Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) (9420 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Adekamkpe23: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
This Cownu has no sense or what? The man with him is Steve King, recently expelled by the Republican Party for racist views.

Is this the man the Ibo people are relying on?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by voltron14: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kanu and his followers no get sense.

Some even think they are of jewish ancestry.

grin

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by agwom(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by yarimo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:

Some even think they are if jewish ancestry.

grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by dapsoneh: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
He's a scam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by XANDERBOY85: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
‘Racist’ my hairy black ass! Has he done or said worse to me than the so-called compatriots i’m sharing the same country with? Which racism is worse than what Ndigbo went through in the events leading up to and including the uncivil war? Not to mention what we’ve gone through ever since!

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by AirFireEarthH20: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kanu self get confirm level, to be invited to such gathering no be beans. Even the useless dullar.d can never be welcome in such a gathering

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Simplyleo: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lol. grin grin grin

Pigs be wagging tail that their ohamadick had selfie with Steve King.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by blacknp(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
‘Racist’ my hairy black ass! Has he done or said worse to me than the so-called compatriots i’m sharing the same country with? Was racism is worse than what Ndigbo went through in the events leading up to and including the uncivil war? Not to mention what we’ve gone through ever since!
Your parents did not suffer enough during the civil war, I guess they have passed the burden on to you and your siblings?

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by XANDERBOY85: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
blacknp:
Your parents did not suffer enough during the civil war, I guess they have passed the burden on to you and your siblings?

Naff off!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Stalwert: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rapist and racist go well together. iPob is an ideology founded on hate and wickedness. They will embrace the devil to achieve their aims but their cowardice won't let them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by jimyjames(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
This Cownu has no sense or what? The man with him is Steve King, recently expelled by the Republican Party for racist views.

I thought you amotekun vigilante afonjas, claimed it was Photoshop ? And when it was clearer you claimed that wasn't the VIP section, and now the man he is with is a racist? So what?
is trump himself not a racist?

36 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Kingrexyl(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Biafra or Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
‘Racist’ my hairy black ass! Has he done or said worse to me than the so-called compatriots i’m sharing the same country with? Which racism is worse than what Ndigbo went through in the events leading up to and including the uncivil war? Not to mention what we’ve gone through ever since!
Nna, no mind those foolish hypocrites. Which racism can compare to all the injustices that Biafrans have been facing in that contraption zoo called nigeria.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by sweetgala(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:
Kanu self get confirm level, to be invited to such gathering no be beans. Even the useless dullar.d can never be welcome in such a gathering

Invite ke. You buy tickets you dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
I will rather be friend to a racist than my fellow black man that starved 3 million of our kids.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by gidgiddy: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Better to take a picture with a racist than a terrorist like Buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by horsepower102: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
As far as Nigeria is concerned, I am willing to work with a white racists to accomplish my goals than seek for non existent brotherhood with people that killed, JUSTIFY and celebrate the mass killing of my people in the name of protecting a RACIST white mans creation ( Nigger-areans)

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by TheChameleon: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
But Awolowo who you accuse of this is long dead...

goodnessme1:
I will rather be friend to a racist than my fellow black man that starved 3 million of our kids.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by hardywaltz(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Only clowns follow Nnamdi Kanu...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by YorubaPrince: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:

Some even think they are of jewish ancestry.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Arda1000(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
hehe is no longer photoshopped.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by hidhrhis(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

Nna, no mind those foolish hypocrites. Which racism can compare to all the injustices that Biafrans have been facing in that contraption zoo called nigeria.
I mean no insult bro but you Igbos always talk like you ain't gat any level of education
which injustice are u facing
you are yet to gain break free from Nigeria yet you are calling it a zoo
a country where u are staying where u represent for goodness sake
Go and use your biafran passport if u want to travel instead of Nigerian national passport
dont be a fool, don't go astray kanu is a scam
according to ur term u want to gain freedom from the zoo and run to the jungle where u don't know the wild animals in their
una never suffer the kind one u guys will later suffer will be re-branded and repackaged
shebi una no one think and use una brain
mad people want to become like Dubai with their African mentality(Greed,corruption,selfishness,poor decision making,poor leadership)
that's when u will know ur Messiah kanu will bring una Down fall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
TheChameleon:
But Awolowo who you accuse of this is long dead...

His children lives and still carry the same evil mind.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Biafrannuke: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
They're all begging Trump to reverse visa ban will calling him racist. To a zoo Muslim, whites are racists and hateful, Jews are racists and hateful, Igbo's are racists and hateful but Fulani herdsmen are loving and peaceful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by alfasexy: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
So racists now take photos with black men. Odi egwu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by overall90: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
I will choose a white racist over a tribal and religious bigot any time any day.
at least the white racist is only talking,he is not backing his people to start killing and terrorizing others .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by millionboi(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

is u op dat sentiments have stolen ur level of reasoning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

I mean no insult bro but you Igbos always talk like you ain't gat any level of education
which injustice are u facing
you are yet to gain break free from Nigeria yet you are calling it a zoo
a country where u are staying where u represent for goodness sake
Go and use your biafran passport if u want to travel instead of Nigerian national passport
dont be a fool, don't go astray kanu is a scam
according to ur term u want to gain freedom from the zoo and run to the jungle where u don't know the wild animals in their
una never suffer the kind one u guys will later suffer will be re-branded and repackaged
shebi una no one think and use una brain
mad people want to become like Dubai with their African mentality(Greed,corruption,selfishness,poor decision making,poor leadership)
that's when u will know ur Messiah kana will bring una Down fall

Olboy, you zoogerians are illiterates that it beggars belief. The British that you fools are adoring today and Britain that assisted you iddiots in killing over 5 million Biafrans are what again? They are not racists rights? Better for me to deal with a racist to achieve my aim of bringing your zoo down than to deal with you zombie, zoo blood suckers. The zoo must fall with the help of all the racists in the world. Who cares, so far as your zoo falls.

Which sane human will not agree that the dungeon you all call a living space is nothing but a zoo which is even being kind to you fools. A zoo where 100 people die on average per day through terrorism. A zoo that have the 4 the most terrorist group in the whole world. (Bokoharam, ISWA, fulani herdsmen and Ansaru) A zoo with the most illiterate president in the whole world. A zoo that have over 15 million street begging children and over 15 million out of school children. A zoo that it's police and army can kill it's inhabitants and nothing will happen. A zoo that it's hausa and fulani inhabitants can kill others and nothing will happen. Tufiakwa!!

I do not need your zoo passport to move around and how i move around is none of any zoo inhabitant's problem. The real scam is you and your people that have soo many years used your lagos-ibadan express way gutter media to slave for the fulanis in the name of keeping your contraption shithole zoo "one" The only country in the whole world that "one" comes after it which shows a lot about disunity of it's inhabitant, yet you keep on using "one" as a stark illiterate that you all are. Without all your pestes and tsetse flies that have been arresting our development with the support of the racist britain we would have surpassed Dubai. I am sure that you are an afonja muslim and there can not live together in one country with your afonja Christians and northerners, hence your reason for crying whenever you hear anything Biafra, Igbo, Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by hidhrhis(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

Olboy, you zoogerians are illiterates that it beggars belief. Which sane human will not agree that the dungeon you all called a space is nothing but a zoo which is even to be kind to you fools. I do not need your zoo passport to move around and how i move around is none of any zoo inhabitant's problem. The real scam is you and your people that have soo many years used your lagos-ibadan express way gutter media to slave for the fulanis in the name of keeping your contraption shithole zoo "one" The only country in the whole world that "one" comes after it which shows a lot about disunity of it's inhabitant, yet you keep on using "one" as a stark illiterate that you all are. Without all your pestes and tsetse flies that have been arresting our development with the support of the racist britain we would have surpassed Dubai. I am sure that you are an afonja muslim and there can not live together in one country with your afonja Christians and northerners, hence your reason for crying whenever you hear anything Biafra, Igbo, Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu.

you are still saying trash create a biafran passport and use it to move around
till u die you cannot see biafra it is shouting y'all will be doing
outsiders,foreigners sees u all as Nigerian so if u call it a zoo and it occupant animals they will see us all the same
let's assume u travelled outta dis country with our passport ooo cos the last time I checked I did not see a biafra passport and they ask u out their which country citizen are u
u mean u will tell them biafra or the place u call a zoo online
bro be smart
If u make ur ego and pride get the better of u and u travel through the desert or they smuggle u into another country cos u don't wanna use our passport na u go suffer kanu no go save u ooo na OYO u go dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Taskforce Impounds 130 Motorcycles Operating In Restricted Areas / Nigeria Now Earns $2bn Annually From Deep Offshore Production Sharing Contracts / Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.