Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here (798 Views)

Update Of My Prayer To People Here. / Continuation Of My Prayer To People Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by LordLugard1: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Guys do you still believe this story?

1 Like

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by Goldbw122(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by WoundedLamb: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Don't you think it's smart to respect other people's beliefs?

5 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by RealLordZeus(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Abi Oooo, no one is forcing you to practice the same religion..
Live and let others live, I wonder why that is so hard

2 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by habsydiamond(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Op the bread u put here is not the right one.... Are u saying na agege bread dem use... Even ur fish na shawa... You got both wrong mehn

3 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by Ammishaddai: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
The hatred for God is so satanic amongst these monsters called atheist.
Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol! This thread got destroyed before I even came.

Yet this one thinks he's smart lol!

Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by LordLugard1: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! This thread got destroyed before I even came.

Yet this one thinks he's smart lol!

Very funny.

Why are our pastoprenuiors not doing this kind of miracle na. If na to go arrange with fake people to come church come do show they will be fast.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
LordLugard1:

Why are our pastoprenuiors not doing this kind of miracle na. If na to go arrange with fake people to come church come do show they will be fast.
Yeah! You must be really smart lol!

Really funny.
Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by LisaAnneMia: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
habsydiamond:
Op the bread u put here is not the right one.... Are u saying na agege bread dem use... Even ur fish na shawa... You got both wrong mehn
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by kingxsamz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Beliefs are not meant to be respected, people are.
Same way you're free to ridicule or criticize my belief if I believe in Santa Claus. Especially when I'm loud about it and feel the need to convert others.

6 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
You are the smartest living person! cheesy

LordLugard1:

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by kingxsamz(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Rest!
You that love your god so much would still be thrown into hell by your god for telling a little harmless lie, ending up in the same place with the same atheists you despise. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by WoundedLamb: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

Beliefs are not meant to be respected, people are.
Same way you're free to ridicule or criticize my belief if I believe in Santa Claus. Especially when I'm loud about it and feel the need to convert others.

Ok. You are smart.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by kingxsamz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Ok. You are smart.

No one is claiming smart here. Just setting things straight.
Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by neyohh: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Actually Africans are not religious more like pretender's.

I stopped blaming the issues on religion cos it's obvious the problem lies with brain capacity.

3 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by 1Sharon(f): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Nope.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by 1Sharon(f): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Abi Oooo, no one is forcing you to practice the same religion..
Live and let others live, I wonder why that is so hard

Y'all Christians love to say this when you don't have a comeback.

5 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by Ammishaddai: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2021
[s]
kingxsamz:

Rest!
You that love your god so much would still be thrown into hell by your god for telling a little harmless lie, ending up in the same place with the same atheists you despise. cheesy
[/s] You are always talking trash. Nothing you've ever said on this forum makes sense
Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by kingxsamz(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You are always talking trash. Nothing you've ever said on this forum makes sense

Now, say it without tears in your eyes. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2021
WoundedLamb:
like Christians respect other people's beliefs?

4 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by LordLugard1: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2021
neyohh:

I stopped blaming the issues on religion cos it's obvious the problem lies with brain capacity.

My brother I am trying to liberate some people here From Pharisees selling market in the temple of God. This religious entrepreneurs also known as businessmen in temples or sellers of God are doing everything to make sure their customers sticks to them

They are suffering from mental slavery

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by neyohh: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2021
LordLugard1:

My brother I am trying to liberate some people here From Pharisees selling market in the temple of God. This religious entrepreneurs also known as businessmen in temples or sellers of God are doing everything to make sure their customers sticks to them

They're just deliberately buying hope because they can't use their brain's. Quick fix syndrome!

In the initial stages of wokeism, religion is blamed, if you investigate further you'll see that the brain issue was what allowed the religion issue.

1 Like

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by truespeak: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
LordLugard1:

grin grin

Shall the Maker and Producer of Fish and Bread lack Fish and bread in His Storehouse?

No!

Never!

Even if you were to go to his house with your entire village and you met just a plate of fish and bread on the table, you would not fear nor doubt that you shall go hungry neither that he shall not be able to feed you all!

For that is what it means to be the Maker, Owner, Producer and Creator of a thing! grin grin

You always have it in Excess even if the Excess is not immediately seen! grin grin grin
Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by truespeak: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:

It is Brother, it is!
Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by truespeak: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You are always talking trash. Nothing you've ever said on this forum makes sense

Of course, how can it make Sense coming from a Senseless Hater of God!

You should not expect Sense from such a one!
Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by truespeak: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
LordLugard1:

grin grin It is best and right thinking to First Remove the Pillar in your eyes before you can even see to remove the Speck in the eye of another!
Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by FatherOfJesus: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
WoundedLamb:
If someone believes that 2 + 3 = 6, it’s not smart to to respect such belief.

Such belief should be attacked.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by truespeak: 6:53am On Apr 14, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
If someone believes that 2 + 3 = 6, it’s not smart to to respect such belief.

Such belief should be attacked.

Oh yeah! grin grin grin

But We have Shown you Times Without Number and Without Fail which even you could not Successfully Rebut that we stand on the truth of 1+1=2 which you have Continuously, Severally and Miserably Failed to convict us of standing otherwise, thus your Attack is an Emptiness and can only be treated as the raving of a Defeated and Lost Soul!
Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2021
neyohh:

It's your brain capacity that is &$@""##&_$
Stop generalizing baselessly!!!!!!!
Besides,being religious is a product of events that happen in the brain.
In other words, religion affects the brain irrespective of race or ethnicity.
It causes religiosity.
Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2021
LordLugard1:

There's no God in you.
Re: Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here by neyohh: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's your brain capacity that is &$@""##&_$
Stop generalizing baselessly!!!!!!!
Besides,being religious is a product of events that happen in the brain.
In other words, religion affects the brain irrespective of race or ethnicity.
It causes religiosity.

Religion doesn't stop you from having a brain, if it does the brain wasn't there to begin with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo / What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? / WOW!! Angel Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.