Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister (21570 Views)

Police Arrest Eze Ekene Obinali Over Anti-Uzodinma Publication (Photo) / Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by VictoriaNkechi(f): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
PAWG:

Might you be interested in buying 500k worth of BTC?
WhatsApp me
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by Gbagura: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:
Am beginning to fall in love with Hope Uzodinma
You will soon 'un-love' him. Wait and see
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by Tectono: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Okorocha really disappointed me. He was stupendously rich before becoming the governor. Yet, he looted his state's treasury. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by almarthins(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Very good...

Selfish Okorocha

The current governor has decided to busy himself with okorocha and his family. I don't think he is in any way beta than okorocha. Both of them are political thieves and robbers
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by GGirll: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

cry

Nde Owerri, te-a nu ura.

Nde wu nde Ideato. Ele kpa ha ga eji na zu ala nu kpa.

Ala o ga kwa nforo umu umu nnu.

Gwa nwo NDE Apari

1 Like

Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by onuman: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:
What's wrong with Hope?

What is wrong with you? You want governor Uzodinma to support thievery by governors?

4 Likes

Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by BlackBaron: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Shouldn't this Okorocha be in jail if we actually had strong institutions. Literally pocketed an entire state and their resources.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by femifemi1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Only God can deliver Nigeria from the grip of the kleptomaniac politicians.....

It would have been a different thing if they had created value that can lead to growth and development in the country.

Another set of kleptomaniacs waiting on the line for opportunities to loot the country.

Who have we offended?
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by obinto: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
lasthero:
E Don happen.
The battle continues....

Other politicians will learn from him and stock thier investments outside Nigeria where they can't be easily probed
Let them take their so called investments outside. They would have to purchase the lands overseas. There are no free lands to convert. Neither can u amass other people's lands and reward yourself. Until Rochas forfeits the lands he criminally and forcefully acquired including at Spitbat, justice would not be seen to have been done

3 Likes

Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by FreeSpirited: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
superCleanworks:
them wan make Rochas turn to Ohakim in 5 years

grin please show mercy biko
lol...I tell you.
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by true2god: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
While i don't like the supreme court governor but it is greediness for one to amass 49 plots of land in a state with the highest population density in Nigeria.
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by obinto: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
sarrki:

https://punchng.com/imo-revokes-49-plots-of-land-belonging-to-okorochas-sister/
It takes some level of mental derangement for an individual to loot the people's resources at his disposal the way this man Rochas okorocha did as Gov of Imo state. Unquantified madness
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by zadokchidi: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
They should collect his house ..his brother used power to collect people land wicked former.governor ..karma is paying him back
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by GenerationNext: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:
Uzodimma is very vindictive
It pained you no be small grin grin grin. Uzodimma is doing the right thing. Okorocha your uncle is a certified thief.
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by GenerationNext: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:
What's wrong with Hope?
Nothing is wrong with Hope he is doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by olubam89: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
I hope this greedy politicians will refuse to die when it time cos that's only thing sure

Rest they can use beberism to subvert the will of humanity
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by Funflipper: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:

And Rochas is what
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by Charly68: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
49 plots for one person...haba Okorocha was too greedy as a Governor...somebody truly said..he was busy acquiring land illegaly ..no wonder he was desperate to cover up by installing his inlaw after him to the office of Mr Governor ..
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

cry

Nde Owerri, te-a nu ura.

Nde wu nde Ideato. Ele kpa ha ga eji na zu ala nu kpa.

Ala o ga kwa nforo umu umu nnu.

Ha gwara gi na ha zuru ya azu Rochas Okoroawusa ji aka ya ke ala owere vam vam vam! Owu onye oshi ala
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Ha gwara gi na ha zuru ya azu Rochas Okoroawusa ji aka ya ke ala owere vam vam vam! Owu onye oshi ala

Hafugodi, Rochas, Nde just the sell their lands anyhow.

Around 2012 that we relocated to Owerri, someone in our bus said "ndi wu ndi owerri erechala ala h"
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Hafugodi, Rochas, Nde Owerri just the sell their lands anyhow.

Around 2012 that we relocated to Owerri, someone in our bus said "ndi wu ndi owerri erechala ala ha"

It is not good.

The worst is that the Owerri nchi ise(original owerri people) are losing their language and culture, because of the heavy immigration to Owerri

It pains me that some Nairalanders here who are selling lands are not even from Owerri. They buy lands from naive Nde Owerri at a cheap rate and sell it very costly.

The disadvantages of fixing and locating of capitals in some places outweighs the advantages
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by Onyenna(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Rochas is going to do another gay dance with wike in reaction to this news,to show that even though the revocation is one big massive one,but e no pain am

It won’t pain them cos they already sold off all those plots years before leaving office...... It’s the people who bought them that’ll suffer...... Some of them didn’t even know..... they bought from someone who bought from her.......

I have a plot there. Mine is directly from Imo Housing Cooperation so it’s not affected...... I never knew Rochas dem had plots there till this whole case started....

It’s a pity.....
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by chrisblack: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
overdrive:
Well done my governor.
his only acheivement has been fighting Okorocha
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by COMPAQ(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:

So 49 plots of land should just go to Okorocha's sister for nothing?

Learn to focus on the message and not the messenger.
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by RMoneyInTheBank: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:
What's wrong with Hope?
if you have ever bought a plot of land, you will know that it means to have 49 .. No be juju be that. ?
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by uvie66: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Never4getU:
Most igbo do hate their country men and this very issues is the bablne of south let Nigeria greayi undoing.

Hardly would you find an hausa gov embarrassing his predecessor like this but in the south, where we claim too knowledgeable we get messmirassed for our exposure.

The north play the politics better than us and it's the reason they seem coordinated and better organized than the rest of us who should be the one determined the progress of this country.

We opposeo our own too much and seek alliance with the outside forces to run our own state.

Our Major problems is self centeredness

Totally sidestep the issue, how did this woman acquire 49 plots of land ? but rather you decide to dwell on tribalism. So because she is a fellow ibo she deserves to be protected from her criminal acts.
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Hafugodi, Rochas, Nde Owerri just the sell their lands anyhow.

Around 2012 that we relocated to Owerri, someone in our bus said "ndi wu ndi owerri erechala ala ha"

It is not good.

The worst is that the Owerri nchi ise(original owerri people) are losing their language and culture, because of the heavy immigration to Owerri

It pains me that some Nairalanders here who are selling lands are not even from Owerri. They buy lands from naive Nde Owerri at a cheap rate and sell it very costly.

The disadvantages of fixing and locating of capitals in some places outweighs the advantages

Ngwa ole i choro shi anyi mee? Is there any city that the indigenes arent selling their lands? Give me example?

1 Like

Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by drnoel: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:

Are U serious? Did U really the write-up upside down or what? Ok, let me explain to U in clear terms. Richard allocated 49 plots or land to his sister for an aimless purpose which was not done. Uzodimma has revoked those now. U hope it's now clear?
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by tobzing24(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dem for just add one (1) for the middle make she be 419.
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by omoregie7968: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=Never4getU post=100139471]Most igbo do hate their country men and this very issues is the bablne of south let Nigeria greayi undoing.

Hardly would you find an hausa gov embarrassing his predecessor like this but in the south, where we claim too knowledgeable we get messmirassed for our exposure.

The north play the politics better than us and it's the reason they seem coordinated and better organized than the rest of us who should be the one determined the progress of this country.

We opposeo our own too much and seek alliance with the outside forces to run our own state.

Our Major problems is self centeredness

you mean, he should have let the land be or the governor should turn a blind eye to the massive looting of the state

you are a waste i swear.
Re: Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister by omoregie7968: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
There should be a law In this country that all formal political office holders should be probe while they are out of office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket / Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow / Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.