Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Is The Top Of My Ear Darker Than The Bottom Of The Ear? Thankz - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is The Top Of My Ear Darker Than The Bottom Of The Ear? Thankz (158 Views)

Cockroach In The Ear / Fly Entered My Ear Last Night / please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Top Of My Ear Darker Than The Bottom Of The Ear? Thankz by personaljourney: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
thankz
Re: Why Is The Top Of My Ear Darker Than The Bottom Of The Ear? Thankz by slimjohn2k5: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
because u dodge monkey come as human
Re: Why Is The Top Of My Ear Darker Than The Bottom Of The Ear? Thankz by chaotik(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
You sure spend long hours under the sun ... my 10 cents

(1) (Reply)

About 157, 000 Nigerians Die Of TB Yearly – NGF / How Steve Bannon And A Chinese Billionaire Created A Right-wing Coronavirus Medi / Diabetic ? Overweight ? High Blood Pressure? & Health Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.