Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Men, Is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Is This True? (405 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Is This True? by MightySparrow: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
I stumbled on a blogger's comedy on tik tok. Sorry, I don't know how to create the link. It goes like this:
If men are given soil to mould their wives: some would mould big nyash, big boobs, and forget the head. Some will manage the soil to make side chick. What would you mould with your with your own soil? grin
Re: Men, Is This True? by Xenry: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
MightySparrow:
I stumbled on a blogger's comedy on tik tok. Sorry, I don't know how to create the link. It goes like this:
If men are given soil to mould their wives: some would mould big nyash, big boobs, and forget the head. Some will manage the soil to make side chick. What would you mould with your with your own soil? grin
I will use the soil to mould money. tongue

1 Like

Re: Men, Is This True? by Pasako(m): 5:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Xenry:
you say it all
after money � na more money ��������
Re: Men, Is This True? by MightySparrow: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2021
Xenry:

Ha! Money to acquire more women with big nyash and big breasts?! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"I Gave Birth To My Self"— Mother Says / Do You Think She’s Dumb? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.