Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy (1019 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Osita Chidoka In Court For IPOB Detainees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Muna4real(f): 12:04am On Mar 23, 2021
I've seen alot of threads here in on Nairaland and so many unfortunate Nigerians blaming ipob for the killing of policeman in the south east. Now the killers are unidentified and unknown but some people keep blaming ipob for the killings. Some even claim that the ipob are happy about the news and so therefore, are behind the killings.

Now I'm not justifying the killings in any way but why wont they be happy? They have suffered in the hand of the security agents in Nigeria. What if one of those police men where involved in the killing of an Ipob member and his family members See's that same police man dead on the floor, what do you think he would do? He would jubilate and thank God for revenging the death of his relations. Or do you think that those killed Ipob members do not have relations praying for justice for the death of their loved ones?

I remember my dad told me what happened after general sani Abacha's death. He said that immediately his death was announced on the radio, he and his friends rejoiced to the extent that they went out to drink. My grandfather brought out his gun and shot thrice in the air. Many nigerians celebrated in their own way because an evil leader was dead. That did not mean that nigerians killed him. Blaming the ipob for the killings because they are jubilating on social media is foolish. If I begin to post pictures of the atrocities of these security agents,it would fill 200 pages.

Now I'm not blaming Ipob for the killings but I would advise that they should be cautious. We don't know the real motive of these unknown gunmen. They might be sent just to destabilize the south east and give reasons for another python to dance. Nnamdi kanu should clear the air on the suspected involvement of Ipob in this crimes.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by QuotasSystem: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Shouldn't the "Unknown" gunmen be encouraged?

Afterall ipob terrorists are happy and excited with the murders...

The impending military crackdown and state of emergency is a small price to pay for this your preferred jungle justice isn't it? Afterall this is not how boko haram started.

Go UGM!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Muna4real(f): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

The impending military crackdown and state of emergency is a small price to pay for this your preferred jungle justice isn't it? Afterall this is not how boko haram started.

Go UGM!

What is this one saying?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Rugaria: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2021
Nice write up.
Those that are desperately trying to create the impression that IPOB are inviting the army to the east because of these killings, are evil characters desperate to see blood flow in the east.. The same people will never condemn the army even if a million Igbos were killed...
It's starting to look like a well organized campaign to militarize the east. But then that will escalate things. 2023 is around the corner and those who can't progress without corrupt power are now desperately trying to hang on. Out of power, they're like fish out of water.. Their evil machinations will come to nuts..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by QuotasSystem: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2021
Muna4real:

What is this one saying?

Saying you should support your "Unknown" ESN terrorists and enforcers of jungle justice with your chest.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Muna4real(f): 12:31am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Saying you should support your "Unknown" ESN terrorists and enforcers of jungle justice with your chest.

Did you read my write up at all?

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by QuotasSystem: 12:31am On Mar 23, 2021
Rugaria:
Nice write up.
Those that are desperately trying to create the impression that IPOB are inviting the army to the east because of these killings, are evil characters desperate to see blood flow in the east.. The same people will never condemn the army even if a million Igbos were killed...
It's starting to look like a well organized campaign to militarize the east. But then that will escalate things. 2023 is around the corner and those who can't progress without corrupt power are now desperately trying to hang on. Out of power, they're like fish out of water.. Their evil machinations will come to nuts..

IPOB are DIRECTLY inviting a military intervention in the South East with their blatant support of Nnamdi Kanu's ESN Terrorists Squad assassinating police & military officers at checkpoints, burning down police stations and looting the armouries.

The evidence is all over ipob pages on social media with their endless praises for Kanu's killers and prayers for more successful attacks. Even Wike said nobody is fooled about the identity of the ESN gunmen so the only people fooling themselves are juvenile propagandists cowardly denying the blood sucking activities of the ipob/ESN militants.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by QuotasSystem: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Muna4real:

Did you read my write up at all?

Indeed.

Your main error was assuming the gunmen were unknown.

They are known and they are Nnamdi Kanu's ESN terrorists. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....it is a duck.

If they want checkpoints removed, there are more civil ways to go about it. However since IPOB's are happy and in full support of their bloody, savage, murderous, provocative approach to getting justice; then they should welcome with open arms the consequences of their indiscretion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by tit(f): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Sgt Rogers.
Welldone

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Muna4real(f): 1:00am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Indeed.

They are known and they are Nnamdi Kanu's ESN terrorists. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....it is a duck.

If they want checkpoints removed, there are more civil ways to go about it. However since IPOB's are happy and in full support of their bloody, savage, murderous, provocative approach to getting justice; then they should welcome with open arms the consequences of their indiscretion.

You really wish the unknown gunmen where ipob but it's only a wish because in reality,they are not. You can hit your head on the wall over and over again, the truth remains the same. No one can prove it.

Anyways, I don't see anything wrong with the government sends their military down here if and only if they are looking for their unknown gunmen.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by QuotasSystem: 1:14am On Mar 23, 2021
Muna4real:

You really wish the unknown gunmen where ipob but it's only a wish because in reality,they are not. You can hit your head on the wall over and over again, the truth remains the same. No one can prove it.

Anyways, I don't see anything wrong with the government sends their military down here if and only if they are looking for their unknown gunmen.

So they're "Unknown" gunmen but you're SO sure they're not IPOB? Lol you need to upgrade your propaganda software.

It is ESN Terrorists that are masquerading as "Unknown" gunmen and I wonder why you're so scared here to admit it grin. Only spineless ipob terrorists on NL are denying it. Bold IPOB's on other platforms are claiming responsibility, heaping prayers and praises on Kanu's ESN gunmen in the clear view of the world. Did you hear Wike's statement on the identity of the gunmen? Lmao.

It is a reality clear to even a 10 year old but don't worry; when the military start to deal with ipob/ESN terrorists and you start seeing military checkpoints every 50 metres...they will be manned by "unknown" soldiers giving "unknown" frog jumps to citizens that fail to comply with instructions.

The party is already starting... cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/6472383/heavy-military-presence-onitsha-today
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Go UGM!
U mean the same military creak down that have been done to Kastina , kaduna , zamfara and Niger or is the south east unique ?

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

IPOB are DIRECTLY inviting a military intervention in the South East with their blatant support of Nnamdi Kanu's ESN Terrorists Squad assassinating police & military officers at checkpoints, burning down police stations and looting the armouries.

The evidence is all over ipob pages on social media with their endless praises for Kanu's killers and prayers for more successful attacks. Even Wike said nobody is fooled about the identity of the ESN gunmen so the only people fooling themselves are juvenile propagandists cowardly denying the blood sucking activities of the ipob/ESN militants.
Do u have prove linking ESN to the attacks ? Or it's just your wishful thinking

Army know where to find ESN

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by QuotasSystem: 1:25am On Mar 23, 2021
Igbochief001:

U mean the same military creak down that have been done to Kastina , kaduna , zamfara and Niger or is the south east unique ?

A similar one; with the usual air support of course.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Coconuthead126: 1:26am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

So they're "Unknown" gunmen but you're SO sure they're not IPOB? Lol you need to upgrade your propaganda skills.

It is ESN Terrorists that are masquerading as "Unknown" gunmen and I wonder why you're so scared here to admit it. Only spineless ipob terrorists on NL are denying it. Bold IPOB's on other platforms are claiming responsibility, heaping prayers and praises on Kanu's ESN gunmen in the clear view of the world. Did you hear Wike's statement on the identity of the gunmen? Lmao.

It is a reality clear to even a 2 year old but don't worry; when the military start to deal with ipob/ESN terrorists and you start seeing military checkpoints every 50 metres...they will be manned by "Unknown" soldiers wink

The party is already starting... cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/6472383/heavy-military-presence-onitsha-today

I very much doubt the madness going on in the East will come anywhere close to the North, the North is already finished as a region and there's absolutely no hope in sight. Also the average Igbo man is not fanatical to the point of breeding highly dangerous terrorist groups like is obtainable in the North, if ESN begins to tow the path of unbridled violence especially against the people, then it's the people that will rise up against them and curb their excesses before it gets out of hand... we love to live life down here in the South,make money and throw parties every weekend than behead people in the name of Allah. This whole "unknown gunmen" noise will die a natural death and normalcy will be restored. Fundamentally, as long as they stay focused in flushing out Fulani subhumans from our space, then they are good to go.

7 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by rexwalters: 1:30am On Mar 23, 2021
Rugaria:
Nice write up.
Common sense departed from your spirit a dozen years ago, the Military is coming, you will explain this cry baby narrative to them, useless coward trouble makers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Rugaria: 1:30am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

What if IPOB is responsible? How many IPOB members have been mowed down by a callous police force and rag-tag army filled with inebriated fulani desert rats? Are they supposed to stand there and watch you kill them off because somehow, you have this laughable impression of yourself as the chosen ones?

For me, it's about making sure that we have the true identity of the gun men. It begins and ends there! If IPOB is fighting back after the hundreds killed, their right. If it's IPOB, so be it. There is nothing the army and police will do in retaliation that they haven't done in the east anyways.., so zip it!

That said, eastern leaders need to make sure we don't have fulani marauders jumping out from the bush to kill Igbos in igboland. That will be one huge mistake. It's only fulanis that kill humans with matchets like wild tribes! The massive individual developments in the south east must be giving tribal zealots in this government some sleepless nights.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

A similar one; with the usual air support of course.
Lmao ...kill more innocent civilians and more personal would die

If police or army kill my family member ...I swear 50 would go down for it if no justice is given and I'm no member of ESN any way possible no matter how long it takes

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Rugaria: 1:33am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
Common sense departed from your spirit a dozen years ago, the Military is coming, you will explain this cry baby narrative to them, useless coward trouble makers.
They are already in the east! The military has always been there! Klling and maiming..
You seem to be praying for it..., this coward!

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by rexwalters: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2021
Coconuthead126:

I very much doubt the madness going on in the East will come anywhere close to the North, the North is already finished as a region and there's absolutely no hope in sight. Also the average Igbo man is not fanatical to the point of breeding highly dangerous terrorist groups like is obtainable in the North, if ESN begins to tow the path of unbridled violence especially against the people, then it's the people that will rise up against them and curb their excesses before it gets out of hand... we love to live life down here in the South,make money and throw parties every weekend than behead people in the name of Allah. This whole "unknown gunmen" noise will die a natural death and normalcy will be restored. Fundamentally, as long as they stay focused in flushing out Fulani subhumans from our space, then they are good to go.
Empty Barrels will always make the most & loudest noise like ipob? Once upon a time they were begging the Federal Government to grant the fugitive coward bail? Today the escapee & his followers are blowing their trumpet like a retardant elephant running from a mouse?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by QuotasSystem: 1:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Rugaria:

What if IPOB is responsible? How many IPOB members have been mowed down by a callous police force and rag-tag army filled with inebriated fulani desert rats? Are they supposed to stand there and watch you kill them off because somehow, you have this laughable impression of yourself as the chosen ones?

For me, it's about making sure that we have the true identity of the gun men. It begins and ends there! If IPOB is fighting back after the hundreds killed, their right. If it's IPOB, so be it. There is nothing the army and police will do in retaliation that they haven't done in the east anyways.., so zip it!

That said, eastern leaders need to make sure we don't have fulani marauders jumping out from the bush to kill Igbos in igboland. That will be one huge mistake. It's only fulanis that kill humans with matchets like wild tribes! The massive individual developments in the south east must be giving tribal zealots in this government some sleepless nights.

That's the spirit.

Own your rebellion.

IPOB terrorists remain proscribed and are valid targets to be mowed down. Don't be fooled.

Since they've decided to attack government and security agents, stockpile arms and want to test the resolve of the military, well the consequences will surely be felt.

With the way the SE is sympathetic to Kanu and ESN terrorists and their tendency to defend them, combined with the amount of arms with the emboldened terrorists and their likelihood of engaging the military, Borno State will be a joke compared to the SE the way things are going.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Rugaria: 1:43am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
How would a lowlife rotten scoundrel like you know the Military is all over Nigeria when you haven’t crossed the River Niger bridge in your life? A man is only limited to what he knows.

Thought I was talking to a human being.. Very obnoxious thing..
I traveled out of the country for the first time in 2003! Where were you then? Primary 4?
Nkîta ara..

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by rexwalters: 1:47am On Mar 23, 2021
Rugaria:

Thought I was talking to a human being.. Very obnoxious thing..
I traveled out of the country for the first time in 2003! Where were you then? Primary 4?
Nkîta ara..

You must have travelled to Bakassi by canoe with a speed boat engine, No one said you crossed the River Niger bridge, You sailed underneath it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Coconuthead126: 1:49am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
Empty Barrels will always make the most & loudest noise like ipob? Once upon a time they were begging the Federal Government to grant the fugitive coward bail? Today the escapee & his followers are blowing their trumpet like a retardant elephant running from a mouse?
Who is this empty-headed dunce lol, go and tell your daft tales to the unknown gunmen who are using your cowardly security personnels to test microphone.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Rugaria: 1:53am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

That's the spirit.

Own your rebellion.

IPOB terrorists remain proscribed and are valid targets to be mowed down. Don't be fooled.

Since they've decided to attack government and security agents, stockpile arms and want to test the resolve of the military, well the consequences will surely be felt.

With the way the SE is sympathetic to Kanu and ESN terrorists and their tendency to defend them, combined with the amount of arms with the emboldened terrorists and their likelihood of engaging the military, Borno State will be a joke compared to the SE the way things are going.

Stop wasting your time.. Goan fukc a cow if you're bored!
A desert rat is too infinitesimal to frighten anybody..
Your fulani army starts killing women and children as you always do and most Igbos will then get onboard and cure you of your wanton nuisance once and for all..

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Rugaria: 1:53am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
You must have travelled to Bakassi by canoe with a speed boat engine, No one said you crossed the River Niger bridge, You sailed underneath it?
Mgbu!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by rexwalters: 1:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Who is this empty-headed dunce lol, go and tell your daft tales to the unknown gunmen who are using your cowardly security personnels to test microphone.
I know this is child’s play compared to the noise Nnenna Kanu made in 2017? But we all know what happened when he thought he saw the shadow of the Military coming? Even the so called ipob spokesman Mumu (faceless Emmanuel Powerful) did not even know the whereabouts of the coward, & even accused the Federal Government of killing the rodent?

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by QuotasSystem: 2:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Rugaria:

Stop wasting your time.. Goan fukc a vow if you're bored!
A desert rat is too infinitesimal to frighten anybody..
Your fulani army starts killing women and children as you always do and most Igbos will then get onboard and cure you of your wanton nuisance once and for all..

The same Fulani Army Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu fled from with tail between legs 50 years apart? Lmao

Your fascination with bestiality is no surprise: your obsession with cows genitals is already obvious from your moniker so... undecided

Finally some sense has clearly been drilled into your rugarized brain, as you've dropped the weak, lame, "wasn't me" cowardly propaganda you & the op laughably tried to initially fly on this thread

All in a days work cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 23, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Indeed.

I hope you use this same strength to condemn the wicked antics of NA and police on young people living in SE. Don’t just condemn ESN, condemn all evil. Even the Holy Koran is against evil.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy by rexwalters: 2:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Muna4real:

No assumptions we know it is them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Benue Community As 10 Missing Soldiers Are Found Dead No Fewer Than 1 / Why Do We Need A New Constitution? / Ochendo Mcsmith Reacts To Kanu's Sit At Home Order- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.