Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill (1687 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
IRREDEEMABLE ABUSE OF THE RED PILL

Take your time to read first please

When you hear names like ubunja, Martinez, harddon, Kingzaddy coming here to create topics about women and dating, these contents were not created to belittle women or abuse them. A lot of guys here have misinterpreted the purpose of the red pill including ladies, the red explains the the personality and natural qualities that defines a woman, a lot of times these qualities manifest without their control, an example is being manipulative, another example is that a lot Of women are naturally indecisive and causing her to make wrong choices and decisions.

The question is, What is the purpose of a man in the life of a woman? When a woman is indecisive this is where her man comes in to be decisive.

Back to what I was saying, I noticed a lot of men here call Nigerian girls (particularly) shameful names like useless, olosho, hoes, bitches, worthless, good for sex only, etc. You see the thing is, everything that defines a woman as useless bitch has a source and that source is MEN so automatically an olosho has a male version, a useless female makes herself useless with useless male. When on finger is pointed out, the others point back; stop sitting in the comfort of your house and throw insults at Nigerian women and then praise foreign women, please don’t Be dumb enough to think that foreign girls are better.

A lot of times the news we hear can be very annoying but don’t judge too quickly. Funny enough I am sure that most of the guys here insulting these ladies will be unable to look them in the face when they meet, some of you can’t approach women and speak to them but you can call them useless online. I also know that the internet has given teenagers the opportunity to talk without thinking despite knowing there are older people here, some old enough to be their mothers.

My advice to you as a guy is to stop insulting and constantly shaming women, women are way more valuable than you think or know, a woman can be very loyal depending on how much of a man you are, if she sees a lion she is loyal but if she sees as dog she pets.

Did you know that it’s easier to get things done faster with women? Start up a business and employment only women and see the magic, you underrate the ability of a woman when clearly the world is vulnerable to her charms, this can be an advantage for you.

Let me tell you how I see and handle women maybe it will help, I see women as fine clay that needs a man who can mould something beautiful out of her, so I take that clay and get to work, women will feel comfortable around a man that speaks with so much confidence and assure her, charisma to own her, courage to correct her and show her your rules and limit to bullshit.

Some days ago I discovered a lady here on nairaland called zor or something, I observed something valuable in her despite her kind of comments, I spoke to her about it but she ignored me maybe she felt too high profiled or rich to hear what I had to say I don’t Know though, I had to let her be.

When you meet women who have become stoned clay, you can either pour water or let her be but don’t judge her too quickly.

Women are beautiful, dangerous, unique, sweet, define them whichever way you like but I never said you should worship them or kneel to beg them for marriage.

Instead of worship, respect women so they can respect you–ARROGANCE IS NOT RED PILLING

A woman’s becoming is born out of the influence of the type of men around her, become a useful man and you will build useful women but you have to start by Building yourself, start by learning manners and put aside arrogance and judging people, if you master your you will be able to teach women same…

All the best bro…

Lalasticlala

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by Xenry: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2021

Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by Truthabulabula(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
True.

The real life is offline.
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Truthabulabula:
True.
The real life is offline.
your name is quite funny. what is abulabula?
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by Kaykay999(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zaddy girls keeps on gettin weird this days.
It seems they’re all programmed with the same code
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 12:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Kaykay999:
Zaddy girls keeps on gettin weird this days.
It seems they’re all programmed with the same code
There is no single woman on this planet that can not be controlled or made to stay loyal...

Whatever women turn out to be today are what men made them to be... Men created bitches

4 Likes

Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by Truthabulabula(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2021
KingZaddy:
Saw that in a Nigerian movie.
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Saw that in a Nigerian movie.
let Me Guess, a Native Doctor Said It Or A Cult
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
For A Moment There I Thought This Would Be On front Page
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by faithugo64(f): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
ARROGANCE IS NOT RED PILLING

If only they can digest this line
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by Belafonte(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingZaddy:
There is no single woman on this planet that can not be controlled or made to stay loyal...

Whatever women turn out to be today are what men made them to be... Men created bitches

When you say men created bïtches, I want to believe you're referring to the fathers of these bïtches?

1 Like

Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Belafonte:

When you say men created bïtches, I want to believe you're referring to the fathers of these bïtches?
Lol... Not their fathers bro... Men of the planet, guys with influence, control... A woman's lust for mOney...
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by DEMZEE(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Respect is earned and not given

Women want respect all because they are women and That's total bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
DEMZEE:
Respect is earned and not given

Women want respect all because they are women and That's total bullshit

You missed the message...

Don't judge people you don't know...

If you also want respect you have to earn it too so that means both party have to show respect for each other, it's not a one sided thing

Respecting a woman doesn't mean you are a simp
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by DEMZEE(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingZaddy:
You missed the message...

Don't judge people you don't know...

If you also want respect you have to earn it too so that means both party have to show respect for each other, it's not a one sided thing

Respecting a woman doesn't mean you are a simp

I respect women who are worth it and not because they are women

2 Likes

Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

I respect women who are worth it and not because they are women
Good... That's fair enough. .

But before you know she is worth it you must get to know her first right?

You can't just see her and conclude she is worth respect or not
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by DEMZEE(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingZaddy:
Good... That's fair enough. .

But before you know she is worth it you must get to know her first right?

You can't just see her and conclude she is worth respect or not

Yes
I will vet her

If she's stupid it will show and if she's reasonable it will show too

1 Like

Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by Jeremani: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
why you go chat her self? maybe you wan give her respect abhi. my question now is did she(zor) deserve respect?

1 Like

Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by prodige001: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2021
faithugo64:
ARROGANCE IS NOT RED PILLING

If only they can digest this line
LoL
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jeremani:
why you go chat her self? maybe you wan give her respect abhi.
my question now is did she(zor) deserve respect?
Lol...
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by Wonk(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Oh sh!t! Nigga is goddamnly confus'd...

1 Like

Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wonk:
Oh sh!t! Nigga is goddamnly confus'd...
What's confusing you
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by Akinbahm(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
KingZaddy:

A woman’s becoming is born out of the influence of the type of men around her, become a useful man and you will build useful women but you have to start by Building yourself, start by learning manners and put aside arrogance and judging people, if you master your you will be able to teach women same…

Lalasticlala

Kudos to you and I love the way you analyzed everything up there dont be surprised you gonna see some guys coming here to bash you for being lenient just ignore them.

I wouldn't blame them though because of what our honourable ladies have done to them.

At the emboldened some men out there don't know they gave ladies venom they are ditching to guys for example a man dating a non materialistic girl turned her to be a materialistic girl and dump her, the next guy she encountered with also tripled her materialistic nature and the innocent third guy who couldn't afford her materialistic nature condemned her for being materialistic instead of him to blame those dudes who put her in that shoe and those ones who will still worship her materialistic nature.

Have always been of the opinion that if you want a materialistic girl go for her, you want a fair lady go for her why go for a dark lady who u gonna force to bleach her skin for u nd still body shame her for bleaching off her natural skin.

No wonder ladies fall helplessly for guys who stood firm on their decision and not these erratic guys who doesn't know what they want exactly.

1 Like

Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Akinbahm:

Kudos to you and I love the way you analyzed everything up there dont be surprised you gonna see some guys coming here to bash you for being lenient just ignore them.

I wouldn't blame them though because of what our honourable ladies have done to them.

At the emboldened some men out there don't know they gave ladies venom they are ditching to guys for example a man dating a non materialistic girl turned her to be a materialistic girl and dump her, the next guy she encountered with also tripled her materialistic nature and the innocent third guy who couldn't afford her materialistic nature condemned her for being materialistic instead of him to blame those dudes who put her in that shoe and those ones who will still worship her materialistic nature.

Have always been of the opinion that if you want a materialistic girl go for her, you want a fair lady go for her why go for a dark lady who u gonna force to bleach her skin for u nd still body shame her for bleaching off her natural skin.

No wonder ladies fall helplessly for guys who stood firm on their decision and not these erratic guys who doesn't know what they want exactly.
Thank you bro... You're on point
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by Cholls(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
KingZaddy:
my sister na from that song Killin dem pa by burnaboy Zubby Michael talk am
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Another thing most fail to realize is..

RED PILL IS NOT LIMITED TO WOMAN ALONE, APPLY THAT ENERGY INTO OTHER FACETS OF LIFE AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED BY THE RESULT.
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by KingZaddy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Another thing most fail to realize is..

RED PILL IS NOT LIMITED TO WOMAN ALONE, APPLY THAT ENERGY INTO OTHER FACETS OF LIFE AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED BY THE RESULT.
true
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
KingZaddy:

Take your time to read first please

When you hear names like ubunja, Martinez, harddon, Kingzaddy coming here to create topics about women and dating, these contents were not created to belittle women or abuse them. A lot of guys here have misinterpreted the purpose of the red pill including ladies, the red explains the the personality and natural qualities that defines a woman, a lot of times these qualities manifest without their control, an example is being manipulative, another example is that a lot Of women are naturally indecisive and causing her to make wrong choices and decisions.

The question is, What is the purpose of a man in the life of a woman? When a woman is indecisive this is where her man comes in to be decisive.

Back to what I was saying, I noticed a lot of men here call Nigerian girls (particularly) shameful names like useless, olosho, hoes, bitches, worthless, good for sex only, etc. You see the thing is, everything that defines a woman as useless bitch has a source and that source is MEN so automatically an olosho has a male version, a useless female makes herself useless with useless male. When on finger is pointed out, the others point back; stop sitting in the comfort of your house and throw insults at Nigerian women and then praise foreign women, please don’t Be dumb enough to think that foreign girls are better.

A lot of times the news we hear can be very annoying but don’t judge too quickly. Funny enough I am sure that most of the guys here insulting these ladies will be unable to look them in the face when they meet, some of you can’t approach women and speak to them but you can call them useless online. I also know that the internet has given teenagers the opportunity to talk without thinking despite knowing there are older people here, some old enough to be their mothers.

My advice to you as a guy is to stop insulting and constantly shaming women, women are way more valuable than you think or know, a woman can be very loyal depending on how much of a man you are, if she sees a lion she is loyal but if she sees as dog she pets.

Did you know that it’s easier to get things done faster with women? Start up a business and employment only women and see the magic, you underrate the ability of a woman when clearly the world is vulnerable to her charms, this can be an advantage for you.

Let me tell you how I see and handle women maybe it will help, I see women as fine clay that needs a man who can mould something beautiful out of her, so I take that clay and get to work, women will feel comfortable around a man that speaks with so much confidence and assure her, charisma to own her, courage to correct her and show her your rules and limit to bullshit.

Some days ago I discovered a lady here on nairaland called zor or something, I observed something valuable in her despite her kind of comments, I spoke to her about it but she ignored me maybe she felt too high profiled or rich to hear what I had to say I don’t Know though, I had to let her be.

When you meet women who have become stoned clay, you can either pour water or let her be but don’t judge her too quickly.

Women are beautiful, dangerous, unique, sweet, define them whichever way you like but I never said you should worship them or kneel to beg them for marriage.

Instead of worship, respect women so they can respect you–ARROGANCE IS NOT RED PILLING

All the best bro…

Lalasticlala
I can't say for ubunja but martinez39s is leading them on with such derogatory comments, from what most of them type here it clearly shows that redpill means hatred for women and if that isn't the case then martinez39s is definetly doing a bad job on the so called redpill
Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by mosdii(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill by Polynek(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2021
Dix post no concern me shaa, I enjoy reading comments Dix days

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Me Out On This Issue. / The Cute Korean Ex Convict / Your Favourite Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.