Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online (6205 Views)

Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke / FG To Expel Prison Controllers ‘taking Bribe To Lock Up Poor People’ / Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online by OyigboUpdate: 4:11am On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Yeah. As an agent of the government in the East
Nnamdi Kanu is the government agent rather
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online by OyigboUpdate: 4:11am On Mar 23, 2021
542two:
[s][/s]

Ogbeni stop this na
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online by Eze2000(m): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Proves nothing to only blind people

So you have multiple monikers to make the blind see what is only in your imagination? Strange.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online by History555: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Eze2000:

So you have multiple monikers to make the blind see what is only in your imagination? Strange.

Please can you ignore any thread by oyiboupdate. The attention he his given is undeserved. He is an lgbo hater and does not deserve the attention or response from lgbos. Thanks for your understanding

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online by Notasyouthink: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol as if you guys are the only one with the monopoly of violence. Somebody is reposting what your members posted and all u can say is u want to kill the person.

For your information Ijelespeaks came out with placard in bannex plaza Abuja in a live video.

https://www.facebook.com/106142284337349/videos/152798619955270/

U don't need my address to kill me IPOB killer. Drop your address I'll meet u to make it easier.
Why not drop your own address??
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online by toplinetrtrend: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu is the government agent rather

And where is your evidence?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online by OyigboUpdate: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

And where is your evidence?

The same evidence u have that am a government agent
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online by Fantasticcc: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nothing will happen he is exposing a criminal called Nnamdi Kanu
I am talking to you little boy
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online by OyigboUpdate: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2021
Fantasticcc:
I am talking to you little boy

E go shock u na. Nobody has the monopoly of violence. Nobody supports your ekperima hunchback leader

Small, sometimes unknown ethnic groups of Nigeria-Who really are they? / Saraki An Egba Man? / Fashola Launches Website For Home Ownership Scheme For Lagosians