Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) (38502 Views)

Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) / Jay-z, Usher, P. Diddy, Others rock Naija Music At Roc Nation Pre-grammy (video) / Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by RobbStark(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Permesso:
how many Albums or singles have you dropped if your brother is not truly better than you. You don't have to be jealous because create, sing and mature more than you. Perhaps, he's the brain box of P-square we used to know. Bracket are not even brothers, one sings create and perform better, while the other maim and backup yet they're happy together doing well. Because of comparisons you left what you've built together with your family. How far have you gone since you've been Solo. Whatever, nobody cares but you talk too much.

Stay pained brother
stay pained
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Rajosh(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Didn't see any sense in what he said
I swear down.
the only thing I saw was " you guys" "you guys".
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Sebgajere(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dis guy too dey childish abeg
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Oshokalo: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Permesso:
how many Albums or singles have you dropped if your brother is not truly better than you. You don't have to be jealous because create, sing and mature more than you. Perhaps, he's the brain box of P-square we used to know. Bracket are not even brothers, one sings create and perform better, while the other maim and backup yet they're happy together doing well. Because of comparisons you left what you've built together with your family. How far have you gone since you've been Solo. Whatever, nobody cares but you talk too much.
u no dey reason for saying this how can u say rude boy is the brain behind psq,u think the love fan gave psq is just music
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by OnMyBiz: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ok. We don here.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Oshokalo: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Onyi22:

How will u see any sense when you are senseless
exactly wetin I won reply the guy
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Oshokalo: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
opalu:
The same people who scattered the Twins are the same who are shouting bring back PSquare.
Me I dont listen to their songs. But I follow them on Facebook. When they make a post, like 40% comments is "Go back to your brother and start PSquare".
You havent finished deciding your own life yet you want to help others to decide how they should run their own lives. Haba!!!
exactly that was is point
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by skinny419(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
Yourba's are good at that "COMPARISON"
they can compare anything!
*Spits*
Must u always reason with ur anus??
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
skinny419:
Must u always reason with ur anus??
Good morning...

Na now you dey wake up??
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by skinny419(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Who get time for this OLDSKUUL?
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
This guy face look familiar, his he related to Mko Abiola, re they saying buhari could have won Grammy, on which basis please. As the most handsome presido abi watin
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by maxxx(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
hollah123:
what broke psquare is just the hatred Igbos have for yorubas,it is as simple as that according to their body language.

u blame lola everytime but nobody is talking about the reasonable point this guy have been raising since.

I watched one of his interviews n he made it clear that he left because of lack of respect for him n. his family.

He said his brothers will disrespect him n his family back stage n the next thing they want psquare to perform.

That your brother married someone u aren't comfortable with should not b d end of the world,u cut off the wife n go on with your brother.the guy said anytime he brought a suggestion to psquare both Jude n Paul will laugh n end it with "is that what your wife told u"......but none of those Igbos blaming this guy thought about that.

I will also do the same if I were to b in his shoes,I won't leave my wife because my brother's want me to do that

for people who are coming to talk thrash as usual.

what is Lola's offense?
have u heard Peter's side of the story?
if Lola were to b Igbo,will she b going through this shit?

Bro this ur talk no follow at all.....Ok let's even agree that igbos hate yoruba and in extension also Lola, Does it account for the bad music and nonsense interviews he peter has been dishing out since Psquare broke up?
A bad works man quarrels with his tools.
A calm and confident Paul has been doing his thing with less drama and has had more success than his loquacious and immature twin ,Peter.If he had been making hit after hit all these while,I bet you wont hear all these grumblings.He better go back to the drawing board before its too late.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Howearn: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
oh
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Codes151(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:
you not wise
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by hollah123: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
maxxx:

Bro this ur talk no follow at all.....Ok let's even agree that igbos hate yoruba and in extension also Lola, Does it account for the bad music and nonsense interviews he peter has been dishing out since Psquare broke up?
A bad works man quarrels with his tools.
A calm and confident Paul has been doing his thing with less drama and has had more success than his loquacious and immature twin ,Peter.If he had been making hit after hit all these while,I bet you wont hear all these grumblings.He better go back to the drawing board before its too late.
God bless you jare,I like your approach n u are reasonable unlike that other guy that was just throwing insult around
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ok now make una no vex. Make una play maturity come back together for the sake if everything
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by mozona(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
he is bitter they break up
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by typicalgamer(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
justscorchone:
Wahala for who carry celebrities for head, me I am my own celeb and fan, nothing is above or beneath me, i appreciate people acknowledging me and I will appreciate even when I blow up, with all that said kindly watch my YouTube videos, link is on my profile

Self promo vibez you be giving out.

I believe in you bruf
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Myer(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:

Why do fans have such sense of entitlement to dictate how the celebrity should live his life?

We all loved Psquare but the duo who struggled to remain so for years finally parted and decided to go solo.

If they have moved on, they who had more at stake to lose, why are you who has nothing to lose except their music, still living in the past?

Peter here has made a lot of sense. And you don't even need a crystal ball to know that they would eventually settle their beef and may even collaborate in the future.

So let's enjoy their solo efforts while it lasts.

PS: He was not saying that his fans don't matter anymore. He clarified himself that he was referring to the fans of Psquare that won't move on. He clearly appreciates the fans supporting his craft as Mr P.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by hugo36: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
its true that we miss psqure but as he said they have moved on and please stop bringing burna boy wizkid and davidos head togther... they are all good in there different ways
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by cattylove7(f): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
his eng is not even correct what is 'go n deal with ur sour'u don tabon upon all ur tour round d world u still ve a bloody ibo accent na fame n money wey help u sha because u still dont sound polish at all www.cattylovesline.com
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by yetty247(f): 2:46am On Mar 23, 2021
day dreaming radarada
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by HacheNoire: 3:01am On Mar 23, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

They were good together, no more shows, the cash is going down. Now the problem is no longer their elder brother, Jude, it is now the fans that divided them. Ego can really destroy.

Leave them!

Owu is gradually knocking sense into their head.

Common 2021 Range Rover, Paul no even fit gift hin wife as birthday gift. And the Peter go dey use 10 year old cars dey deceive him followers.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by dbblight: 3:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Akuruoulo:
BRO U HAVE UR OWN OPPINION. I BELIEVED THAT THEIR DANCING SKILL WAS THE REASON FOR THEIR FAME. I TAKE MR P ANYDAY ANYTIME
why can't his dancing skill make him popular now they have separated
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by dbblight: 4:04am On Mar 23, 2021
hollah123:
what broke psquare is just the hatred Igbos have for yorubas,it is as simple as that according to their body language.

u blame lola everytime but nobody is talking about the reasonable point this guy have been raising since.

I watched one of his interviews n he made it clear that he left because of lack of respect for him n. his family.

He said his brothers will disrespect him n his family back stage n the next thing they want psquare to perform. Shout up

That your brother married someone u aren't comfortable with should not b d end of the world,u cut off the wife n go on with your brother.the guy said anytime he brought a suggestion to psquare both Jude n Paul will laugh n end it with "is that what your wife told u"......but none of those Igbos blaming this guy thought about that.

I will also do the same if I were to b in his shoes,I won't leave my wife because my brother's want me to do that

for people who are coming to talk thrash as usual.

what is Lola's offense?
have u heard Peter's side of the story?
if Lola were to b Igbo,will she b going through this shit?
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by beaufy: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2021
haba, see the way he insulted psquare fans, if you so much hate the fans who are you singing for , please keep wizkid and davido out of your mouth. This guy should be the one bearing the name rudeboy.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2021
dbblight:
why can't his dancing skill make him popular now they have separated
WHY CNT THE SINGING STILL TAKE HIS BROTHER SOMEWHERE TOO
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by lebete3000: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Priscy01:
Singer Peter Okoye has knocked fans who claimed that the defunct music group P-Square, which he was one half of, would have won a Grammy award had they stayed together, Igbere TV reports.

In a live interaction with his fans on Instagram on Sunday, the singer also blamed the comparison from fans as part of reasons they broke up.

Peter said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0YHQHNgj7k

Peter who now performs as Mr P formed the defunct group with his twin brother Paul who now performs as Rude Boy.

Most of these Nigerians sabi teach person rubbish.

See as hin dey pronounce "sour" like "saw".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) / Wizkid Featured On The Billboard Charts / Julius Agwu Reappears For The 1st Time After Being Hospitalized For Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.