Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Betking In Trouble As Customers Warns Against Using The Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betking In Trouble As Customers Warns Against Using The Platform (502 Views)

Naira Crisis: Banks Fear Heighten As Customers Shun Cash Deposit / Court Shuts Osun Polaris Bank Branches As Customers Lament / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betking In Trouble As Customers Warns Against Using The Platform by themomentng: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Popular Betting platform, Betking has landed in a bit of trouble after the customers of the platform asked Nigerians not to use it anymore.

The customers trended the #StopUsingBetking on twitter, and many of them have published several complains under the trend.

Most of the issues have to with the withdrawals. They accused the platform of giving so much troubles to them whenever they try to withdraw but fail to the same same whenever they deposit.

They went further to make it known that Betking asks for several means of identification and certificates before they allow withdrawals.

Read below

I just got online to see #stopusingbetking trending, without much thoughts I knew it was about withdrawal.
I don’t seem to understand why you’ll joyfully collect people’s money but when they win you’ll start asking them for their family tree and death certificate!

—BISHOP�� (@opeolu_wa) March 16, 2021

You don’t ask for means of identification when we deposit huge sums, but when it’s withdrawal time you start bottling the process. This is so bleeped up. @1xBet_Eng @melbet_ng @22bet_official and Betwinner are sitting pretty on this table too… #stopusingbetking https:///wxsZDaDguM

—Rokamo (@RokamoBet) March 16, 2021

Person wey never chop betting money no fit get experience ���

Dem don chop all my money. Dem kon dey gimme cap and t-shirt �� as per regular customer �#stopusingbetking

—1 Million followers for no reason♛ (@Heyjerey) March 16, 2021

Imagine @BetKingNG 500k you dey pend am

Bro send them means of identification to thier email or message them on twitter if they will respond

� #stopusingbetking https:///70AvsMzCp6

—Mayor of Ekiti � (@Ekitipikin) March 16, 2021

Thank God finally, i have gotten enough resons to #stopusingbetking , though I an open ticket with either it won or not I am going to #stopusingbetking and I will uninstall their app ASAP. But na Accessbet worst pass.

—Falling Heroes lives 4reva (@TM_Sanjo) March 16, 2021

Re: Betking In Trouble As Customers Warns Against Using The Platform by Shegzo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Na wa.
Re: Betking In Trouble As Customers Warns Against Using The Platform by harmargedon: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
I can't relate.

(1) (Reply)

It's My Daughter That Names The Goats' Max And Bitcoin After Her.mark Zuckerberg / Agsmeis Cbn Loan Training @accredited Edi / Logistics. Dispatch. Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.