahala
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by tonididdy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Haha two idiotic twin.

I tot you lots said criticizm is welcome in the game, it helps you sit up but una own help una breakup.

The world moved on since you broke up, go and settle things like a family and stop blaming fans who pay money for quality content not sour losers

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by hefelove(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Henix:

He will realize what he did to himself when divorce takes place. A woman that faked love because of his then fame and money. If he wasn't P'square, would she have loved him? He has made his decision, let him move ahead and stop sounding bitter all the time
Do you even know if they are talking about how Psquare rose to fame, this same Lola played a huge part in their lives? Unlike the brother Jude wey just come from nowhere dey chop from where he no sow
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
This guy still in pain.better go nd apologies to ur brothers so d can take u back

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Gadaluck(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
jaxxy:

So if fans tell u u can’t sing u now go and fight ur brother?? Bruh that makes no sense unless u have personal issues with ur brother b4 which can happen so don’t blame fans for anything here. Fans will always talk and compare favorites.

I'm talking from a musical point of view. Families will always argue and quarrel and that's normal. However they choose to settle their family ish will always be their own cup of tea. He struck a nerve when he said that fans were comparing them saying that one was better than the other. And that's true. A lot of ppl said he could only dance and not sing. But personally I despised P. Square cos a lot of content they were putting out could be traced back to other ppl's work. As a musician, there's no honor in jerking ppl's work. So far, Peter has kept it original since they split. And I commend that...
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Wizcollifa(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Henix:

He will realize what he did to himself when divorce takes place. A woman that faked love because of his then fame and money. If he wasn't P'square, would she have loved him? He has made his decision, let him move ahead and stop sounding bitter all the time
The lady has been with him before fame.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
This guy is frustrated,however a sensible celebrity shouldn't have address his fans in that manner,

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Apreecauts:

Please o, it does happen. What about those that compare Chris Brown and Usher, Cardi B and Nicki Minaj etc. People get compared wherever you go abeg not saying it's right though
bro not like here those ones wey dem dey compare there na motivation them rappers more but nija Verizon dey make them hate themselves reach sumtin ehnn
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Temptee101(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
So this guy is now blaming former p square fans for their break up.

This guy nor get sense sha.

Just look at the way he is addressing his so called fans. Using guys everywhere.

That was how burna boy said many people were praying for him to lose, musicians and fans alike.

Thank God am not a fan of any of these wack artists.

The only people I pity are his fans.

Yeyebrity idiots.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I hate when this so-called musicians address fans like shit...

The Grammy is just simply a wooden piece recognising your art.. As an artiste when you put up a video on YouTube and you see people streaming it (that's your Grammy).. when you hold a show and people turn up singing along with you (that's your Grammy).. you are recognised and loved by your fans and that should be something you should hold at heart...

I know some comments are disheartening but it's one of the things you should contain as an artiste but coming to bash the general public because you're bitter about a thing.. It irks me..

If you are not mature enough to deal with the things that comes with being famous then why aspiring to be one..

This was Burna sometime ago.. SMH
Well some fans deserve to be treated like shxt because they put themselves in that position.

Peter isn't far from the truth in asserting that fans love to incite beef between artistes.

It's a very evil trait we have as humans. Always competing even when it's not necessary.

We always wanna know who the best is, even in areas as heavily subjective as music

They pay no mind to the consequences of pushing their personal opinions on these
artistes.

People like these deserve to be treated worse than trash. Humans just aren't insatiable angry
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by SURElee(f): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
This Peter can be immature at times. He should have just kept quiet. Is he saying the fans comparing the vocal singer and song writer Paul to him the dancer got to him? Do you have to tell your enemies/ bullies the weak point that get to you when they use it?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by BSdetector: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dagah2:

Unipetrol, mosque rat. FYI, Psquare went to UniAbuja and it was Jude that helped them up.

Flatin0 shrine rat, I never said he schooled at unijos what I said was he started his music career around there....and Jude wasn't even any better than his brothers so where's the help them up coming from..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Qatar2022: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Why will you see sense enemy of progress, wicked Nigeria that pitch brother against brother, friends against friends
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Qatar2022: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
chiommy123:
Giving excuse for being his brothers enemy. Your fans are they supposed to determine how you relate with your family?
You're indeed senseless
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Qatar2022: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Permesso:
how many Albums or singles have you dropped if your brother is not truly better than you. You don't have to be jealous because create, sing and mature more than you. Perhaps, he's the brain box of P-square we used to know. Bracket are not even brothers, one sings create and perform better, while the other maim and backup yet they're happy together doing well. Because of comparisons you left what you've built together with your family. How far have you gone since you've been Solo. Whatever, nobody cares but you talk too much.
Are you really happy with this your comment? Another person somewhere else will put problem between you and your brother. Say Amen
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Dagah2: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
BSdetector:

Flatin0 shrine rat, I never said he schooled at unijos what I said was he started his music career around there....and Jude wasn't even any better than his brothers so where's the help them up coming from..
Ode, Peter never started any music in the first place. He was a dancer with Paul and other 2 persons. And you said Lola met Peter at Unijos, imaginary Unijos...that was the point I sarcastically quoted you. Paul started the music first, stealing their late mum's money for studio sessions. Lastly, Jude brought the two of them to Lagos, merged them as the Psquare we all knew. FYI, Jude was the first new generation musician in the Okoye family.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by BSdetector: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dagah2:

Ode, Peter never started any music in the first place. He was a dancer with Paul and other 2 persons. And you said Lola met Peter at Unijos, imaginary Unijos...that was the point I sarcastically quoted you. Paul started the music first, stealing their late mum's money for studio sessions. Lastly, Jude brought the two of them to Lagos. You quote Wikipedia, bet you don't know how it works. FYI, Jude was the first new generation hip-hop musician in the Okoye family.

Won't argue with you about family history of some third rate musicians but the point and something which is clear was that Lola met him before he became a star, whatever family info you think you have is left for you. You quote no factual sources, I bet you don't know how anything works.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Jonathan39: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Brother ode, the reason for their Problem has nothing to do with the lady being Yoruba as you said initially, rif raff
hollah123:
u are just a compound fool with this your reply,a scumbag.i am not suppose to answer u this way but since u want to prove u are an idiot I will give it to u.

See this fools answer,their mother didn't like it n she's older.

is the said mother still alive?so are u telling me the brothers inherited that not liking part from their mother?
brother wet mumu,in this life u have to understand once someone is above 18 u can only guide n advice u can't force.
once u advice him n he refuses u leave him to his actions,they are on his neck now n they have broken everything they built together.

I know a fool like u will leave his wife n children because one yeye uncle told u so,so who will take care of the wife n children if he leaves his family?
will they give him their own wife?

u are talking about being older than,it's his choice n he can marry anybody,how does that affect anyone?is this the first time the husband is younger in age than d wife?
what about Emmanuel Macron of France?
did d world fall apart because of that?
u people should better learn to live with people's choices n stop forcing your opinion on others.

u decided to crash a legacy because your brother didn't marry d girl u like,how stupid could that b?

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Jonathan39: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Don't mind the idiot, some of them can't see beyond their nose grin grin
Suspect33:
it's not like he lives in the same house with P Square to know what the problem really is, he just concluded it's an igbo vs yoruba thing, these people are dealing with serious inferiority complex
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Peppermintflav: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
I get am before no be property.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by abbey621(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
I was their biggest fan but it is becoming increasingly clear that they are under a spell especially this Peter with his arrogance. He was always less talented than his brother(musically) and I guess the frustration has been building for some time but this is no way to address fans. No be fans say make you no love yopur brother, no be fans tell you to venture into solo career in which you know fully well say na ofutufete.....Just retire already and save your fans from seeing more of your decline.....SPITS angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by wink2015(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
IT IS NOT A BAD IDEA IF YOUR FANS WISH YOU GOT THAT GRAMMY.

It is the good wishes they are spreading out.

At least appreciate them without sounding to be rude.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Stallione(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:

This guy no just get sense, what sort of crappy reply is this! Face ur family issue and stop using fans as a cover-up for ur break up.

Like seriously?!
You sat down and this is what ur brain could process as a reply?
instead of using his brain to think out better songs,he uses it to yab like market boy wey dey sell pure water

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by shilz(f): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:
his words are from a place of pain, making it feel like fans was part of the reason they split only proves they are weak men.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by JerryGent1983: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:
I'm telling you that nigger needs brain checkup very very urgent ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by sayisayi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
The crabs in the barrel will not understand his message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Gets A Street After His Name In Lagos (Photo) / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday / Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.