Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) (38514 Views)

Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) / Jay-z, Usher, P. Diddy, Others rock Naija Music At Roc Nation Pre-grammy (video) / Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by yeyeboi(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by tspun(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by thatgirl504(f): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2021
merieam16:
Chai..
Are you supporting her for being disrespectful and senseless?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Mjpem23(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2021
chiommy123:
Giving excuse for being his brothers enemy. Your fans are they supposed to determine how you relate with your family?

How does it affect their fans bros...?
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by izubext007: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2021
yes is true , they would have won, if not because of pussy that created the disunity among them........

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by justmondris: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2021
That moment when you start shying away from the naked truth that your wives broken P-Square up and not your fans.Why didn’t they break u guys up before marriage?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by chamboy(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2021
This guy is a fool, this why I love Dbanj. Baba go just keep quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by chatinent: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2021
He made a point.

They are humans too.

Fans bi causing every problems amongst musicians.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Henix(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2021
This guy seems to be a bitter type. Always talking shit as if everyone gives a damn about his ego

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Didn't see any sense in what he said
bro there’s sense in what he said bro! Nigeria too dey compare even brothers dem dey compare them! That shit no dey happen for yankee, them go say this ni good and this good. If you be musician for nija trust me your fans wey love you real out of 100 Na only 20 love you for real

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2021
P-Square breakup is paining this guy the most. Imagine you blaming the fans when the main blame is the one you see everyday and believe your loyalty to her is more than keeping up a family legacy. I dont know who I am talking to but please dont marry an older woman.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by cryptotech: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2021
they are senseless if fans break them up then.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2021
Mr P still my man

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Rahkman: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2021
Lol its so obvious this break up is beginning to hurt peter alot.... i ve never seen him refusing to attack his brother as the reason for the breakup unlike before....i can even sense him defending his brother in that write up lol

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by nedekid: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2021
He has a point sha.
Some silly fans cause problems. Especially with making undue comparisms
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by addexx: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2021
So it's no longer Jude and Paul's fault. It's now the fans. The same fans that supported Wizkid and Burna to their first Grammy. Enjoy your pain and regret in peace bro. You earned it.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by eteba(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2021
......didn't know u were dis dump....*spits*

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Henix(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2021
kingthreat:
P-Square breakup is paining this guy the most. Imagine you blaming the fans when the main blame is the one you see everyday and believe your loyalty to her is more than keeping up a family legacy. I dont know who I am talking to but please dont marry an older woman.

He will realize what he did to himself when divorce takes place. A woman that faked love because of his then fame and money. If he wasn't P'square, would she have loved him? He has made his decision, let him move ahead and stop sounding bitter all the time

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by DSC7: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Fans with their bad mouth sha.....

Dem go wreck ur relationship with colleagues if you are not careful....
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by GeneralPula: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Both of them have faded..

If you sabi them, tell them they’re both stupid.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by eteba(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2021
......didn't know u were dis dumb....*spits*
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Didn't see any sense in what he said
WERE U ACTUALLY SEARCHNG FOR A REASON ?
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by hollah123: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2021
a
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by SmartPolician: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I hate when this so-called musicians address fans like shit...

The Grammy is just simply a wooden piece recognising your art.. As an artiste when you put up a video on YouTube and you see people streaming it (that's your Grammy).. when you hold a show and people turn up singing along with you (that's your Grammy).. you are recognised and loved by your fans and that should be something you should hold at heart...

I know some comments are disheartening but it's one of the things you should contain as an artiste but coming to bash the general public because you're bitter about a thing.. It irks me..

If you are not mature enough to deal with the things that comes with being famous then why aspiring to be one..

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and you are no exception.

Winning the Grammy is the best thing that would ever happen to a musician. For the records, all those things you mentioned are no biggie for most popular musicians. Of course, most of them have passed that stage.

Winning the Grammy (the biggest musical award in the United States) is the boldest statement any living musician can make. It goes to show that you have carved a niche for yourself in the global mainstream music space.

Just like Abraham Maslow's principle (Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs) clearly stated, life is in hierarchy. When you accomplish one, you progress to the next. Nobody will ever be satisfied until they get to the peak of the pyramid.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Gharial: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2021
Priscy01:
Singer Peter Okoye has knocked fans who claimed that the defunct music group P-Square, which he was one half of, would have won a Grammy award had they stayed together, Igbere TV reports.

In a live interaction with his fans on Instagram on Sunday, the singer also blamed the comparison from fans as part of reasons they broke up.

Peter said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0YHQHNgj7k

Peter who now performs as Mr P formed the defunct group with his twin brother Paul who now performs as Rude Boy.

Is anyone surprised at Peter's typical Igbo man persecution complex

Always blame someone else for you social problems...ALWAYS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by lildonn222: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2021
P square is the best thing that ever happened to both of them.We don't know them nomore for my town.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Permesso:
how many Albums or single have you dropped if your brother is not truly better than you. You don't have yo be jealous people like him more to you. Perhaps, he's the brain box of P-square wr used to know. Bracket are not even brothers, one sings create and perform well while the other maim and backup yet they're happy together doing well. For comparisons yoi left what you've built together with your family. How far have you gone since you've been Solo. Whatever nobody cares but you talk too much.
BRO U HAVE UR OWN OPPINION. I BELIEVED THAT THEIR DANCING SKILL WAS THE REASON FOR THEIR FAME. I TAKE MR P ANYDAY ANYTIME
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by muykem: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2021
Are they still in music industry? I thought they have started hawking Gala at lagos ibadan expressway. Pride and foolishness destroy a man than strongest acid.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2021
Some fans no just sabi mind their business.
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Wahala for who carry celebrities for head, me I am my own celeb and fan, nothing is above or beneath me, i appreciate people acknowledging me and I will appreciate even when I blow up, with all that said kindly watch my YouTube videos, link is on my profile
Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) by hollah123: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2021
Henix:

He will realize what he did to himself when divorce takes place. A woman that faked love because of his then fame and money. If he wasn't P'square, would she have loved him? He has made his decision, let him move ahead and stop sounding bitter all the time
what broke psquare is just the hatred Igbos have for yorubas,it is as simple as that according to their body language.

u blame lola everytime but nobody is talking about the reasonable point this guy have been raising since.

I watched one of his interviews n he made it clear that he left because of lack of respect for him n. his family.

He said his brothers will disrespect him n his family back stage n the next thing they want psquare to perform.

That your brother married someone u aren't comfortable with should not b d end of the world,u cut off the wife n go on with your brother.the guy said anytime he brought a suggestion to psquare both Jude n Paul will laugh n end it with "is that what your wife told u"......but none of those Igbos blaming this guy thought about that.

I will also do the same if I were to b in his shoes,I won't leave my wife because my brother's want me to do that

for people who are coming to talk thrash as usual.

what is Lola's offense?
have u heard Peter's side of the story?
if Lola were to b Igbo,will she b going through this shit?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) / Comedian Akpororo Gets A Street After His Name In Lagos (Photo) / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.