Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

"Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United (33631 Views)

Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool / Oshoala Scores A Brace Against Her Former Club As Barca Defeats Arsenal 2-5. / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by witworth(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
Godspeed
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Thazard(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Thazard(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Teaser4:
man utd fans abi e no choke ni....

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by ikdaddy01(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Teaser4:
man utd fans abi e no choke ni....
E choke ohh

1 Like

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by openmine(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
His touch and control of a wayward pass on the touchline was sublime!
He should continue with this form and keep improving in other areas of his game!
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Thomist(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
E no only choke! E hang ...
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by habss: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Senior man Kelechi is in a superb form.

I wish he meets Manchester City so that he can teach them the bad lesson
which lesson
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Germi9: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Iheanacho almost killed maguire

1 Like

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Ayobami7(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
ok
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Rajosh(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Senior man Kelechi is in a superb form.

I wish he meets Manchester City so that he can teach them the bad lesson
they'll meet in the finals
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by temi1290: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
TexasR:
But after that second goal, why did he pull up his sleeves and start tapping at his black skin (like Eto'o) ? If na white player do am, dem go say racism, please let dem cut out anything that has to do with skin colour or racism, just play the football and let the fans enjoy

According to my understanding of that celebration, the message I think he was trying to pass across is "my blood dey hot", he was beating his vein,not necessarily skin colour
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by gaftsoil(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
E choke penaldo
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by marwanafrica: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2021
quaintbloke:

I couldn't agree less, Ndidi has been remarkably consistent as a top mid and a tackler.
His stats speak for him in the country and the continent.
Than Kante?
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by showafrica(m): 4:37am On Mar 23, 2021
thatgirl504:
Iheanacho performance was electrifying, but there's a beast at the middle of the park called NDIDI. Dude had Manchester United midfielders in his pocket last night.

Yes, always winning the lose ball. Ndidi is a serious midfielder
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by TexasR: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
temi1290:

According to my understanding of that celebration, the message I think he was trying to pass across is "my blood dey hot", he was beating his vein,not necessarily skin colour

I like your interpretation, and honestly I wish it was what he was saying, but on the contrary the precedence set by Samuel Eto'O Fils is what history watchers will refer to, but hey thank God for the international break. We have boat cruises, Onuachu goal and qualifying with two games to spare as major talking points, so lets enjoy the game

1 Like

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by TexasR: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kilishihunter:

It's just a normal goal celebration Don't read too much meaning into it

Just saying though.

Let's savour his return to form and stop reading too much into the celebration like you said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Willian leaks what Sarri told them before Huddersfield game / Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting / Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.