Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy (1021 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Osita Chidoka In Court For IPOB Detainees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by rexwalters: 2:07am On Mar 23, 2021
AmuDimkpa:

I hope you use this same strength to condemn the wicked antics of NA and police on young people living in SE. Don’t just condemn ESN, condemn all evil. Even the Holy Koran is against evil.
Always playing the victim, useless trouble makers, in due time you people will feel the real wrath of law enforcement, you would know that Eastern Nigeria today is peaceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Coconuthead126: 2:09am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
I [s]know this is child’s play compared to the noise Nnenna Kanu made in 2017? But we all know what happened when he thought he saw the shadow of the Military coming? Even the so called ipob spokesman Mumu (faceless Emmanuel Powerful) did not even know the whereabouts of the coward, & even accused the Federal Government of killing the roden[/s]t?
Your incoherence alone can trigger brain aneurysms, WTF are you even rambling about?

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by QuotasSystem: 2:10am On Mar 23, 2021
AmuDimkpa:

I hope you use this same strength to condemn the wicked antics of NA and police on young people living in SE. Don’t just condemn ESN, condemn all evil. Even the Holy Koran is against evil.

Of course, all wickedness against innocent civilians by security agents and the military is condemned.

However taking up arms against the state, killing her agents and stockpiling arms comes with very grave, dire consequences that can't be understated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by rexwalters: 2:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Your incoherence alone can trigger brain aneurysms, WTF are you even rambling about?
What more can can a negro say to a confused low life ipob mumu that lacks common sense comprehension suffering from childhood brain aneurysms?
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Rugaria: 2:18am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

The same Fulani Army Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu fled from with tail between legs 50 years apart? Lmao

Your fascination with bestiality is no surprise: your obsession with cows genitals is already obvious from your moniker so... undecided

Finally some sense has clearly been drilled into your rugarized brain, as you've dropped the weak, lame, "wasn't me" cowardly propaganda you & the op laughably tried to initially fly on this thread

All in a days work cool

Fulani army did nothing! Egyptian pilots are not fulanis! British war contractors are not fulanis, ditto Danjuma, Obasanjo or even Shuwa! Fulanis prominence in Nigerias politics post Nzeogwu started after Dimkas coup when OBJ eliminated the middle belters and brought in the yarduas, then Shagari.. There is nothing special about a group that has hyjacked governance in half a dozen countries but are still not responsible for a single success story! You guys are the real custodians of a retrogressive culture full of backward practices. Saying so is not hatred , it's just the sad reality.. Dude, don't let me start.. Your history is unrivaled in it's infamy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by rexwalters: 2:21am On Mar 23, 2021
Rugaria:

Fulani army did nothing! Egyptian pilots are not fulanis! British war contractors are not fulanis, ditto Danjuma, Obasanjo or even Shuwa! Fulanis prominence in Nigerias politics post Nzeogwu started after Dimkas coup when OBJ eliminated the middle belters and brought in the yarduas, then Shagari.. There is nothing special about a group that has hyjacked governance in half a dozen countries but are still not responsible for a single success story! You guys are the real custodians of a retrogressive culture full of backward practices. Saying so is not hatred , it's just the sad reality.. Dude, don't let me start.. Your history is unrivaled in it's infamy!
They will always make the most noise, & be the first to flee when the car passing by parks to ask a simple question, Dimka’s coup? It is always easier for a Failure to blame someone else for their own mumurism action, Father had a defeatist slave mind that was passed on to the children, keep blaming Fulanis, when Alexander Ekwueme was Vice President to Shehu Shagari Maybe your ancestors thought President Shagari was a Yoruba Man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
Always playing the victim, useless trouble makers, in due time you people will feel the real wrath of law enforcement, you would know that Eastern Nigeria today is peaceful.

Playing which victim? Go and read the quote from QuotaSystem. If you can’t be civil, please don’t quote me. Good day!
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by rexwalters: 2:31am On Mar 23, 2021
AmuDimkpa:

Playing which victim? Go and read the quote from QuotaSystem. If you can’t be civil, please don’t quote me. Good day!
Quote you? Are you also the rug rat known as Rugaria? Mumu Beast of No Nation.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by adadike(f): 2:39am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

IPOB are DIRECTLY inviting a military intervention in the South East with their blatant support of Nnamdi Kanu's ESN Terrorists Squad assassinating police & military officers at checkpoints, burning down police stations and looting the armouries.

The evidence is all over ipob pages on social media with their endless praises for Kanu's killers and prayers for more successful attacks. Even Wike said nobody is fooled about the identity of the ESN gunmen so the only people fooling themselves are juvenile propagandists cowardly denying the blood sucking activities of the ipob/ESN militants.
come to Anambra, we Don dey suffer am already. Gridlock at Awka, soldiers full every where, from Neni to Otuocha, soldiers dey everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Foolishbuhari: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Nice thread I wanted to read but then the quotasystem zombie fool just desecrated the thread and shit all over it with his stupid takes.

Anything zombies hop on dies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Conrod: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

IPOB are DIRECTLY inviting a military intervention in the South East with their blatant support of Nnamdi Kanu's ESN Terrorists Squad assassinating police & military officers at checkpoints, burning down police stations and looting the armouries.

The evidence is all over ipob pages on social media with their endless praises for Kanu's killers and prayers for more successful attacks. Even Wike said nobody is fooled about the identity of the ESN gunmen so the only people fooling themselves are juvenile propagandists cowardly denying the blood sucking activities of the ipob/ESN militants.
But i thought esn is a mere online ranting from ipob,are you saying they're capable of what ur alleging.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Conrod: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Indeed.

Your main error was assuming the gunmen were unknown.

They are known and they are Nnamdi Kanu's ESN terrorists. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....it is a duck.

If they want checkpoints removed, there are more civil ways to go about it. However since IPOB's are happy and in full support of their bloody, savage, murderous, provocative approach to getting justice; then they should welcome with open arms the consequences of their indiscretion.
But you swore not long ago that ipob \esn are mere online ranting,what suddenly changed.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Conrod: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
Common sense departed from your spirit a dozen years ago, the Military is coming, you will explain this cry baby narrative to them, useless coward trouble makers.
They hav been here before and according to them,didnt enjoy their stay.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2021
What do you think about Fulanis taking responsibility for the assassination attempt on Ortom and their threat to other southern leaders

Waiting for your response

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by gidgiddy: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2021
For years the security forces, Nigerian Police and Army, have committed unspeakable evil in the East. From extortion points called 'checkpoints' to brutality to torture to extra-judicial killings.

These Policemen being mowed down by unknown gunmen, how many Nigerians would have said anything had it been unarmed IPOB that was the one mowed down? Or is anyones life more important than the other?

Im not for the killing for anybody but Im not going to lose any sleep over the security forces being killed. I have seen them commit too many heinous crimes in the East to have any sympathy

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by fx45(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2021
adadike:
come to Anambra, we Don dey suffer am already. Gridlock at Awka, soldiers full every where, from Neni to Otuocha, soldiers dey everywhere.
Nne you're losing it gradually... Didn't I advise you against certain things some years ago?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by superjab247: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2021
adadike:
Hello,are the soldiers searching house to house there!!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2021
I woke up this morning and prayed for the safety of unknown g*nment grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by adadike(f): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
superjab247:

Hello,are the soldiers searching house to house there!!!
no but in some area , they are doing stop and search
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Muna4real:
I've seen alot of threads here in on Nairaland and so many unfortunate Nigerians blaming ipob for the killing of policeman in the south east. Now the killers are unidentified and unknown but some people keep blaming ipob for the killings. Some even claim that the ipob are happy about the news and so therefore, are behind the killings.

Now I'm not justifying the killings in any way but why wont they be happy? They have suffered in the hand of the security agents in Nigeria. What if one of those police men where involved in the killing of an Ipob member and his family members See's that same police man dead on the floor, what do you think he would do? He would jubilate and thank God for revenging the death of his relations. Or do you think that those killed Ipob members do not have relations praying for justice for the death of their loved ones?

I remember my dad told me what happened after general sani Abacha's death. He said that immediately his death was announced on the radio, he and his friends rejoiced to the extent that they went out to drink. My grandfather brought out his gun and shot thrice in the air. Many nigerians celebrated in their own way because an evil leader was dead. That did not mean that nigerians killed him. Blaming the ipob for the killings because they are jubilating on social media is foolish. If I begin to post pictures of the atrocities of these security agents,it would fill 200 pages.

Now I'm not blaming Ipob for the killings but I would advise that they should be cautious. We don't know the real motive of these unknown gunmen. They might be sent just to destabilize the south east and give reasons for another python to dance. Nnamdi kanu should clear the air on the suspected involvement of Ipob in this crimes.
Thank you so much OP for the well articulated narratives. But it will sure interest you to know that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on several occasions made it clear that IPOB is not in any way associated to the Unknown Gunmen neither does he himself knows who they are, he said it almost in all his recent broadcast, however just like you already made it clear in your write-up, he is thankful to God for sending the Unknown Gunmen to avenge for the IPOB and justifiably so over what they have gone through in the hands of the security forces.

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Indeed.

Your main error was assuming the gunmen were unknown.

They are known and they are Nnamdi Kanu's ESN terrorists. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....it is a duck.

If they want checkpoints removed, there are more civil ways to go about it. However since IPOB's are happy and in full support of their bloody, savage, murderous, provocative approach to getting justice; then they should welcome with open arms the consequences of their indiscretion.

When Muslims became Boko Haram members up North thereby inviting the military, are they going after the innocent? Military is welcome as long as they deal only with UGM.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by hollah123: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
Muna4real:
I've seen alot of threads here in on Nairaland and so many unfortunate Nigerians blaming ipob for the killing of policeman in the south east. Now the killers are unidentified and unknown but some people keep blaming ipob for the killings. Some even claim that the ipob are happy about the news and so therefore, are behind the killings.

Now I'm not justifying the killings in any way but why wont they be happy? They have suffered in the hand of the security agents in Nigeria. What if one of those police men where involved in the killing of an Ipob member and his family members See's that same police man dead on the floor, what do you think he would do? He would jubilate and thank God for revenging the death of his relations. Or do you think that those killed Ipob members do not have relations praying for justice for the death of their loved ones?

I remember my dad told me what happened after general sani Abacha's death. He said that immediately his death was announced on the radio, he and his friends rejoiced to the extent that they went out to drink. My grandfather brought out his gun and shot thrice in the air. Many nigerians celebrated in their own way because an evil leader was dead. That did not mean that nigerians killed him. Blaming the ipob for the killings because they are jubilating on social media is foolish. If I begin to post pictures of the atrocities of these security agents,it would fill 200 pages.

Now I'm not blaming Ipob for the killings but I would advise that they should be cautious. We don't know the real motive of these unknown gunmen. They might be sent just to destabilize the south east and give reasons for another python to dance. Nnamdi kanu should clear the air on the suspected involvement of Ipob in this crimes.
stop yarning dust abeg,even d blind knows it's ESN n governor of imo state confirmed it n u people are denying it.

Nnamdi Kanu said all checkpoints should b reported n in no time they started killing security operatives at all check point n u think Nigerians are stupid.dont worry, unknown gunmen are killing soldiers now don't worry unknown soldiers will later come for unknown gunmen.

Don't even think u are going to use the same old tactics that failed at obigbo where u people will kill soldiers n u will lock up n pretend as if nothing happened n when it's time to deal with the criminal elements u start shouting they are killing our brothers.

Hope unknown gunmen will not later turn to your brother's?
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by hollah123: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
adadike:
God bless u,it's like u have been refined lately.previously u use to follow these people sheepishly but now it's like u think things through cos I remember u warned them in some threads about violence.

Just imagine they boasted of killing security operatives n they are doing it now n claiming unknown gunmen.i just pity the innocent ones that will b involved n those that will suffer once there's curfew.oyingbo case comes to mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by hollah123: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
gidgiddy:
For years the security forces, Nigerian Police and Army, have committed unspeakable evil in the East. From extortion points called 'checkpoints' to brutality to torture to extra-judicial killings.

These Policemen being mowed down by unknown gunmen, how many Nigerians would have said anything had it been unarmed IPOB that was the one mowed down? Or is anyones life more important than the other?

Im not for the killing for anybody but Im not going to lose any sleep over the security forces being killed. I have seen them commit too many heinous crimes in the East to have any sympathy
keep deceiving yourselves,one girl made it clear that there's military presence n u are here feigning ignorance.e go soon clear for your eye
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by hollah123: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Thank you so much OP for the well articulated narratives. But it will sure interest you to know that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on several occasions made it clear that IPOB is not in any way associated to the Unknown Gunmen neither does he himself knows who they are, he said it almost in all his recent broadcast, however just like you already made it clear in your write-up, he is thankful to God for sending the Unknown Gunmen to avenge for the IPOB and justifiably so over what they have gone through in the hands of the security forces.
lol,u must believe people are stupid to come up with this crap
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by gidgiddy: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
hollah123:
keep deceiving yourselves,one girl made it clear that there's military presence n u are here feigning ignorance.e go soon clear for your eye

Is there anything that the military will do except the same thing they have always done, brutalising and killing innocent people in the East?

It will only increase the popularity of ESN and IPOB
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Asgard13: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
adadike:

I’m stil yet to understand what you’re doing in political section

You’re not igbo. Walahi

Or

You are still stuck in onitsha and have never experienced NIGERIA

MOST TIME YOU JUST DISPLAYED YOUR IQ. Tells a lot where you are in the Nigeria society

If you understand what I mean.

You need to wake up ..

No be insults but fact

Okay after your gibberish what else and who are you trying to impress

Na wAo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Benue Community As 10 Missing Soldiers Are Found Dead No Fewer Than 1 / Imo State House Of Assembly Is Not On Fire / Ebonyi Commissioner Engr Nweze That Was Declared Dead Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.