Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Message To Some Women: This Is Why Men Use The Phrase “not All Men”. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Message To Some Women: This Is Why Men Use The Phrase “not All Men”. (201 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To Some Women: This Is Why Men Use The Phrase “not All Men”. by truth12(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
I extend my solidarity with women in their struggles against misogyny, sexism and just unreasonable hate towards women, and I try to be as sympathetic to their cause for social equality and personal emancipation. But women, the reason why you see us (men) jump in defence against the generalising phrase “all men” when toxic and disparaging stereotypes are used to paint us in a bad light, is that you have refused to use the pronoun “some” next to the word “men”. Therefore, we resort to using the phrase “not all men” as a defence mechanism to eschew ourselves from being seen as demons, simply because we all nominally collectively share the noun men.........

You can find the remaining here:

https://ttttstephen.medium.com/message-to-some-women-this-is-why-men-use-the-phrase-not-all-men-from-a-comrades-perspective-7f5c5512413a?source=friends_link &sk=3583937e62dad7be06dce1cd1b98 c0a5

(1) (Reply)

Reaction To Banky And Adesuwa Story - "Final Say Faith" / The Fast Rising Stars / Shocking!!naija Singer, Yung6ix Robbed Again In The Us-video/pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.