Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. (8178 Views)

Lady Who Has Spent More Than A Billion Naira On Her Lips Is Looking For Love / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by Telegram234(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
As long as kpekus is still there, No problem. wink
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by Randy100: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
His problem. I can't be having headache for a man who wants to be unfortunate.
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by KingDash: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
baba the girl people get money... trust me niggah I know.
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Before opening I knew it can never be a Nigerian man
Chizoba mechinata ónú gi, all the time chó chó chó ! emere gi ihea eme?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by RealEzee(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2021
She get mad shape tho smiley
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by Kondomatic(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Mandela27:
If it was the other way round,he would be single for life.
wrong move bro,dump that girl u deserve better!
Lols. You're seeing the outside, he's looking at the inside.

Dude knows what he wants in a woman and he sees it her and that's final.

My opinion, your opinion, their opinions as far as this union is concerned is useful as a hedgehog in condom factory.
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by Mandela27: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2021
Kondomatic:
Lols. You're seeing the outside, he's looking at the inside.

Dude knows what he wants in a woman and he sees it her and that's final.

My opinion, your opinion, their opinions as far as this union is concerned is useful as a hedgehog in condom factory.
this is you being logical.women are never logical and considerate.women don't think like men so there's no point doing what they can't do for u
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by Kondomatic(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Mandela27:
this is you being logical.women are never logical and considerate.women don't think like men so there's no point doing what they can't do for u
Oh really? I didn't know that but still it's a "considerate logical man" that wants her so things are still in order.

Maybe he's not doing this for her, methinks he's doing it for himself.
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by Mandela27: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2021
Kondomatic:
Oh really? I didn't know that but still it's a "considerate logical man" that wants her so things are still in order.

Maybe he's not doing this for her, methinks he's doing it for himself.
....she wouldn't do same so no point doing it for her.I'm done with u sir
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by jimmychang: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Jeon:
[b][/b]

yeah. he's winning, that's why other races are moving forward.

with this your black comment I'm no longer surprised why the Devil gave us black skin.

Mumu devil didn't give us black skin..na your own skin devil manufacturers even put trademark ontop ...since you no want the skin change am to white na....

Mumu
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by Jeon(f): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
jimmychang:

Mumu devil didn't give us black skin..na your own skin devil manufacturers even put trademark ontop ...since you no want the skin change am to white na....

Mumu

the truth is bitter
continue crying dear
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by Elliot2(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Only men are capable of love.
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by Glamouzpeter(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wow
This is love ����
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by jimmychang: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jeon:

the truth is bitter
continue crying dear

Cry as how grin cheesy cheesy... you are the one rubbing yourself in the mud ...mumu
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by Jeon(f): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
jimmychang:

Cry as how grin cheesy cheesy... you are the one rubbing yourself in the mud ...mumu
and you are following the same path.

black is not a genuine race. their master is the Devil [no wonder they are still living under the stone of ages ] because of the bad belly meat located in their stomach. hate to see a human progressing.

E.G
LOOK AT SOME USELESS COMMENTS MADE BY SOME SO CALLED GOATS THAT THE DEVIL DASH OUT THE BLACK SKIN TO FREELY.
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by jimmychang: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jeon:

and you are following the same path.

black is not a genuine race. their master is the Devil [no wonder they are still living under the stone of ages ] because of the bad belly meat located in their stomach. hate to see a human progressing.

E.G
LOOK AT SOME USELESS COMMENTS MADE BY SOME SO CALLED GOATS THAT THE DEVIL DASH OUT THE BLACK SKIN TO FREELY.

R.E.S.T grin grin
Re: Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. by Jeon(f): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
jimmychang:

R.E.S.T grin grin
STILL REMAIN THE FACT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) / NAUGHTY: Help Me Out With This Naughty Thing... [Picture] / Sweet, Smart, Sexy Sistas- Show Some Sass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.