Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? (36300 Views)

Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) / Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd / The Best Save In The History Of Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? by Xburn(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

See as all of una just dey speak English just to answer simple questions

Na now I see why we dey fail exam....

Simple answer is headed goals and deflection are the same...

If you still dey doubt...then ask tim Cahill or the flying Dutch man....robin vanpersie

In order words, deflection for Cahill and heading for Van Persie
Re: Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? by maxiuc(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
As a goalkeeper with my little experience , I can say that heading has no direction and the keeper is confused about the particular place to dive

Headed ball falls anywhere sometimes it just fall on ur body suddenly
Re: Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? by Anndrew(m): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2021
inumidun2010:
I never see any Arsenal player Wey sabi head ball pass NICKLASS BENDTNER...
that guy bad...what didier drogba of chelsea
wink
Re: Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? by DesignAndBuild: 3:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Josipov:

While reading your beautiful analysis, I was beginning to perceive that you're an engineer. Fortunately, your advertisement confirmed it.
Bravo Sir

Lol. Thank you sir
Re: Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? by DesignAndBuild: 3:42am On Mar 23, 2021
OmoAkin85:
no doubt you are very good..if you are been given a sample to draw something similar of to a third party design can you do that both interior and exterior,south africa kind of designs shown to you?

Yes.
Re: Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? by ciro11(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2021
inumidun2010:
I never see any Arsenal player Wey sabi head ball pass NICKLASS BENDTNER...

what of Giroud?
Re: Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? by Rodwave: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2021
espn:
In the case of leg shots, you have to apply pressure on the ball. While in the case of header the ball is coming with a force already and you are also applying another force by heading it. It is always super fast.
A well played ball does not actually need another force while heading it. You just need to guide it to your desired direction. In most cases the header has to reduce the in force to score not adding to it.
Re: Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? by Perfectbeing(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Why are deflections hard to save? There lies your answer..
Re: Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? by benjanny(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
I think the reason is because headings comes like a sudden to the goalkeepers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Utd Offered Two Juventus Players Plus Cash For Lukaku Transfer (sun) / Rohr Set To Quit As Super Eagles Head Coach / 5 Times PL Clubs Regretted Breaking The Bank To Sign Players From Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.