Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) (33043 Views)

Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) / Nollywood Actor Jerry Amilo Trends As He Debuts New Look (pic/video) / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by 2shaw: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2021
Okay,dis guy but him movies na trash abegi,its always rituals and drugs,he always dey put on dark shades like say he get apolo. Abegi Mr scarface ,I no like your movies ,so unrealistic in it nd they are boring. Like super boring
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2021
Mkelv0106:
Mtcheeew....I would have typed RIP. But the brother of the dead seems more interested in Advertising That so called "Prophet", than laying his elder brother to rest

Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by Westerville: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2021
RIP for the dead,the guy is good,he has so many cappin like,"Isi onye ocha adaa", "telleth no bo,no body telleth and many. Have met him in several occasions,he is very calm and livily person.
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Na Indabosky do ẹyẹ ìkẹyìn Tọ̀ ọ̀ grin rip to the dead
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by Neymessi: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
May you be granted the fortitude to bear the loss and may the soul of the young man rest in peace..Damn nigga.. you still haven't changed your weed plug .

It is called acting.. movie character is a whole lot different from personality of the actor in real life..
zubby Michael is always given tough movie roles, u no see say zubby tough for real life?
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by sameks08(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
very sure he killed them with grammar cos sabi speak nyanyafu
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by grandlexuz(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
You shouldn’t be mentioning Jim lyke where Amilo is being mentioned . You should be mentioning Amilo alongside Hanks Anuku, Gentle Jack,Sam Dede, Tom West,Alaso Wariboko and Sylvester Madu

Alaso Waribiko. It's been ages I saw him. Funny rugged dude. I like his role in the comedy Headmaster featuring the Daniel Twins , Victor Oswuagu, Jide Kosoko etc.
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by grandlexuz(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
2shaw:
Okay,dis guy but him movies na trash abegi,its always rituals and drugs,he always dey put on dark shades like say he get apolo. Abegi Mr scarface ,I no like your movies ,so unrealistic in it nd they are boring. Like super boring

It is one thing to hate his movies and another to insult him..Those scars on his face were borne of a serious car accident that saw him taken to the mortuary unit of the hospital.

When you call him Mr Scarface and plainly so as as insult that's rude; the article clearly has his name. You might not be so lucky to come out with scars when your car comes crashing someday.

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by Temptee101(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Jerry Amilo, I so much this guy's role in movies.

His bad boy slangs are top notch.

RIP to your brother Nwanne!
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by Temptee101(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
2shaw:
[s]Okay,dis guy but him movies na trash abegi,its always rituals and drugs,he always dey put on dark shades like say he get apolo. Abegi Mr scarface ,I no like your movies ,so unrealistic in it nd they are boring. Like super boring[/s]

Do you know how he got those scars on his face?

I pray you don't get involved in an accident that might nearly take your life in which you'd be begging for scars all over your body and you won't see.

Anyone could be involved in an accident, surviving a terrible accident is God's grace.

You really need to apologize to him for being so callous, insensitive and unwise.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by labelle123(f): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
The person wey dey bury brother sef seems happy
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by magictonic(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Indaboski is looking very sick in that picture. What is happening to him?
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
He likes to films involving getting in illegal ways.
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by 2shaw: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
I no dey beef am na,and hey thanks for the public service announcement bro. I said his movies are boring, visit YouTube bro,so damn unrealistic
grandlexuz:

It is one thing to hate his movies and another to insult him..Those scars on his face were borne of a serious car accident that saw him taken to the mortuary unit of the hospital.

When you call him Mr Scarface and plainly so as as insult that's rude; the article clearly has his name. You might not be so lucky to come out with scars when your car comes crashing someday.
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by ukaface(f): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
2shaw:
see them,awon body shamers....

You feel good now, Calling him Scarface Abi?? Mtcheeew
Did he ever force you to like his movies? He doesn't even know you exist and you're here filled with bitterness over him.

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by Rajosh(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
the guy sha like acting as a cultist.
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by deebrain(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Those bad boy roles sha...
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by Josywhyte: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Odumeje don lean finish....see as e dey like okporoko
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by essentialone(m): 6:40am On Jan 20
Dikaveli:
He don sacrifice him oooo

You are 100% correct. I will keep the details. This is a public space.
Re: Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) by essentialone(m): 6:49am On Jan 20
They are plenty, but I will name only the few ones that you may likely know.

1. "Prophet" Odumeje
2. Cubana Chief Priest
3. Jerry Amilo
4. Zubby Michael
5. Mama Rita Edochie, etc etc.

Any day, you can verify the relationship between them all, then good luck to you.

Over and Out...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together / Tarella: Nengi Hampson, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) Work Together On A New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.